Fast Food Employee Starts Work Day Only to Find Out She's Out of a Job Thanks to New Law

Wow.

Gruesome Newsom's new $20 an hour minimum wage in CA is going just swimmingly.

After the most severe bout of "transitionary" inflation we've dealt with in 40 years, who knew that having to increase prices would put businesses out of commission?

Ya gotta hand it to Democrats.

They're either the most ignorant and haughty people under the Sun, or they're the most effective communists since the fall of Soviet Russia.

Haha! If they voted for Newsom or Biden, they deserve it.

Wow.

Gruesome Newsom's new $20 an hour minimum wage in CA is going just swimmingly.

After the most severe bout of "transitionary" inflation we've dealt with in 40 years, who knew that having to increase prices would put businesses out of commission?

Ya gotta hand it to Democrats.

They're either the most ignorant and haughty people under the Sun, or they're the most effective communists since the fall of Soviet Russia.

And not only will many be out of a job or not be able to get a job, but many who have enjoyed full time jobs with benefits will find their hours significantly cut and, if they are busted to part time, will likely have fewer, if any, benefits. Honestly these 'woke' Democrats seem to have absolutely no understanding how real wealth is created or how the economy works.

So, what, she had to walk across the street to find another job? Anyone who wants a fast food job in America can get one immediately.

It’s like saying self-checkouts are putting cashiers out of business. Walk into any Walmart, Target, Meijer, whatever and you can get a cashier job on the spot. They’re begging for applicants.

No one is being deprived of a job in these occupations

Exactly

The worse the economy is the better it is for democrats who are known to be the Sugar Daddy’s of politics
And since it’s taking too long to move Americans into government dependence, they are importing millions of lowlife, unskilled, and entitled foreigners who will vote Democrat as soon as they can.

And even if the invaders themselves don’t vote, their children will. Biden will have imported 10 million illegals by the time he is kicked out of office, and if half are women who average 4 anchor babies each, that’s 5 million x 4 = 20 million more Democrat voters wanting OPM.

Rather than split hairs over a detail, whats your reaction to workers losing their jobs?

Does that bother you or do you care?

I will ask pknopp the same question

I have never supported the law. It seems quite unfair to me. How do you pick one type of business to higher wages but not others?

McD's has to pay $20 but the chain auto parts store doesn't?

I have never supported the law. It seems quite unfair to me. How do you pick one type of business to higher wages but not others?

the law cheats poor kids----minimum wage jobs ($ 1.25 per hour) got me
thru college. All of my brothers (4) worked at Mc-D and reached Ph-D level--
and we all repaid our loans

Fast food is very unpopular among libs and an easy target for the new banana republic

Last edited:

Forum List

Back