What is “Trumpism”?

Trumpism represents Republican voters disdain and rejection from the Old neocons like GWBush who was a failure as president and the romneys and mcains and others.

Trumpism is an anti idiot progressive movement that will destroy our country.

Trumpism is half the country believing trump did more for the country than any president before him
He brought the economy back, he put people to work, he put restraints on illegal immigration and CHINA
He gave a tax cut that ACTUALLY included the average joe worker...

Lastly Trumpism is what we saw and know what lies, deceit and criminal acts the democrats did to set trump up...the left treated him worse than any other president...they gave joe biden a crown and ignored all the lies and things hes done over the years..

Trumpism is not only still here, its bigger than before and far far more intense...the numbers are growing.

I do not blame democrats for the stealing of the election because thats expected of them...We blame the never trumpers and will wont vote for a never trumper or anyone they endorse...They will be the big losers in the end

Trumpism is a farrago.
I would call it a mixture of autocracy, nationalism, demagoguery and reactionary politics.

It is paleoconservatism. Completely legitimate and those who pretend it is not, are just assholes afraid of being challenged.

That’s fine, it doesn’t render my explanation incorrect.

Sure it does. There is nothing in paleoconservatism about autocracy or demagoguery.

The populism is just Trump's personal style.

I agree with him being a paleoconservative.
That said, The aspects I included apply, they aren’t negated. Much of his rhetoric was demagogic by definition and his threat to send troops into the cities was autocratic.

1. Nope. HIs appeal was based on valid and completely normal policies.

2. Wanting to use troops to stop massive rioting is not autocratic.

Ok, we disagree on this.

Do you like teh way that china and the EU have aggressive, nationalistic trade policies while we pretend that we are playing in a Free Market, with fair competition and let them benefit at our expense?

What is "trumpism"? Can you define it for me? I hear the word, but nobody has ever said exactly what it means.

When you see someone behaving like a pig. No manners, no decency and no honesty. That is trumpism.

"Trumpism" is good, real core Americans practicing and living all things the American Way.
That shit really pisses off the Globalist Ameirca Haters.

“Trumpism is good” hahahaha

“Core Americans” HAHAHAHAHAH

TRUMPISM-
"Core American's" practice, love and respect ALL THINGS that make up the American Way....they love and respect America's founding, American sovereignty, America's history, America's principles, moral and value systems, America's traditions, America's culture, America's religion and even America's language....you know, all those things the globalist America haters hate.

Mac1958

TRUMPISM-
"Core American's" practice, love and respect ALL THINGS that make up the American Way....they love and respect America's founding, American sovereignty, America's history, America's principles, moral and value systems, America's traditions, America's culture, America's religion and even America's language....you know, all those things the globalist America haters hate.

Mac1958
HAHAHAHA. Do you consider yourself a “Core American”?! In what way do you “practice love and respect all things”?

This spin ought to be good!

HAHAHAHA. Do you consider yourself a “Core American”?! In what way do you “practice love and respect all things”?

This spin ought to be good!
Truth,Trump, Justice....and the American Way....dat is da ticket.

If you ever come out of your coma you might get it.

Get what? Please enlighten me
What is your nation of origin?

The American way of life or the American way refers to the American nationalist ethos that adheres to the principle of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. ... At the center of the American way is the belief in an American Dream that historically was believed to be achievable by any American through hard work.

That was the motivating factor behind so many willing to sacrifice everything.....including their lives in order to come to America.

Last edited:
What is your nation of origin?

The American way of life or the American way refers to the American nationalist ethos that adheres to the principle of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. ... At the center of the American way is the belief in an American Dream that historically was believed to be achievable by any American through hard work.
America is my country of Origin and I absolutely believe in the principle of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

so what exactly do you think I don’t understand?

We hear it thrown around all the time...right?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?

What is it and why do ‘some’ hold such discontent for it?
Trumpism is a natural reaction to unbridled immigration from shitholes and loony leftism that Trump was the first to give popular voice to and articulate in the face of the monolithic doctrine of political correctness.

America is my country of Origin and I absolutely believe in the principle of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

so what exactly do you think I don’t understand?

I do not know anything about you really and
I could be wrong but I kinda get the feeling you do not have that much appreciation for America?

Have you ever been in the service?

Ever been overseas?

Last edited:
Trumpism is a natural reaction to unbridled immigration from shitholes and loony leftism that Trump was the first to give popular voice to and articulate in the face of the monolithic doctrine of political correctness.
Yes, all that and much more.

Most especially he puts America First....now that biden has shown his true colors we can see he does not put America first.....like most if not all globalists.

I do not know anything about you really and
I could be wrong but I kinda get the feeling you do not have that much appreciation for America?

Have you ever been in the service.

Ever been overseas?
I have not been in the service but come from three generations of veterans. I’ve done a 24 hour tour aboard an aircraft carrier at sea and have the utmost respect for those serving our country. Plus Top Gun has always been one of my favorite movies ever since I was a kid so that’s all you really need to know.

I lived in Spain for a summer and have also traveled to France, Italy and England.

why do you ask?

Just the name trumpism shows the cult like fantasyland it represents. You can be a Xenophobe or Nationalist or just simply oppose illegal immigration and agree with Trump wanting to take a stand against it. Fine. You can agree with many of his policies which many conservatives do. But the brainless excuses made for his lies and the condoning and encouraging of his trolling and disgusting behavior towards his critics is straight up pathetic and damaging to our country

Just the name trumpism shows the cult like fantasyland it represents. You can be a Xenophobe or Nationalist or just simply oppose illegal immigration and agree with Trump wanting to take a stand against it. Fine. You can agree with many of his policies which many conservatives do. But the brainless excuses made for his lies and the condoning and encouraging of his trolling and disgusting behavior towards his critics is straight up pathetic and damaging to our country
Fuck off you self-righteous twat.

I have not been in the service but come from three generations of veterans. I’ve done a 24 hour tour aboard an aircraft carrier at sea and have the utmost respect for those serving our country. Plus Top Gun has always been one of my favorite movies ever since I was a kid so that’s all you really need to know.

I lived in Spain for a summer and have also traveled to France, Italy and England.

why do you ask?
Pretty pathetic by any standard.

Forum List

Back