What is “Trumpism”?

Just like Guiliani was the asshole NYC needed back then, Trump was the asshole we need now.

Nope. We don't need assholes. We need competent leadership.

You quoted the wrong person.

Sometimes leadership requires assholes.
Quote corrected - thanks.

I disagree. Assholes are assholes. Always a negative. It's possible for a good leader to be an asshole sometimes, but it's not a good thing.

I lived in pre-Guiliani NYC, and I live in post Guilani NYC, and his being an asshole is why the city rebounded and came back.

I just don't buy that. Whatever he was able to accomplish happened in spite of him being an asshole. Celebrating the negative aspects of his character, as though they are good things rather than recognizing them as flaws, is idiotic. It's why we have a shitty President, and why so many of his followers take pride in being shitty people.
Please, you know Marty is right. You guys would never give him credit for anything good. If he said the sky is blue, the media would immediately call it a lie.

Just like Guiliani was the asshole NYC needed back then, Trump was the asshole we need now.

I disagree. Assholes are assholes. Always a negative. It's possible for a good leader to be an asshole sometimes, but it's not a good thing.

I lived in pre-Guiliani NYC, and I live in post Guilani NYC, and his being an asshole is why the city rebounded and came back.

I just don't buy that. Whatever he was able to accomplish happened in spite of him being an asshole. Celebrating the negative aspects of his character, as though they are good things rather than recognizing them as flaws, is idiotic. It's why we have a shitty President, and why so many of his followers take pride in being shitty people.
Please, you know Marty is right. You guys would never give him credit for anything good. If he said the sky is blue, the media would immediately call it a lie.
That has nothing to do with what I said. Were you responding to a different post?

No honest person can look at Trump - even if you agree with him on the issues - and pretend that many criticisms of him are not valid, particularly those on his temperament and behaviors.

To pretend that actually isn't derangement. That's not stupidity. That's just outright lying, and proof that these people have and deserve zero (0) credibility.
So because you think he is an asshole, you will vote for arson and tent cities and people who think minorities are too stupid to get ID? Your willing to pay 7dollar gallons of gas to pay for AOC's insane green new deal? All of that because you guys don't like his personality?
I saw you thought that was funny Mac, but it is the truth. You hate Trump so much you will vote for a train wreck and be the first in line. Your party's policies are flat out wrong across the board, and calling Trump some kind of devil is not going to make that vile load smell any better. You have said that after the democrats gain control that you hope democrats could address their problems. I'm pretty sure that is not a great idea.
Well, I'm thrilled that we have you here to point out The Truth for us, no matter how much you have to lie about my positions.
Your positions, whatever they may be, do not change the fact that voting for the new radical wing of democrats is a poison you are voluntarily signing up for. If you get what you wish for, good luck with that. There are literally glaring beacons of failed democrat policy erupting all across the country, and you somehow think it is a good idea to sign on with that. It takes some mental gymnastics to justify that.

Flowers for Colfax_m
Nice reference.

But how can you tell that I don't know what I'm talking about?

Because based on your posting I consider you a filthy cocksucking TDS fucktard.

Here's the thing, it's what Kapernick never figured out, you can control how you present yourself, but you can NEVER control how people receive the presentation.

And of course, as always, enjoy taking it up the ass.

That's Trumpism for you.

Nope, unlike lemming SJW twats like you I don't need as ism to tell me what to think.

Why does it have to be an "ism"? Why does his being a blowhard equate him with Hitler?

TDS doesn't allow Trump to win at anything, ever. He has to be wrong, he had to be wrong, he will have to be wrong.

And if not wrong, well then the Ministry of Truth has to correct things to make him wrong.

Do you really think that TDS is why the NIH, CDC, FDA and IDSA (Infectious Disease Society of America) say that hydroxychloroquine doesn't work for COVID?

There are official, definitive statements from those agencies that it doesn't work, or are there studies that they refer to that based on said studies, they don't THINK it works?

Not references to studies, definitive statements.
If more data comes forward, they are open to changing their stance. But for the time being, the best evidence available shows it doesn't work and is not a recommended treatment.

Is that TDS?

You didn't answer my question.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

Up to you to buy it or not. It worked.

Flowers for Colfax_m
Nice reference.

Here's the thing, it's what Kapernick never figured out, you can control how you present yourself, but you can NEVER control how people receive the presentation.

That's Trumpism for you.

Nope, unlike lemming SJW twats like you I don't need as ism to tell me what to think.

Doesn't look like it to me. Trumpism tells you to hate and ignore anyone who contradicts Trump.

Why does it have to be an "ism"? Why does his being a blowhard equate him with Hitler?

TDS doesn't allow Trump to win at anything, ever. He has to be wrong, he had to be wrong, he will have to be wrong.

And if not wrong, well then the Ministry of Truth has to correct things to make him wrong.

Do you really think that TDS is why the NIH, CDC, FDA and IDSA (Infectious Disease Society of America) say that hydroxychloroquine doesn't work for COVID?

There are official, definitive statements from those agencies that it doesn't work, or are there studies that they refer to that based on said studies, they don't THINK it works?

If more data comes forward, they are open to changing their stance. But for the time being, the best evidence available shows it doesn't work and is not a recommended treatment.

Is that TDS?

You refused to answer mine, repeatedly, because you know it's going to show you for what you are.

I provided the FDA statement about hydroxychloroquine. You called it a word salad, mostly because you're not very smart.

No honest person can look at Trump - even if you agree with him on the issues - and pretend that many criticisms of him are not valid, particularly those on his temperament and behaviors.

To pretend that actually isn't derangement. That's not stupidity. That's just outright lying, and proof that these people have and deserve zero (0) credibility.
So because you think he is an asshole, you will vote for arson and tent cities and people who think minorities are too stupid to get ID? Your willing to pay 7dollar gallons of gas to pay for AOC's insane green new deal? All of that because you guys don't like his personality?
I saw you thought that was funny Mac, but it is the truth. You hate Trump so much you will vote for a train wreck and be the first in line. Your party's policies are flat out wrong across the board, and calling Trump some kind of devil is not going to make that vile load smell any better. You have said that after the democrats gain control that you hope democrats could address their problems. I'm pretty sure that is not a great idea.
Well, I'm thrilled that we have you here to point out The Truth for us, no matter how much you have to lie about my positions.
Your positions, whatever they may be, do not change the fact that voting for the new radical wing of democrats is a poison you are voluntarily signing up for. If you get what you wish for, good luck with that. There are literally glaring beacons of failed democrat policy erupting all across the country, and you somehow think it is a good idea to sign on with that. It takes some mental gymnastics to justify that.
So you admit you don't actually know my positions. Yet you're willing to attack based on pure ignorance.

This is why I no longer bother.

Trumpism is Trump saying that the sky is green and his supporters calling everyone biased, TDS suffering Trump haters for pointing out that it's actually blue.

Is that TDS?

You refused to answer mine, repeatedly, because you know it's going to show you for what you are.

I provided the FDA statement about hydroxychloroquine. You called it a word salad, mostly because you're not very smart.

So the FDA 100% for sure for ever and ever and ever said Chloroquinine or Cholorquinine with other drugs won't work and will never work?

Flowers for Colfax_m
Nice reference.

That's Trumpism for you.

Doesn't look like it to me. Trumpism tells you to hate and ignore anyone who contradicts Trump.

No one needs to tell me who to despise, you idiots provide the fodder for that all on your own.

"It worked" doesn't mean anything in this context. We're talking about how we assess leaders. Celebrating their flaws as admirable traits is dumb. It's fine to say "he's an asshole sometimes, but he gets things done". It's another entirely to say "he's an asshole, and he gets things done, there for being an asshole is a good thing". Trumpsters seem to claim the latter. They take "asshole" as a good thing and it's just not.

"It worked" doesn't mean anything in this context. We're talking about how we assess leaders. Celebrating their flaws as admirable traits is dumb. It's fine to say "he's an asshole sometimes, but he gets things done". It's another entirely to say "he's an asshole, and he gets things done, there for being an asshole is a good thing". Trumpsters seem to claim the latter. They takes "asshole" as a good thing. It's not.

We can't spare that man, he fights".

Flowers for Colfax_m
Nice reference.

That's Trumpism for you.

No one needs to tell me who to despise, you idiots provide the fodder for that all on your own.

Sure you do. My crime was explaining to you that the best medical literature saying that hydroxychloroquine doesn't work.

I am despised for contradicting Trump.

Typical Trumpism.

"It worked" doesn't mean anything in this context. We're talking about how we assess leaders. Celebrating their flaws as admirable traits is dumb. It's fine to say "he's an asshole sometimes, but he gets things done". It's another entirely to say "he's an asshole, and he gets things done, there for being an asshole is a good thing". Trumpsters seem to claim the latter. They takes "asshole" as a good thing. It's not.

What man? What are you talking about?

Flowers for Colfax_m
Nice reference.

That's Trumpism for you.

Sure you do. My crime was explaining to you that the best medical literature saying that hydroxychloroquine doesn't work.

Typical Trumpism.
Libtard!

Flowers for Colfax_m
Nice reference.

That's Trumpism for you.

Typical Trumpism.

You are despised for your ORANGE MAN BAD blathering that doesn't stop for even one second.

What man? What are you talking about?

I was paraphrasing Lincoln talking about Grant as my view on Trump.

Open a history book once and a while.

Is that TDS?

So the FDA 100% for sure for ever and ever and ever said Chloroquinine or Cholorquinine with other drugs won't work and will never work?

As I said earlier, if data comes forward showing it's effective, they could change that statement.

That's the thing about not being absorbed by Trumpism, you're open to new information.

But the medical literature so far doesn't support it, and that includes several rigorous studies that all showed the same thing.

Forum List

Back