What is the LEGAL JUSTIFICATION for DACA?

difference is that the 'mex' are right next door geographically and they so never become REAL Americans tied to the USA Nosmo . See 'van nuys' and other areas in Southern California to see what i mean . And the mex kids are taught that they own California and a few other USA States so both mex kids and parents are an imported 'fifth column' in the USA and are imported by USA Gov and American politicians at American taxpayer expense starting with R.Reagan and encouraged by those that followed him . I thank God that i am am NO sports fan but one small example of mex loyalty to mexico can be seen when 'mex' that live in the USA hope , cheer and encourage 'mex' sports teams over American rivals . Also SEE the 'mex' flags at political and other protests carried by 'mex' that live and work and get ALL good things in and from the USA Nosmo .
Funny that you see Mexican immigrants as fifth columnists while we see Mexican immigrants as people looking for a better way of life. You see them as threats while we see them as people hoping for jobs and security.
--------------------------------------------------- and thats why we disagree and is why i would say that you are naive Nosmo . And really , while i wish nothing bad on any American i see these imported third worlders as being a problem for Americans in the future , maybe your kids or grandkids Nosmo !! :afro:
When my grandkids are adults, Mexican immigrants will be Americans, not 'third worlders'.

Funny that you see Mexican immigrants as fifth columnists while we see Mexican immigrants as people looking for a better way of life. You see them as threats while we see them as people hoping for jobs and security.

Sure, 'we' see immigrants from all nations, including Mexico, as people looking for a better way of life, but we're not talking about Mexican immigrants. We are talking about illegal aliens who defy American immigration law by either sneaking across the border or over staying visas. Significant difference.
---------------------------------------- nope , i push for NO immigration at all . Just saying that a legally imported third world mexican is as bad as a third world mexican illegal alien as there is NO difference . Say 'jebito bush' was President , he would be letting ALL of mexico into the USA as an act of love and that action on his part would be LEGAL Seagal . A legally imported mexican third worlder is the same as any illegal alien mexican third worlder Seagal . And my attitude applies to ALL third world immigration to the USA . Just saying SeaGal .

lets be serious here eh , why would i care about the opinion of a nice guy that i think is a naive person Nosmo ??

Last edited:
Many believe that was not the intent of the 14th amendment. However, our government's interpretation of the 14th amendment is that babies born to illegals are US citizens and the supreme court is not going to reverse over a hundred years of precedent on that. it would take a constitutional amendment.

Courts are NOT allowed to write laws, you fool. The very first words of the constitution after the preamble are "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states". THINK
Perhaps you should THINK. The supreme court gets to have the final say in the interpretation of the constitution which often has the effect of writing law. If you don't believe it, just take a look around at all the same sex marriages.

[
Racism has no place in civilization. Perhaps you should begin preparing for your eternity burning in hell.

No racism?? And yet YOU are the one who supports affirmative action. YOU are the one who demands whites be denied jobs in favor of less qualified blacks!!

Section 5 of the 14th amendment says "Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article."
This should make it clear to you idiots that there is no need to pass a constitutional amendment to get rid of birthright citizenship. Congress can do it.
Read it again, this time with comprehension. Key word 'enforce'....the provisions of this article. Not 'rewrite' or 'amend' the provisions. Enforce. Compel obedience.
It can be repealed, and there's valid argument for it, but it cannot be simply legislated away.
Anyway - has nothing to do with daca.

Yes - it says "enforce, WITH APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION". So congress can certainly pass a law on this matter. THINK

Courts are NOT allowed to write laws, you fool. The very first words of the constitution after the preamble are "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states". THINK
Perhaps you should THINK. The supreme court gets to have the final say in the interpretation of the constitution which often has the effect of writing law. If you don't believe it, just take a look around at all the same sex marriages.

So where does the constitution say that.? Where does it say the supreme court has authority to interpret and if they choose, rewrite the constitution.?

So where does the constitution say that.? Where does it say the supreme court has authority to interpret and if they choose, rewrite the constitution.?
I am not an expert about how it came to be, but I know that the supreme court gets to rule on the meaning of the constitution and the constitutionality of laws if cases make it to the court. Your objections on a message board will not alter that fact.

[So where does the constitution say that.? Where does it say the supreme court has authority to interpret and if they choose, rewrite the constitution.?
I am not an expert about how it came to be, but I know that the supreme court gets to rule on the meaning of the constitution and the constitutionality of laws if cases make it to the court. Your objections on a message board will not alter that fact.

Then I'll tell you where it came from. Back in 1803 the supreme court simply GRANTED itself authority to decide what the constitution means and to repeal laws that they say conflict with their interpretation.!!! The constitution gave them no such authority - if anything it said the states have the authority to do that..

Let's enforce federal immigration laws across the board. Why do leaders of some cities presume they can ignore whom ever and act like that is a mandate? We want OUR local representatives to follow federal immigration law. It's shameful they ignore US and pander to illegal aliens instead. Shame on them. Listen to us, would you? If that isn't bother, mayor Hancock?
------------------------------------- they've been doing it for years . Sorry to say i see no hope of it changing Mary .
-------------------------------------- don't know why thats funny , i mean the funny 'judgement' is ok with me but its true . USA government has been flooding the USA with third worlders for at least since 1986 and R. REAGAN and its never going to stop OldRocks .
I agree, illegal immigration is like cancer. It will never stop. I realize that it's hard to fight, but it seems easier to ignore them or even AID and enable them instead. Why? I have local authorities enacting laws that prevent local authorities from enforcing federal immigration laws, for the most specious reasons. Like illegals won't call police or want to avoid authorities because they are afraid they might be deported. Image that, pandering to people that break laws because they might get punished for it. Since when was this ever an issue before wetbacks? There is this weird sense of justice I can't wrap my head around, it sounds more like pandering.I want illegals deported and people that hire them punished, not this holier than thou racism scam and letting people skate free bullshit.

Illegal aliens need to be afraid of ICE. I am not seeing WHY enforcing immigration laws is such a bad thing. Oh, Yeah.People that hire illegals, they make buku $ off illegals, hide in their rich white elitist gated communities , but they LOVE , oh yes HOW they LOVE Hispanic illegals. Because they are so cute huggable and brown and desperate and needy that they make great pets and even better cheap laborers too! Viva exploitism! I am not sure WHO is the real bad guy here, the ones that exploit illegals or the ones that want them out of here.

Last edited:
[So where does the constitution say that.? Where does it say the supreme court has authority to interpret and if they choose, rewrite the constitution.?

Then I'll tell you where it came from. Back in 1803 the supreme court simply GRANTED itself authority to decide what the constitution means and to repeal laws that they say conflict with their interpretation.!!! The constitution gave them no such authority - if anything it said the states have the authority to do that..
Yep!

Let's get real here. I don't accept illegal immigration, I alluded to this before, it's people that either accept it or actually enable it that is the problem. Racism dosen't excuse anyone violating immigration laws most other folks of various nationalities are willing follow. What excludes Mexicans or "Hispanics" of generic Latin American ethnicity from following immigration laws or from penalties when they violate those laws? What makes them so "special"? I am no seeing that.

Last edited:
Why are people so willing to ignore illegal immigration and the fraud and the deceit that goes along with that? Plenty of people can and DO actually work hard and immigrate LEGALLY. Why this aura of saintliness and off limits behind Hispanic illegal immigrants? Racism my sweet bippy, what about illegals makes makes them so special and "untouchable" besides the fact they are so brown and cute and adorable and exploitable by rich whites that avoid Hispanics at all cost? I rather doubt people that support illegals actually see them as equals or live with them. I think so.

Why are people so willing to ignore illegal immigration and the fraud and the deceit that goes along with that? Plenty of people can and DO actually work hard and immigrate LEGALLY. Why this aura of saintliness and off limits behind Hispanic illegal immigrants? Racism my sweet bippy, what about illegals makes makes them so special and "untouchable" besides the fact they are so brown and cute and adorable and exploitable by rich whites that avoid Hispanics at all cost? I rather doubt people that support illegals actually see them as equals or live with them. I think so.

Big business loves illegals because they will work for low wages and even those that go on welfare are still customers. Corporate america pays huge bribes to congress and the TV nets to support illegals.

Big business loves illegals because they will work for low wages and even those that go on welfare are still customers. Corporate america pays huge bribes to congress and the TV nets to support illegals.
Freedom or immigration has never been a issue, its more about people that accept illegal immigration as a given. When I see huge numbers of illegals and huge numbers of homeless, it's not a coincidence. The disconnect here by liberals excusing rich whites that created this immigration fiasco, something unholy going on here. Rich whites that live apart from mexicans or poor whites LOVE to pass along judgement. They need to shut up and stop pandering and live among us plebeians .The elitist politicians and the business owners need to walk a few miles in our moccasins. Listen to us. Don't mock us. Don't ignore US.

Freedom or immigration has never been a issue, its more about people that accept illegal immigration as a given. When I see huge numbers of illegals and huge numbers of homeless, it's not a coincidence. The disconnect here by liberals excusing rich whites that created this immigration fiasco, something unholy going on here. Rich whites that live apart from mexicans or poor whites LOVE to pass along judgement. They need to shut up and stop pandering and live among us plebeians .The elitist politicians and the business owners need to walk a few miles in our moccasins. Listen to us. Don't mock us. Don't ignore US.

What a silly thing to say. Rich people despise working whites and they are never going to "live among us plebians".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, these are children brought to the country by their parents. What crimes did the children commit?

They are in the country illegally, most were teens when they entered not toddlers, they have no legal right to be in the countrt and need to be deported.

Forum List

Back