What is the most disgusting fast food spot?

We don't have them on the East coast. I had it one time in Vegas. It didn't seem all that bad to me.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a funny.

For me, it would be Wendy's. That's my least-tolerable FF joint.
Wendy's is ok. They have the unique square burger patties. Try their baconator with bacon and double beef patties. I guarantee you'll like it.

I knew a guy that managed a Wendy's. After he quit, he said he'd never eat there again for what he saw in the kitchen.

And that was 30 years ago LOL.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a funny.

For me, it would be Wendy's. That's my least-tolerable FF joint.
Wendy's is ok. They have the unique square burger patties. Try their baconator with bacon and double beef patties. I guarantee you'll like it.

I knew a guy that managed a Wendy's. After he quit, he said he'd never eat there again for what he saw in the kitchen.

:eusa_doh:

Because you say that he would never eat there again because of what he saw in the kitchen, it gives me in the impression that something had changed. If so, do you know what exactly?

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Taco Bell...hands down for me.
Nasty nasty nasty.
Another one I just don't get is Subway...c'mon...stingy as heck with the meat, lettuce is wilted and there are soooo many better places to get a sub.

For me it's Dominos Pizza. That shit is just nasty.

I don't go to them anymore, but infrequently when I did, it had to be Burger King. I like the flavor of their burgers better than other businesses. I liked their employees, too, and ttheir good attitudes had to be a reflection of a good management team. Made my burgers even better, yet. :D

Nasty nasty nasty.
Another one I just don't get is Subway...c'mon...stingy as heck with the meat, lettuce is wilted and there are soooo many better places to get a sub.

We have two Subways, thriving in our tourist town of 9,500 year round residents. One is in Walmart. :thup:

I went to a Mexican place outside Mobile, can't recall the name of it. But it wasn't the usual where I'm from. The food was absolutely disgusting. Since I've retired I don't do much fast food. I have enjoyed the local restaurants in Gulf Shores. I go for lunch and they pile so much on your plate you have enough for supper too.

Did you know that groceries are allowed to use a small percentage of 'pink slime' in their ground beef? I have a meat grinder and when I get home, I'm going to start grinding my own from beef roasts.

McDonalds has to be the worst for me.
Most places are only as good as the people working there.
Anytime you get a burger thats been sitting under a heat lamp it's gonna suck.
That being said,I expect to be disappointed every time I walk into a fast food joint.

Nasty nasty nasty.

We have two Subways, thriving in our tourist town of 9,500 year round residents. One is in Walmart. :thup:

Yup..we have a Subway in Walmart also. :doubt:

Another one is KFC...used to be awesome years ago. Has sucked for at least 20 years now. I have no idea how they are still open. I rarely see more than 2 or 3 cars in the middle of lunch hour.

I can't remember the last time I ate at a FF place. I prefer to cook my own. But if I DID go to a FF, it would be an In & Out Burger joint.

Taco Bell by far.

I like most other fast food restaurants, at least in the sense that I'll enjoy the meal.

In-N-Out, Chick-fil-a and Quiznos are the top of the list.

I've never actually seen a Sonic restaurant, but I've seen commercials on TV while living in Florida, New York and California.

Actually..I don't eat red meat any more anyway. When I have a burger, it is ground turkey. Red meat makes me flare up in my joints.

A Jimmie John's opened up down the street from where I work and I heard good things about it so I went.
It sucked. I didn't even know it was legal to put that little amount of meat between 2 slices of bread and call it a sandwich. It's more like bread with condiments.

Nasty nasty nasty.

Yup..we have a Subway in Walmart also. :doubt:

Another one is KFC...used to be awesome years ago. Has sucked for at least 20 years now. I have no idea how they are still open. I rarely see more than 2 or 3 cars in the middle of lunch hour.

I was a cook for KFC

yea, I eat chicken at Popeyes

Forum List

Back