What is “Trumpism”?

Are you denying that you're self-righteous or a twat?
I’m not denying or acknowledging either. I’m pointing out that you lack the intelligence to respond to the topic so you divert with meanness insults. Pretty weak

I have not been in the service but come from three generations of veterans. I’ve done a 24 hour tour aboard an aircraft carrier at sea and have the utmost respect for those serving our country. Plus Top Gun has always been one of my favorite movies ever since I was a kid so that’s all you really need to know.

I lived in Spain for a summer and have also traveled to France, Italy and England.

why do you ask?
Just trying to understand your perspective.

When you came back to America from your ventures abroad do you remember how you felt when your feet were back on American soil?

What part of America did you grow up in?

We hear it thrown around all the time...right?
Is Trumpism nationalism?
Is it extreme patriotism?
Is it embracing and defending America’s right to sovereignty?
Is it the support and or display of core American values?
Is it preferring a likeminded society?

What is it and why do ‘some’ hold such discontent for it?
It's insanity led by a lunatic who's a sociopath. And you right wing fringe dumbasses want to put that douche back in. For what? To subject this Country to another 4 years of his stupidity, his lunacy & his whining.

Nice going.

if you were a patriot, you would not be offended by trump's patriotism or the patriotism of his supporters.
Yea, your goons did a good job on 1/6 trying to overthrow the election on behalf of a degenerate who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

He actually despises you Bozos.

It's insanity led by a lunatic who's a sociopath. And you right wing fringe dumbasses want to put that douche back in. For what? To subject this Country to another 4 years of his stupidity, his lunacy & his whining.

Nice going.
More TDS with nothing to substantiate it.

Any child can come on here and name call.

Biden had barely been in the offal office for half a year when he initiated not 1 but humanitarian crisis.

Trump also willingly took a cognitive test and passed it with flying colors meanwhile back in his basement your guy still refuses to take a cognitive test, still refuses to answer questions and can barely stumble through a session of reading script from a teleprompter.

Do you not realize how ridiculous your guy looks compared to President Trump?

Yea, your goons did a good job on 1/6 trying to overthrow the election on behalf of a degenerate who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

He actually despises you Bozos.
Nonsense....the event you refer to was nothing more than a demonstration that got a little rowdy....nothing like all those protests you support which resulted in burning down bldgs, killing innocent people, looting etc.

Just trying to understand your perspective.

When you came back to America from your ventures abroad do you remember how you felt when your feet were back on American soil?

What part of America did you grow up in?
Felt great coming back. Love this country and was grateful to experience to see what life is like in other areas of the world.

I grew up in central California and lived in Southern California and Austin Texas. Currently spend half the year in Cali and the other half in Texas

Nonsense....the event you refer to was nothing more than a demonstration that got a little rowdy....nothing like all those protests you support which resulted in burning down bldgs, killing innocent people, looting etc.
I don't support any violence. Unlike you & your cult who are lying about what happened on that day in deference to Trump who should be locked up for what he started resulting in death & destruction.

Makes ya proud, don't it? Anything for the cult leader. Jim Jones insanity right there.

Read it again (and get a life). Mines not long enough to spend much time on self-righteous twats.

Alas, I used to be one myself.
Ok I read it again. Now what?

you already wasted more time trying to dodge my question than you would have spent if you simply gave a direct answer.

can you feel your own stupidity oozing out of your posts like we all can?

Felt great coming back. Love this country and was grateful to experience to see what life is like in other areas of the world.

I grew up in central California and lived in Southern California and Austin Texas. Currently spend half the year in Cali and the other half in Texas
How do you feel about how the once vaunted Golden State has turned into a shit hole?

What do you think the purpose of the 1/6 demonstration was?

More TDS with nothing to substantiate it.

Any child can come on here and name call.

Biden had barely been in the offal office for half a year when he initiated not 1 but humanitarian crisis.

Trump also willingly took a cognitive test and passed it with flying colors meanwhile back in his basement your guy still refuses to take a cognitive test, still refuses to answer questions and can barely stumble through a session of reading script from a teleprompter.

Do you not realize how ridiculous your guy looks compared to President Trump?
Cognitive test that anyone with an I.Q. over 50 could pass. That test proves nothing. Hitler could have passed it but that doesn't make him a good guy. Or sane.

The fact that Trump felt the need to brag about passing it shows that he's a moron.

I don't support any violence. Unlike you & your cult who are lying about what happened on that day in deference to Trump who should be locked up for what he started resulting in death & destruction.

Makes ya proud, don't it? Anything for the cult leader. Jim Jones insanity right there.
The only death that occurred on that day was a innocent woman killed in cold blood by a nigha security guard.

Cognitive test that anyone with an I.Q. over 50 could pass. That test proves nothing. Hitler could have passed it but that doesn't make him a good guy. Or sane.

The fact that Trump felt the need to brag about passing it shows that he's a moron.

Have you ever taken a cogntive test....of course not....or you would know that what you claim is not true.

The questions start out easy but the final questions are not that easy.

Cognitive ability tests ...​

1. Call upon logical reasoning, either through induction or deduction, and general problem solving
  2. Measure abilities that will vary in the extent to which they are innate or learnable
  3. Deal with sensory perception, memory, learning and applying (acquired) knowledge

Love him or hate him....Hitler had a very high i.q.

So tell us why your boy refuses to take a cognitive test.....especially when half the country believes he is not mentally competent?

The only death that occurred on that day was a innocent woman killed in cold blood by a nigha security guard.
Trump goaded your goon squad into coming to the Capital. If he didn't that woman would still be alive. Her blood is on the hands of that lunatic you worship.

How do you feel about how the once vaunted Golden State has turned into a shit hole?
If you mean the inner city of San Francisco and Los Angeles then yeah it’s a tragedy what’s going on there. But I live well outside the cities where it is absolutely beautiful. If you’re calling the entire state a shot hope because of a few reports you’ve seen of what’s happening in a few spots then you don’t know what you’re talking about.

with that said I think Cali has gone too far on the progressive side and could use a conservative balance. Hopefully next election we get Newsome out and somebody smart in there. I wouldn’t bet on it though

Have you ever taken a cogntive test....of course not....or you would know that what you claim is not true.

The questions start out easy but the final questions are not that easy.

Love him or hate him....Hitler had a very high i.q.

So tell us why your boy refuses to take a cognitive test.....especially when half the country believes he is not mentally competent?
Oh boy! The POTUS passed a test which contained questions that were "not that easy". I guess that makes Trump a stable genius, right Ace?

Forum List

Back