What is unconstitutional about what Trump proposes?

To me he proposes a temporary ban against a potential threat, until the government creates a foolproof solution. What's unconstitutional about that?

To me he proposes a temporary ban against a potential threat, until the government creates a foolproof solution. What's unconstitutional about that?

This reminds me of those threads that go "What do you consider rich?" where every answer is wrong. If you think banning a religion is constitutional then you just saved me a bunch of time.

This reminds me of those threads that go "What do you consider rich?" where every answer is wrong. If you think banning a religion is constitutional then you just saved me a bunch of time.

who is "banning a religion"?

CONGRESS has the constitutional authority to not admit immigrants. It is legal. NOTHING in our Constitution says otherwise

Ok, banning the people from practicing their religion unless closing Mosques means opening Mosques

The government cannot discriminate based on religion. It's in the first amendment.

They'll do that pretzel logic thing where they'll say targeting certain people isnt discrimination. Followed by questions like "Whats discriminatory about it?".

I don't think that...but I do think you're a moron.

Ok, banning the people from practicing their religion unless closing Mosques means opening Mosques

closing mosques which have been implicated in the support of terrorism is----
ENTIRELY LEGAL ------- in fact the property can be confiscated

The government cannot discriminate based on religion. It's in the first amendment.

They'll do that pretzel logic thing where they'll say targeting certain people isnt discrimination. Followed by questions like "Whats discriminatory about it?".
So if someone wants to kill you. You can't target them?

I don't think that...but I do think you're a moron.

Wow you turned to name calling already?

Gotcha bitch

closing mosques which have been implicated in the support of terrorism is----
ENTIRELY LEGAL ------- in fact the property can be confiscated

He didnt say "implicated in the support" of anything. But go ahead...this, like the Patriot Act will come back to bite your scared asses. Gave it all up because you want govt to protect you.

Forum List

Back