What is the FBI doing to find out who hacked the DNC, Clintons and

It is sure nice to see how crooked the Democrats are

The biggest threat to our security is the hacking of emails. Can't you get that??
Maybe if they were hacking the government, but they aint. Just showing how corrupt it is.
Methinks its just spin for you hacks to ignore whats in the emails.

I've seen nothing in the emails which I'm sure does not go on with the RNC. She said she should not of kept her private server , but that is it, apparently not much of a security risk except the hacked emails.
You still don't get it? She didn't make a mistake. The Clintons set up a private server so they could sell government access via the State Department via the Clinton Foundation. That's what the missing emails are all about. Why would she delete legit government business?

The fact that you blame Republicans proves how much the party has corrupted you too.

I think she may of done it to keep the GOP from hacking her, she is allowed to erase the ones which are personal. I am sure she did it for convenience. You want to believe she is some sort of Mafia I heard. The GOP has been jealous of the Clintons since forever.

I have seen not a dam thing on those emails, I want to know who hacked them. That is what is important. How in the hell do you know which ones she deleted, did a little bird come and tell you?

It is sure nice to see how crooked the Democrats are

The biggest threat to our security is the hacking of emails. Can't you get that??
Maybe if they were hacking the government, but they aint. Just showing how corrupt it is.
Methinks its just spin for you hacks to ignore whats in the emails.

I've seen nothing in the emails which I'm sure does not go on with the RNC. She said she should not of kept her private server , but that is it, apparently not much of a security risk except the hacked emails.
You still don't get it? She didn't make a mistake. The Clintons set up a private server so they could sell government access via the State Department via the Clinton Foundation. That's what the missing emails are all about. Why would she delete legit government business?

The fact that you blame Republicans proves how much the party has corrupted you too.

I think she may of done it to keep the GOP from hacking her, she is allowed to erase the ones which are personal. I am sure she did it for convenience. You want to believe she is some sort of Mafia I heard. The GOP has been jealous of the Clintons since forever.
You are brainwashed. Try this to deprogram, might be worth it.

Steve Pieczenik: U.S. Intelligence Waging Coup Against Corrupt Clintons » REGATED

Partisan hack denial ain't pretty, folks!

Liberials bitch about the hacking of emails. But don't talk about what was found
FB_IMG_1478094976194.jpg
in them.

Whoa, never mind. Unreal, Trump is right this election is rigged, because he and his high paid hackers are probably behind this, and while she may not win by a landslide due to the emails, she will still win. She has won all the debates, and she sure didn't need help.

Whoa, never mind. Unreal, Trump is right this election is rigged, because he and his high paid hackers are probably behind this, and while she may not win by a landslide due to the emails, she will still win. She has won all the debates, and she sure didn't need help.
cool story.png

the fbi agents could devote 110% of their resources to solving this mystery, but why should they? the only thing that's ever going stop the dnc from getting hacked is if everyone in the democratic party just stops using the internet altogether. i promise there is no other way to stop the hackers. i wish that was not the case, it's not like the dnc deserves to be so violated so often, that is, objectively speaking, but the reality is no organization of cocky, arrogant politicians who think themselves exceptional while condemning their own countrymen as deplorables can survive for very long in cyberspace.

I'm glad they got hacked. I've enjoyed seeing their lies and corruption get exposed.

the fbi agents could devote 110% of their resources to solving this mystery, but why should they? the only thing that's ever going stop the dnc from getting hacked is if everyone in the democratic party just stops using the internet altogether. i promise there is no other way to stop the hackers. i wish that was not the case, it's not like the dnc deserves to be so violated so often, that is, objectively speaking, but the reality is no organization of cocky, arrogant politicians who think themselves exceptional while condemning their own countrymen as deplorables can survive for very long in cyberspace.

Now now, only 1/2 of Trump supporters did he say are deplorable. There are crooks on both sides, but hacking emails and posting online for all to read, the FBI should of stopped this long ago, not allowed this stuff to be posted.

The Clintons go from allegedly "dead broke" to being worth $350MM a scant 16 years later.

That didn't happen because they are so adored around the world.

Now now, only 1/2 of Trump supporters did he say are deplorable. There are crooks on both sides, but hacking emails and posting online for all to read, the FBI should of stopped this long ago, not allowed this stuff to be posted.
How can they stop it? And if you read my link former intelligence people are doing the hacking and leaking to Wiki because they know what's been going on and how corruption has permeated the top levels of government.

maybe you also want the fbi to serve ice water to quench the thirst of all the lost souls in hell, but it ain't happening.

Forum List

Back