Where is Obama when we need him????

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Remember when the editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas said this:
Newsweek's Evan Thomas: Obama Is 'Sort of God'
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama's Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC:

"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above - above the world, he's sort of God"

And check out this website dedicated to proving that Obama and his followers considered Obama a deity!

And remember when Obama declared his nomination as the "moment...."

My point in this is to show how the media has changed it's position regarding Trump who BEAT these intellectually challenged MSM in 2016 costing them $$!
Obama_OceansHeal.png

You gotta go back twelve years for an opinion writers piece? Must be a more desperate situation in Trumpland than I thought. Never fear, I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of Obama this fall. But, you won't like it.

Probably eating a peanut butter sandwich.

I assume all former Presidents spend their time eating peanut butter sandwiches.

You gotta go back twelve years for an opinion writers piece? Must be a more desperate situation in Trumpland than I thought. Never fear, I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of Obama this fall. But, you won't like it.

We didn't like it from 2008 to 2016...

There is your problem

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama's Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC:

"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above - above the world, he's sort of God"

And check out this website dedicated to proving that Obama and his followers considered Obama a deity!

My point in this is to show how the media has changed it's position regarding Trump who BEAT these intellectually challenged MSM in 2016 costing them $$!
View attachment 373373
Jeez! Going back to 2008/2009? You guys are still obsessed with Obama. Get over it. He cannot hurt you anymore. He never actually hurt me. Who cares?

There is your problem

Not my problem in the slightest. I thought Obama was a good President. Seems that it's you that has the problem.
I'd get over it. You'll be seeing him take a lot of swings at Trump this fall.

View attachment 373373
Jeez! Going back to 2008/2009? You guys are still obsessed with Obama. Get over it. He cannot hurt you anymore. He never actually hurt me. Who cares?
Well I'm sure your head is pointed because as I said my POINT is to show how the MSM has changed from worship to hatred of a president. I mean NewsWeek editor calling Obama a "god" and today the MSM calling Trump "racist", etc.... all because they
lost their donations to Hillary!
And we the public though have to listen to this pontificators phony moans and groans and FABRICATED stories.
That is the point that went way over your head!

There is your problem

Not my problem in the slightest. I thought Obama was a good President. Seems that it's you that has the problem.

Obungles was a disaster, a complete total disaster. Now stuff your stiffy back in and forget you could ever influence me about your sacred Big Eared disaster.

Let the fag swing.... it'll be like his sissy workout....easily viewed on line.

Sissy boy, lol

There is your problem

So you were in favor of higher utility rates? Of companies going bankrupt. Of gas prices soaring, or the USA becoming more
dependent on foreign oil. Or 500,000 people put out of work or $100 billion a year in taxes gone. You are in favor of the ocean being
polluted by 1 million barrel oil tankers traveling one mile on the open dangerous ocean vs 700 barrels traveling one mile along with the other 185,000 miles of oil lines? All of the above would NEVER be accepted by Trump. So how are the above examples "good" for America?
Obamaantibus011320.png

View attachment 373373
Well I'm sure your head is pointed because as I said my POINT is to show how the MSM has changed from worship to hatred of a president. I mean NewsWeek editor calling Obama a "god" and today the MSM calling Trump "racist", etc.... all because they
lost their donations to Hillary!
And we the public though have to listen to this pontificators phony moans and groans and FABRICATED stories.
That is the point that went way over your head!
Oops. :oops8:

There is your problem

Obungles was a disaster, a complete total disaster. Now stuff your stiffy back in and forget you could ever influence me about your sacred Big Eared disaster.

Let the fag swing.... it'll be like his sissy workout....easily viewed on line.

Sissy boy, lol

I could care less what you think of Obama. Historians are already calling him a good President. And I'll bet he'll kneecap Trump on the campaign trail and I bet he'll hardly ever mention him by name. He'll focus on ways that Biden can help unite and heal the country. That's the difference between a leader...and a reality TV show host that backed into the job. Deal with it.

View attachment 373373
Obama is a street thug and con artist
Hs obliterated America forever
A complete “ snake with a nice smile”

Forum List

Back