What is the LEGAL JUSTIFICATION for DACA?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
How can a president give millions of criminal invaders a certificate saying they are free to live here and work here even though the LAW says they can do neither???

Why isn't that obstruction of justice???

• Banned
The constitution says one of the duties of the president i

"He shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed"

Obama should have been removed and trump should be if he continues DACA.

• Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, these are children brought to the country by their parents. What crimes did the children commit?

Children?? They are allowed to be 31 years old. !!! And they have no proof their parents brought them here. They just say that. All illegals say that. THINK, america-hater.

thing is that mrobama brought them in purposely to mess up Americas demographics .

thing is that mrobama brought them in purposely to mess up Americas demographics .
--------------------------------------------------- and thats the same reason that 'jebito bush' wants all the mexicans or third world people in the USA .

Last edited:
Let's enforce federal immigration laws across the board. Why do leaders of some cities presume they can ignore whom ever and act like that is a mandate? We want OUR local representatives to follow federal immigration law. It's shameful they ignore US and pander to illegal aliens instead. Shame on them. Listen to us, would you? If that isn't bother, mayor Hancock?

Let's enforce federal immigration laws across the board. Why do leaders of some cities presume they can ignore whom ever and act like that is a mandate? We want OUR local representatives to follow federal immigration law. It's shameful they ignore US and pander to illegal aliens instead. Shame on them. Listen to us, would you? If that isn't bother, mayor Hancock?
------------------------------------- they've been doing it for years . Sorry to say i see no hope of it changing Mary .

The reason that our immigration system is such a mess now is because the immigration laws have not been enforced.

------------------------------------- they've been doing it for years . Sorry to say i see no hope of it changing Mary .
-------------------------------------- don't know why thats funny , i mean the funny 'judgement' is ok with me but its true . USA government has been flooding the USA with third worlders for at least since 1986 and R. REAGAN and its never going to stop OldRocks .

God lord. Denver mayor Hancock has his hand on his cock and not reality. He and the local establishment wants to ignore federal laws and aid illegals. We don't want that, but who cares what we want? Illegals are good for the Hispanic PACs, the various groups that exploit poor Hispanic migrant workers. But they aren't so good for the rest of us. But who cares who they hurt? Illegals are poor little victims. No they aren't.

Last edited:
I think Trump is conflicted. He knows the law. He knows they should go. Here is the dilemma:
Imagine a family, here illegally, but raised here, kids raised here, with CNN filming their departure, the sobbing, the wailing, all because of Trump, the most heartless man on earth. It would be political suicide.
But Trump isn't a politician, and does have a heart. His conscience will struggle with uprooting a generational family whose children have no tie to Mexico.
I think a criteria will be established. A balance will be met. Criminal records will carry deportation weight. A family abiding by the law, contributing to society, who is and has been a part of a community, will also be considered for the immigration program.
I believe if the law forces him to deport everybody, he will develop a fast track to legal immigration for those who have truly integrated into our society, especially if generations are involved.
As for all of those children Obama had show up at our, then open, border all at the same time, who ICE had to transport to a center until Obama could get their families in too, need to go back to their home, Mexico, and take their parents with them.

--------------------------------------------------- and thats the same reason that 'jebito bush' wants all the mexicans or third world people in the USA .

No. Jeb wants them here cause his corporate pals pay him a fortune in bribes to support illegals.

But Trump isn't a politician, and does have a heart. His conscience will struggle with uprooting a generational family whose children have no tie to Mexico.

What about the american taxpayer? Is it fair to force us to provide welfare and free health care and free schooling for 40 million losers who have no legal right to be here?

Let's return to the thread topic. What is the legal justification for openly telling millions of people they can break our laws.

Forum List

Back