What is the Deep State?

Casey just keeps exposing it...outstanding column.

The Deep State is an extremely powerful network that controls nearly everything around you. You won’t read about it in the news because it controls the news. Politicians won’t talk about it publicly. That would be like a mobster discussing murder and robbery on the 6 o’clock news. You could say the Deep State is hidden, but it’s only hidden in plain sight.

The Deep State is the source of every negative thing that’s happening right now. To survive the coming rough times, it’s essential for you to know what it’s all about.

What utter bullshit. There is no Deep State. This is something that Putin made up to give Donald Trump someone to blame when he can't get anything done.

In order for the this mythical Deep State to do all of the things being claimed, it would have to have a massive network of people working for it, larger than the government since it controls every aspect of our lives. Millions. And yet we hear nothing. Nobody comes forward and says "I'm part of the Deep State and we're out to destroy America".

This is no different than claims that a large Jewish conspiracy of Illuminati controls the world.

Anyone who believes this hogwash is being gaslighted by a criminal President and his minions who seek to confuse and undermine the government of the United States. None of this bullshit has any basis in reality. It's crap that the Putin is feeding to the American people so you don't know truth from lies anymore.

There is no Deep State and only fools and Trump supporters believe there is.

What is the Deep State?

A new name for Joe McCarthys commies in government rants
A revised New World Odor, Bilderberg fantasy

Basically, a new imaginary threat of an Evil Gubmint out to get us

I find it rather instructive that many on the Left dispute that it even exists. They think this way because the DNCMSM has told them it doesn’t exist, which is most convenient for their cause. Adherents of the MSM apparently can’t see the transparent effort to deceive them. It is not only instructive of the success of the DNCMSM to deceive some Americans for the benefit of their bosses, it is also rather amusing that some Americans can’t see the elephant in the room. They must be blind on purpose.

Doug Casey spells it out...please read the entire column.

Doug Casey: The Deep State Is the Source of Our Economic Problems

Who Is Part of the Deep State?

The American Deep State is a real, but informal, structure that has arisen to not just profit from, but control, the State.

The Deep State has a life of its own, like the government itself. It’s composed of top-echelon employees of a dozen Praetorian agencies, like the FBI, CIA, and NSA… top generals, admirals, and other military operatives… long-term congressmen and senators… and directors of important regulatory agencies.

But the Deep State is much broader than just the government. It includes the heads of major corporations, all of whom are heavily involved in selling to the State and enabling it. That absolutely includes Silicon Valley, although those guys at least have a sense of humor, evidenced by their “Don’t Be Evil” motto. It also includes all the top people in the Fed, and the heads of all the major banks, brokers, and insurers. Add the presidents and many professors at top universities, which act as Deep State recruiting centers… all the top media figures, of course… and many regulars at things like Bohemian Grove and the Council on Foreign Relations. They epitomize the status quo, held together by power, money, and propaganda.

Altogether, I’ll guess these people number a thousand or so. You might analogize the structure of the Deep State with a huge pack of dogs. The people I’ve just described are the top dogs.

But there are hundreds of thousands more who aren’t at the nexus, but who directly depend on them, have considerable clout, and support the Deep State because it supports them. This includes many of the wealthy, especially those who got that way thanks to their State connections… the 1.5 million people who have top secret clearances (that’s a shocking, but accurate, number)… plus top players in organized crime, especially the illegal drug business, little of which would exist without the State. Plus mid-level types in the police and military, corporations, and non-governmental organizations.

These are what you might call the running dogs.

https://www.caseyresearch.com/artic...state-is-the-source-of-our-economic-problems/
so the deep state is what you all used to call GLOBALISTS?

One and the same.

Thank you, but we know you are one of the blind ones. And now you resort to the usual tactic of ridicule.
It's even worse than when Hoover was trying to tell us there is no Mafia. :auiqs.jpg:

The Mafia didn't control EVERYTHING. This is the MATRIX. We only think we're alive, living our lives, being the best version of ourselves, we're really just wired into the machinery. Having our life force stolen by the DEEP STATE.

Thank you, but we know you are one of the blind ones. And now you resort to the usual tactic of ridicule.
It's even worse than when Hoover was trying to tell us there is no Mafia. :auiqs.jpg:

The Mafia didn't control EVERYTHING. This is the MATRIX. We only think we're alive, living our lives, being the best version of ourselves, we're really just wired into the machinery. Having our life force stolen by the DEEP STATE.
We already know you're not playing with a full deck...No need to provide more evidence.

Yes Minister, an old BBC comedy shows, in comedic fashion, exactly the deep state and how it works.
Primarily it is the permanent bureaucracy and those who serve it's will.

I find it rather instructive that many on the Left dispute that it even exists. They think this way because the DNCMSM has told them it doesn’t exist, which is most convenient for their cause. Adherents of the MSM apparently can’t see the transparent effort to deceive them. It is not only instructive of the success of the DNCMSM to deceive some Americans for the benefit of their bosses, it is also rather amusing that some Americans can’t see the elephant in the room. They must be blind on purpose.

The American Deep State is a real, but informal, structure that has arisen to not just profit from, but control, the State.

The Deep State has a life of its own, like the government itself. It’s composed of top-echelon employees of a dozen Praetorian agencies, like the FBI, CIA, and NSA… top generals, admirals, and other military operatives… long-term congressmen and senators… and directors of important regulatory agencies.

But the Deep State is much broader than just the government. It includes the heads of major corporations, all of whom are heavily involved in selling to the State and enabling it. That absolutely includes Silicon Valley, although those guys at least have a sense of humor, evidenced by their “Don’t Be Evil” motto. It also includes all the top people in the Fed, and the heads of all the major banks, brokers, and insurers. Add the presidents and many professors at top universities, which act as Deep State recruiting centers… all the top media figures, of course… and many regulars at things like Bohemian Grove and the Council on Foreign Relations. They epitomize the status quo, held together by power, money, and propaganda.

Altogether, I’ll guess these people number a thousand or so. You might analogize the structure of the Deep State with a huge pack of dogs. The people I’ve just described are the top dogs.

But there are hundreds of thousands more who aren’t at the nexus, but who directly depend on them, have considerable clout, and support the Deep State because it supports them. This includes many of the wealthy, especially those who got that way thanks to their State connections… the 1.5 million people who have top secret clearances (that’s a shocking, but accurate, number)… plus top players in organized crime, especially the illegal drug business, little of which would exist without the State. Plus mid-level types in the police and military, corporations, and non-governmental organizations.

https://www.caseyresearch.com/artic...state-is-the-source-of-our-economic-problems/
“What is the Deep State?”

A rightwing conspiracy theory.

“What is the Deep State?”

A rightwing conspiracy theory.
STFUdonny.gif

We already know you're not playing with a full deck...No need to provide more evidence.

Pointing out the utter idiocy of this conspiracy theory somehow demonstrates MY lack of mental accuity, but believing in a vast conspiracy that America is controlled by the Deep State, made up by a foreign dictator to undermine your country, shows I'm the crazy one.

Yeah, you go with that.

There is a cadre of people who work behind the scenes to preserve us and our way of life through any and all administrations. This "deep state" nonsense is an unpatriotic effort to discredit the fine work of these most loyal of Americans.

I do not identify myself as a republican, nor have I ever identified with any political party. But look at how Robert Mueller, a republican, has been treated, a man who I perceive to have lived an honorable life and has done the best that he can for our republic, but catches shit for not towing the party line. He must be "deep state," which means those who operate in the background to support our republic.

There is a cadre of people who work behind the scenes to preserve us and our way of life through any and all administrations. This "deep state" nonsense is an unpatriotic effort to discredit the fine work of these most loyal of Americans.

I do not identify myself as a republican, nor have I ever identified with any political party. But look at how Robert Mueller, a republican, has been treated, a man who I perceive to have lived an honorable life and has done the best that he can for our republic, but catches shit for not towing the party line. He must be "deep state," which means those who operate in the background to support our republic.
d95.gif

Most absurd.

Man reading that post a second time and it’s even more hilarious than the first. You can’t be for real. You most be a government robot.

Most absurd.

The idea that many of your senior representatives take their oath to the Constitution seriously is "most absurd" to you, but the idea of a vast conspiracy controlling your life, is not.

THIS is why you're in the mess you're in. Conservatives will believe any bullshit they're told as long as is maligns liberals.

Most absurd.

The idea that many of your senior representatives take their oath to the Constitution seriously is "most absurd" to you, but the idea of a vast conspiracy controlling your life, is not.

THIS is why you're in the mess you're in. Conservatives will believe any bullshit they're told as long as is maligns liberals.
It gets funny every time I read it. LMFAO.

Most absurd.

I malign nearly all of them, cupcake.

If the Mule demonstrated anything, it's what I've been saying since the mid 1990s: there's there's zero difference of substance between the remocrats and depublicans....You can exchange the names, the faces, and the party labels, and none of it adds up to a fart in the breeze.

Forum List

Back