What is the FBI doing to find out who hacked the DNC, Clintons and

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Posdesta's emails. I could careless what is in these emails and I suspect Bannon might be involved, he certainly had the means and the huge desire to hack these emails. I do hope the FBI and CIA is busy following this stuff, if they do not find out who is behind it, the head people should be fired , I do not believe its the Russia government but someone from the states working behind or in front of the scene that is behind it. Perhaps with Trumps money he hired some real good hackers.

Its unreal that they do not know who is behind this. This is a big deal, the hacking , not what is in the emails.

PS: I think Trump will be chanting lying Hillary on his death bed. He sounds like a broken record. I can only imagine Trumps emails, we heard what he said on Stern and on the bus, his filthy vulgar mouth, he is the despicable one.

Hillary Clinton will live free in his head till the end of his days.

And no Donald I do not want to change my vote. Nothing you can do Donald would convince me of that, your lying mouth full of exaggerations , no the hacking of emails is what makes it as bad as Watergate, not what is in the emails. What a dumb slob. I'm done I ranted on, sorry.

It sure is nice to see how crooked the Democrats are

Last edited:
It is sure nice to see how crooked the Democrats are

The biggest threat to our security is the hacking of emails. Can't you get that??
Maybe if they were hacking the government, but they aint. Just showing how corrupt it is.
Methinks its just spin for you hacks to ignore whats in the emails.

I've seen nothing in the emails which I'm sure does not go on with the RNC. She said she should not of kept her private server , but that is it, apparently not much of a security risk except the hacked emails.

According to one source, the hackers are intelligence groups within a coup fighting another coup led by the Clintons .

Hey its possible, I'd think they'd be on this day and night. What source are you referring to??

The biggest threat to our security is the hacking of emails. Can't you get that??
And Hillary held her emails on a private unsecured server. Can't you get that??

Then again you already stated you couldn't care less what was on the emails which only proves what a depraved partisan hack you are.

All the more reason Hillary Clinton shouldn't have been using private servers....don't you get that?

Yep and she said so as well, don't you get that?? or didn't you hear her when she said that. Why Podestas and why the DNC, answer me that? Why now Wieners laptop.

After the behavior of the GOP I will never vote for them again. I can't believe I use to be a Rep.

All the more reason Hillary Clinton shouldn't have been using private servers....don't you get that?

Yep and she said so as well, don't you get that?? or didn't you hear her when she said that. Why Podestas and why the DNC, answer me that? Why now Wieners laptop.

After the behavior of the GOP I will never vote for them again. I can't believe I use to be a Rep.

You wouldn't anyway, shill. You're just pissed off the democrat slime is being uncovered. Tough shit

Ha................We lowly public will NEVER know who is behind the hacking.

There's a GREAT chance the hackers are members of internal intelligence agencies.

Maybe if they were hacking the government, but they aint. Just showing how corrupt it is.
Methinks its just spin for you hacks to ignore whats in the emails.

I've seen nothing in the emails which I'm sure does not go on with the RNC. She said she should not of kept her private server , but that is it, apparently not much of a security risk except the hacked emails.
You still don't get it? She didn't make a mistake. The Clintons set up a private server so they could sell government access via the State Department via the Clinton Foundation. That's what the missing emails are all about. Why would she delete legit government business?

The fact that you blame Republicans proves how much the party has corrupted you too.

Ha................We lowly public will NEVER know who is behind the hacking.

There's a GREAT chance the hackers are members of internal intelligence agencies.

What is the source that you mentioned?

Forum List

Back