What is “Trumpism”?

These are profoundly weak people. They've all come together around one guy who's probably weaker than all of them.
Hahaha…yeah, you emotionally charged Libs are the real toughies….real tough guys are professional gamers, they have green hair, they wear skinny jeans, sip lattes, detest capitalism, believe men can be women and they always hate guns. Hahaha.
Ladies and gentlemen…..todays Libs.
C79C0C75-1138-4195-87BA-5433B9443474.jpeg

Trumpism is the extreme far-right ideology that attacks democracy
By circumventing state legislatures under the guise of national emergency and changing election guidelines in the 11th hour?
favoring dictatorial leadership and normalizes violence against progressive agendas and liberal cultures
By forcing people to take experimental medicine they don’t want?
”Liberal cultures” like teaching children about butt sex between men and that men can become women by proclamation?
while promoting full market deregulation
“Deregulation” like what is found in a truly capitalist society?
It is also anti-immigration and anti-free trade.
Protecting borders and controlling who comes across is not “anti-immigration”….ask Ukraine.
”Anti-free trade”……I thought you said you wanted more Father Government levied regulation?

Last edited:
Trumpism is the extreme far-right ideology that attacks democracy, favoring dictatorial leadership and normalizes violence against progressive agendas and liberal cultures, while promoting full market deregulation. It is also anti-immigration and anti-free trade.
When did you become one of the kooks

“Trumpsters” are too American proud, too patriotic, too nationalistic, too likeminded, too Christian, too heterosexual, too white, too decent, too moral, too accountable, too responsible…..they drive loony degenerates like Mac1958 crazy.
You were on the right track, but went off the rails with the last four! :cool-45:

I keep reminding my self that maybe the only way we can get back to some form of decent government is to let the madness rule for a while. And when the country is destroyed, we will wake up & work our way back to more honest government. Makes me sick and sad every day.

I keep reminding my self that maybe the only way we can get back to some form of decent government is to let the madness rule for a while. And when the country is destroyed, we will wake up & work our way back to more honest government. Makes me sick and sad every day.
“Government” is just a reflection of The People. “Decency” is never coming back…We hate each other, we are too diverse, too multicultural…we’re too different in too many different ways, we don’t even speak the same language, more than 10% in our nation are here illegally against the will of the people, we are bonded by nothing….America has no identity.
The Great Experiment has failed and failed BIG-TIME!

Adoration of an authoritarian nationalist strongman.
That describes how the dolts on the left use the made-up term. In reality, no such affliction exists.
Arrogant ignorance, bigotry, paranoia, tribalism -- disguised as patriotism.
See above.

The reality is simple: the hyper partisan dolts on the left dislike Trump. That’s fine. You’re entitled not to like him nor his views. But the leftists mistake their own views as constituting “the” correct views. And as a a consequence the leftists choose to denigrate all who don’t buy what they believe.

Forum List

Back