Zone1 What is the difference between love & sex-?

as my mother (and nearly everyone's) said. "when you are in love you will know it. "

sex? it really is more about the bonding of a couple, the procreation is a by product, often unwanted and neglected.

I have no patience for love and sex is incredibly, incredibly boring.
love requrres patience. it is naturally seasonal (we evolved to breed in the spring) and can net be forced without breaking.

if sex is boring you are doing it wrong. let her show youy some stuff.

love requrres patience. it is naturally seasonal (we evolved to breed in the spring) and can net be forced without breaking.

if sex is boring you are doing it wrong. let her show youy some stuff.
I'm the her and I already know all that stuff. Done all that stuff. Really tired of doing all that stuff. Besides, I already have everything I want.

not a topic for everyone
comes with a cautionary warning
adults only rule
No profanity, name calling, purposefully lying
No off topic posts
By posting here you agree to the terms of this thread

Adults Only

What is the difference between love & sex-?

while I was a teenager, the term “sex” was not a term spoken among my circles. I grew up believing intercourse was for the procreation of children. I still believe this, only--------

At the same time, I had a few girlfriends. We held hands, kissed each other from time to time and continued a great relationship; but I never considered this “sex”.

I eventually married and now I am a grandfather several time over; that is what “sex” is all about

My desire to have children has long since passed; I am a grandfather several times over, but I still enjoy the company of a woman. Having said the above, I now wonder if my joy of having the company of a women; a feeling of “sex” or one of “love”; or is there a difference-?

In short is it sinful to enjoy the company of a woman knowing marriage is not an option.

Just asking

No animosity intended or implied

Just saying, we have free speech here un the USA
:)-
Just needed to read this once again
12/31/2023
12:23 PM
CST

not a topic for everyone
comes with a cautionary warning
adults only rule
No profanity, name calling, purposefully lying
No off topic posts

Adults Only

What is the difference between love & sex-?

while I was a teenager, the term “sex” was not a term spoken among my circles. I grew up believing intercourse was for the procreation of children. I still believe this, only--------

At the same time, I had a few girlfriends. We held hands, kissed each other from time to time and continued a great relationship; but I never considered this “sex”.

I eventually married and now I am a grandfather several time over; that is what “sex” is all about

My desire to have children has long since passed; I am a grandfather several times over, but I still enjoy the company of a woman. Having said the above, I now wonder if my joy of having the company of a women; a feeling of “sex” or one of “love”; or is there a difference-?

In short is it sinful to enjoy the company of a woman knowing marriage is not an option.

Just asking

No animosity intended or implied

Just saying, we have free speech here un the USA
Love only means to serve one another everything but sex. Sex can be a biproduct of proper love between a man and a woman only. Anything else is lust or selfish sex.

When the rapist has sex with your daughter, he is not showing a hell of alot of love toward her nor toward you! However, He/She is having sex!

Forum List

Back