Grim Reaper Cuomo trying to cover up his Nursing Home Death policy. Squashes investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I wonder why the blithering idiot doesn't want this investigated? He also throws workers at nursing homes under the bus by blaming them for the deaths HE caused.

Cuomo rejects independent investigation of nursing home coronavirus deaths as political

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Monday said “you’d have to be blind” to think calls to further calls to investigate the coronavirus deaths linked to state nursing homes amid the pandemic are “not political.”

Cuomo, during a press conference Monday, said he “wouldn’t do an investigation” into the nursing home deaths during the coronavirus pandemic in the state of New York.

“I wouldn’t do an investigation whether or not it’s political, everybody can make that decision for themselves,” Cuomo said. “I think you’d have to be blind to realize it’s not political.”

He went on to say, “Just look at where it comes from and look at the sources and look at their political affiliations and look at who wrote the letter in Congress and look at what publications raise it and what media outward networks raise it.”

NEW YORK TIMES ACCUSED OF GOING SOFT ON CUOMO OVER NY NURSING HOME CONTROVERSY

He added: “It’s kind of incredible.”

Cuomo has been insisting that the thousands of nursing home deaths had nothing to do with his March 25 order that required nursing homes to accept coronavirus patients who were medically stable without testing them, claiming that the deaths were caused by infected staff members who spread the virus.

I wonder why the blithering idiot doesn't want this investigated? He also throws workers at nursing homes under the bus by blaming them for the deaths HE caused.

Uh, the Nursing Home workers were there, he wasn't....

It was up to them to isolate people.
Moron...

Coumo KNEW they did not have the capability to handle these patients.. This is gross negligence or Murder... You decide..

That's now how the murderous Cuomo blamed them. Learn to read.

You are blaming the Nursing home workers who have no training or resources to protect their elderly from a highly contagious virus. If nothing else, you Democrats are consistent. You affix blame based on political party not on the facts. China gets a pass.... TRUMP'S FAULT!
Cuomo gets a pass.... NURSING HOME WORKERS FAULT!

little late to isolate when you are whisked off to the nearest death camp---wtf are you on? thats it ... brain dead democrat

You are blaming the Nursing home workers who have no training or resources to protect their elderly from a highly contagious virus. If nothing else, you Democrats are consistent. You affix blame based on political party not on the facts. China gets a pass.... TRUMP'S FAULT!

~~~~~~
Additional during that critical period, Cuomo was whining and lying about the needs of New York from ventilators, intensive care hospital beds, PPE, to disinfectants.
President Trump went out of his way to assist Cuomo by sending Ventilators that in the end were not essential because Cuomo had hidden 4,000 ventilators from the the public and the hospitals, DJT sent the U.S Army corps of engineers to set up and intensive care facility in Javits Center and the hospital ship that was never used.
Then there was Samaritan's Purse that set up a hospital in Central Park.
Cuomo had more than sufficient aid by the U.S. gov't to handle the epidemic, yet he premeditatedly sent infected patients to nursing homes.
Now he's blocking an investigation just as he block the Moreland investigation....
The State and City of New York are certainly infected with deep corruption as seen by the leadership of Andrew Cuomo and his Marxist sidekick De Blasio......

~~~~~~
On the other hand Cuomo may be correct. There is presently enough evidence exposing Cuomo to indict him as corrupt and premeditated murderer of the elderly in Nursing Homes. Time to arrest, frog march him to jail and prosecute.

Last edited:
Moron...

Coumo KNEW they did not have the capability to handle these patients.. This is gross negligence or Murder... You decide..

Or it was a situation where the best option was pretty bad. Their families weren't taking them back, and the hospitals were filled to capacity...

Hey, I put the blame where it belongs. WHEN sick people were found in Nursing HOmes, and the hospitals didn't have room for them, and their families didn't want them back, the Nursing homes SHOULD have isolated the infected from the non-infected. If they didn't do that, that's on them.

The problem is NY only has 20,000 Hospital Beds and they had 400,000 cases. Now, I know Republicans are bad at math, but you can see the problem here.

Moron...

Or it was a situation where the best option was pretty bad. Their families weren't taking them back, and the hospitals were filled to capacity...

Hey, I put the blame where it belongs. WHEN sick people were found in Nursing HOmes, and the hospitals didn't have room for them, and their families didn't want them back, the Nursing homes SHOULD have isolated the infected from the non-infected. If they didn't do that, that's on them.

The problem is NY only has 20,000 Hospital Beds and they had 400,000 cases. Now, I know Republicans are bad at math, but you can see the problem here.
then you need to blame yourself along with the brain-dead democrats--oh wait thats what you are---the republicans did not send these folks to nursing homes--your fucked up brain dead cuomo the homo did that---oh wait---so you can see the problem here now---right....wtf

Cuomo is such a piece of shit.

Was the Mueller report political? Yep
Was the Trump impeachment political? Yep
Is mask wearing political? Yep
Is the effectiveness if HCQ political? Yep

Cuomo knows he fucked up bad. He is scum and NY deserves that POS.

Will you idiot New Yorkers please stop moving to my state and fucking it up? You stupid assholes move down here and then want to change it. Thats how stupid they are.

then you need to blame yourself along with the brain-dead democrats--oh wait thats what you are---the republicans did not send these folks to nursing homes--your fucked up brain dead cuomo the homo did that---oh wait---so you can see the problem here now---right....wtf

They were already at the nursing homes and there was nowhere else to put them.

Try growing a brain.

Will you idiot New Yorkers please stop moving to my state and fucking it up? You stupid assholes move down here and then want to change it. Thats how stupid they are.

Uh, bad news. Most New Yorkers see through the right wing bullshit about how Cuomo has handled TRUMP PLAGUE.

Sixty percent of registered voters in New York approve of the job Governor Andrew Cuomo is doing, a Marist College released on Thursday found.

The job performance approval is the highest score Cuomo has received in the poll since taking office in 2011 and is a sharp increase from a 38 percent approval rating in March 2019.

Twenty-nine percent of voters believe Cuomo is doing an excellent job as governor, 31 percent say he is doing a good job.

The poll, sponsored by NBC 4 New York, comes after Cuomo has been the public face of the coronavirus response in New York. Regionally he is most popular in New York City, where 67 percent of voters approve of the job he is doing; 55 percent of upstate voters polled say he is doing a good or excellent job.

Wrong Again!

There was a five hundred bed hospital ship that went unused... There was a 3,400 bed COVID hospital in the javis Center that went almost totally unused... Why did Cuomo not use these? They were available and operational but they were built by TRUMP.. He would rather have dead NY'ers than give Trump a win.. That's how sick you bastards are...

Moron...

Nope. The hospital Trump had built at the Javitz Center, and the Navy Hospital ship both had plenty of room. Neither was utilized by the Grim Reaper.

Blaming the nursing homes for Cuomo's death policy isn't gonna fly.

Try growing a brain.

Uh, bad news. Most New Yorkers see through the right wing bullshit about how Cuomo has handled TRUMP PLAGUE.

Sixty percent of registered voters in New York approve of the job Governor Andrew Cuomo is doing, a Marist College released on Thursday found.

The job performance approval is the highest score Cuomo has received in the poll since taking office in 2011 and is a sharp increase from a 38 percent approval rating in March 2019.

Twenty-nine percent of voters believe Cuomo is doing an excellent job as governor, 31 percent say he is doing a good job.

The poll, sponsored by NBC 4 New York, comes after Cuomo has been the public face of the coronavirus response in New York. Regionally he is most popular in New York City, where 67 percent of voters approve of the job he is doing; 55 percent of upstate voters polled say he is doing a good or excellent job.

July 10th story, almost a month ago using data probably much older than that.

Moron...

Nope. The hospital Trump had built at the Javitz Center, and the Navy Hospital ship both had plenty of room. Neither was utilized by the Grim Reaper.

Blaming the nursing homes for Cuomo's death policy isn't gonna fly.
Yep thousands of beds just sat empty in the harbor and in Central Park while Cuomo said "DUH there is no other choice! I have to bio bomb the nursing homes. Old people are gonna die anyway."

Wrong Again!

There was a five hundred bed hospital ship that went unused...

Because it was totally unsuited for anything other than treating battlefield wounds.

But I'm sure you can find something more recent? Thought not.

Did they have 400,000 beds? Didn't think so.

Wrong Again!

There was a five hundred bed hospital ship that went unused...

Because it was totally unsuited for anything other than treating battlefield wounds.

But I'm sure you can find something more recent? Thought not.

Did they have 400,000 beds? Didn't think so.

Oddly the 10th poll is the only one searches show, it's like they are hiding something.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back