What is the most disgusting fast food spot?

The only thing at Sonic that is edible is the foot long Coney dog, and you will be experieincing that meal for about 24 hours....

Once, I dissected a Whataburger to find out what was in it. After digging through the mayonaisse, mustard, ketchup, pickle, onion, tomato, and lettuce, I did find a meat patty that was about as thick as a nickol.

Last edited:
The only thing at Sonic that is edible is the foot long Coney dog, and you will be experieincing that meal for about 24 hours....

Their hot dogs are under cooked. I think they make up the sandwich then run it in a microwave for 15 seconds.

Sorry ma'am I can no longer see your posts.
Can someone please tell this person that I thank them for letting me know what they tell me here and that I have a question for them. If they don't see my messages anymore, how did they know that my previous one in this chat was for them then? :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
McDonalds hands down.

Hell yeah.
I forgot about McD's...I honestly have not been to a McDonalds in...man...15 years or so?
Course I haven't been to any burger fast food restaurant in maybe 7-8 years.
If I am in a hurry I will usually get Quizno's or Arbys...or a sub from Marco's.

In my experience, Carl's Jr. King City California. I've been dives in Olongapo City that were far and away cleaner, more sanitary, and the staff spoke better English.

In and Out is still the best cheap fast food (in spite of their fries), as long as you know their secret menu, which I googled, downloaded, and keep in my car. "Double, Double, mustard grilled, animal style, undressed".

Last edited:
For me it's Dominos Pizza. That shit is just nasty.

I don't go to them anymore, but infrequently when I did, it had to be Burger King. I like the flavor of their burgers better than other businesses. I liked their employees, too, and ttheir good attitudes had to be a reflection of a good management team. Made my burgers even better, yet. :D

Chick-fil-A has, hands down, the best service of any fast food place I've been to.

Plus, the food is decent.

In and Out is still the best cheap fast food (in spite of their fries), as long as you know their secret menue, which I googled, downloaded, and keep in my car.

Try this in Atlanta.. Its wonderful!

http://www.risingroll.com/pdf/alpharetta_online_menu.pdf

Sorry, I can't. I grew up in Atlanta, which means that I have a lifetime contract to eat at the Varsity.

LOLOLOL Last time I went to the Varsity it wasn't very good.

Sorry, I can't. I grew up in Atlanta, which means that I have a lifetime contract to eat at the Varsity.

It never was, by adult tasts, but it was the final destination after every good high school date, and the Vidalia Onion rings are out of this world. It was well understood that if a guy did not stop at the Varsity after the dance, he wasn't going to ask you out again. You had failed the audition.

It never was, by adult tasts, but it was the final destination after every good high school date, and the Vidalia Onion rings are out of this world. It was well understood that if a guy did not stop at the Varsity after the dance, he wasn't going to ask you out again. You had failed the audition.

:clap2:

McDonalds has to be the worst for me.
Most places are only as good as the people working there.
Anytime you get a burger thats been sitting under a heat lamp it's gonna suck.
That being said,I expect to be disappointed every time I walk into a fast food joint.
I generally like all fast food places, but if I had to pick one, it would be McDonald's. Their meat tastes like cardboard, and, yes they cook it before you order it, which means it's not fresh. However, I have to hand it to them, they have a policy of tossing out food once it's been out too long. Their fries are tossed out after seven minutes.

Sonic is nasty...as is Whataburger. And of course, Chick-fil-A was greasy as hell, the few times I went.

Never been to any of those places, although I see Sonic commercials all the time. It's probably as bad as you say, although they look like they have good deserts.

They just opened one across from Dolphin Stadium, food is average fast food fair but they do have good deserts and shakes.

Forum List

Back