What Is The Real Reason Our Soldiers Have To Wear A Backwards Flag???

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I've heard some really lame excuses why the Army wears a backwards flag patch....but it hasn't always been this way.

index.jpgghjhjghjg.jpg

How the flag is displayed is important. It's not just the starts that matter on our flag...but the strips as well....so this excuse that the stars are in a place of honor is total BS.

What do you guys think?

What do you think the reason is?

If you're saying the reason which has been offered is "total BS", surely you have other thoughts on the matter...

I've heard some really lame excuses why the Army wears a backwards flag patch....but it hasn't always been this way.

View attachment 328351

How the flag is displayed is important. It's not just the starts that matter on our flag...but the strips as well....so this excuse that the stars are in a place of honor is total BS.

What do you guys think?

It's not that complicated, it's put that way so it looks like it would if it were an actual flag being carried forth into battle.

View attachment 328351

What do you guys think?

On a scale of 1 to 10 on my "this is a life changing important event for me" it's at a -509,367,529...........

View attachment 328351

What do you guys think?

On a scale of 1 to 10 on my "this is a life changing important event for me" it's at a -509,367,529...........
Then if you have something better to do feel free to do it.

The whole thing sounds like someone just looking for something to whine about. Our military is not out to disrespect our flag. If you think they are, you're nuts.

If you're saying the reason which has been offered is "total BS", surely you have other thoughts on the matter...
I have my opinion.
I just wanted to see what kind of reaction this would get.

I've talked to the soldiers that are active-duty....they were given an excuse.
I'm not buying it.

View attachment 328351

What do you guys think?

Cool!! Thanks for your permission dad!!!!

(let's break out the aerosol cans and the incendiary rounds!!!)

I have my opinion.

I'm not buying it.
Apparently you didn't like my "reaction"......... :rofl:

I have my opinion.

I'm not buying it.

So, what's your opinion?

View attachment 328351

What do you guys think?

Because the way it is makes it look like you are charging forward and not retreating

I have my opinion.

I'm not buying it.

So, what's your opinion?
I was raised for 64 years that there was only one way to display the flag.....now we're told that wearing it incorrectly is regulation.
Knowing who the SOB was that decided to change the regulation will tell you everything about why.

View attachment 328351

What do you guys think?

Because the way it is makes it look like you are charging forward and not retreating
Depends on which side you're on when you're charging.

View attachment 328351

What do you guys think?

I think idk.. lemme go through some of my parents' stuff. They were soldiers.

My mom was a Marine!

During WWII they wore it correctly.
What has changed?

View attachment 328351

What do you guys think?

Some people worry about the dumbest shit........

Forum List

Back