Do you agree with Biden's SOTU move last night? To equate Black Slaves arrival in the USA, to the arrival of humans who freely migrated here??

(1) I did not watch the Speech.

(2) If the president compared slaves to immigrants, he was mistaken.

(3) The slaves were forced to come here and to work for free.

(4) Indeed, that is why what happened in the fateful year of 1619 was responsible for the horrific Civil War (800,000 dead soldiers) and the problems that Americans are experiencing in 2024.
Biden said nothing about Black people being dragged here in chains.
This is just MAGATS trying to equivocate their myth that slavery was a gift to black people.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
Joey Xiden and the demaklan have always tried to down play the legacy of their party on black folks

This is just another slap in the face to African Americans
tell us again how slavery was such a wonderful thing for Black people

Could be. I am more familiar with the Dutch West Indies company.

My ancestors worked for Prince Maurice of Nassau.
You no doubt remember how "everyone" was talking last year about the 1619 Project.

Have a nice day!

...I think his point is ...
We can't go by his point --we have to go by his words, and hold him acctble to those words! Just like yall did Trump, in order to hate him since 2015/constantly whining about his choice of words and the way he talks to people.

There's a slight difference between "coming here" and being dragged here in chains at the point of a gun.
Nope. Not in the mind of Joe Biden when giving a SOTU speech.

Black people are so, so idiotic, in voting for that clown Biden.

Biden said nothing about Black people being dragged here in chains.

Stop this word trickery! He said brought here in chains!! There is no difference, once he mentioned them in the same sentence as humans who came here under their own free will.

People like you, are why Blacks are foolish for voting Democrat... first Biden tries to downplay the Dem's hatred of Black people and now here you are doing the same thing.

Ann Coulter warns Blacks 12yrs ago, about what you creeps had in-store for them.... hopefully they'll finally pay attention this November:

Last edited:
the US didnt exist in 1619. Or does that only work for you when discounting believe you are at odds with?
Lies!

America did exist in 1619, as you racist Democrats love playing word trickery. So what, if there was not yet a Constitution nor a Civil War nor a bunch of White men gathered in Philadelphia.

The first Black slaves were brought to Virginia, in 1619... V-I-R-G-I-N-I-A! Do you think those Negroes cared if there was no Constitution yet, to call this place the USA?? Not!

So please GTFOHWT 'didnt exist' BS you spew here.

what difference hill.jpg

Lies!

America did exist in 1619, as you racist Democrats love playing word trickery. So what, if there was not yet a Constitution nor a Civil War nor a bunch of White men gathered in Philadelphia.

The first Black slaves were brought to Virginia, in 1619... V-I-R-G-I-N-I-A! Do you think those Negroes cared if there was no Constitution yet, to call this place the USA?? Not!

So please GTFOHWT 'didnt exist' BS you spew here.
ya cause the US which didn't exists didn't bring them in nor sanction it that would be other Countries retard.

Go away! Your word trickery does not work here, take that idiotic $hit on somewhere else, pal!

Read it and weep, you deceitul creep:

In late August, 1619, 20-30 enslaved Africans landed at Point Comfort, today's Fort Monroe in Hampton, Va., aboard the English privateer ship White Lion. In Virginia, these Africans were traded in exchange for supplies. Several days later, a second ship (Treasurer) arrived in Virginia with additional enslaved Africans.

the US didnt exist in 1619. Or does that only work for you when discounting believe you are at odds with?

What did you say?

The Virginia Company of London
The London Company, officially known as the Virginia Company of London, was a division of the Virginia Company with responsibility for colonizing the east coast of North America between latitudes 34° and 41° N. Virginia Company of London. The 1606 grants by James I to the London and Plymouth companies.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki › London...
London Company - Wikipedia

Nope. Not in the mind of Joe Biden when giving a SOTU speech.

Black people are so, so idiotic, in voting for that clown Biden.
Since you're oblivious to what is actually in President Joe Biden's mind we'll just assume this is you puking from eating your own crap.

And here we have yet another thread where Republicans seem to think Blacks are too stupid to know who to vote.

There's a slight difference between

"coming here"
and
being dragged here in chains at the point of a gun.

Of course, among those who consider slavery a gift to Black people that difference is not worthy of mention, ESPECIALLY in history books.

Those would be you rightists.

Forum List

Back