What is the Possibility of Obama Declaring Martial Law and Suspending the 2016 Elections?

What is the Possibility of Obama Declaring Martial Law and Suspending the 2016 Elections?

• 100%: It's happening baby (9/11 Insider I created this one for you)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60%-99%: More likely to happen. Obama wants to king.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The way Obama, Holder, and Sharpton are ramping up the black/white race division.

There could easily be a nation wide race riot in all of the major cities over a police shooting or beating of a black suspect.

Forcing Obama to put on hold the up coming election and declare Martial Law.

And the Obamabot liberals will say it's the right thing to do. ...... :cool:

You sound as silly as Farrakhan.

He doesn't like the job enough to do what it would take, remember?

lol! this particular crapspiracy theory is almost as old as the presidency....."they"
depending on what political POV you have in turn spewed that same shit endlessly.
funny how the right suffers extreme selective memory ,the last time it was bush .
asshats!

I pity whoever it is that wins in 2016! Barry is going to be leaving with the most polarized Congress ever...an economy that is shaky at best...ObamaCare's real costs will be kicking in...record debt to deal with...and incredibly difficult foreign policy problems as far as the eye can see. I don't know as I'd wish that on my worst enemy...

More importantly, what is the possibility of the OP seeking out and receiving the mental health treatment he so clearly needs.

What is the possibility the OP understands the premise of his thread fails as the consequence of a straw man fallacy.

I doubt Our Kenyan President has enough imagination to think of declaring Himself president for life but it's easy seeing the potential for George (sell out America for fun and profit) Soros perhaps ponying up enough bucks to make it happen. How? Maybe by funding some big enough riots in enough places that martial law would be but a penstroke (or phone call) away.

Don't rule out, though, the possibility of Moochelle taking on Hillary (or what mentally remains of the woman who was once Hillary) for the Demomarxist nomination....

No, I don't think that will happen but would not be at all surprised if it did.

I hate Obama. But there's no way he stops our sham election process from taking place. Why stop rigged elections?

I know it sounds crazy and it's exactly what they other side was saying before Bush left office. However, I have never seen such a combative and do-it-by-myself President. He was like this when his party controlled Congress and had Pelosi and Reid as heads of both chambers of Congress. More than likely Democrats lose the senate in 2014. With both houses gone and the majority of states lead by Republicans, Obama might start to act more on his own. If he passes amnesty on his own, there will be chaos. ISIS could get an attack through and it would be chaos. A number of items could fall into his hands!

"Never let a good crisis go do waste."

Obama could use the crisis as a power grab and declare martial law. Soon thereafter he could use this power grab to suspend election and remain in power indefinitely. Presidents (not just Obama) have shown and ability to bypass Congress and act unilaterally. Imagine what a President could do if martial law was enacted and there was no elections!

I put this happening in the 5% realm of possibilities. I think Obama is a narcissist, but I think he has checked out and wants his reign to end.

I would count on it

Most Americans would welcome a third and forth term for our President

This wont happen because Obama is not smart enough to form a plan. Hell, he still cant figure out why there are 19 holes at the golf course. :badgrin:

-Geaux

I know it sounds crazy and it's exactly what they other side was saying before Bush left office. However, I have never seen such a combative and do-it-by-myself President. He was like this when his party controlled Congress and had Pelosi and Reid as heads of both chambers of Congress. More than likely Democrats lose the senate in 2014. With both houses gone and the majority of states lead by Republicans, Obama might start to act more on his own. If he passes amnesty on his own, there will be chaos. ISIS could get an attack through and it would be chaos. A number of items could fall into his hands!

"Never let a good crisis go do waste."

Obama could use the crisis as a power grab and declare martial law. Soon thereafter he could use this power grab to suspend election and remain in power indefinitely. Presidents (not just Obama) have shown and ability to bypass Congress and act unilaterally. Imagine what a President could do if martial law was enacted and there was no elections!

I put this happening in the 5% realm of possibilities. I think Obama is a narcissist, but I think he has checked out and wants his reign to end.

I would count on it

Most Americans would welcome a third and forth term for our President

joan-holloway-giggling.gif

Forum List

Back