What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

eb3.gif

Dam, you believe stupid shit :auiqs.jpg:.

Im curious as to what aspects of love, acceptance and forgiveness you think makes them unique to Christianity, why you think they dont pre-date Christianity and which aspects are not readily apparent to our curious, sentient minds?
I do think they pre-date Christianity, especially within nations. Christianity, however, has always been more International than strictly national. That is a variable worth considering.

NO ITS NOT OR YOU WOULDNT BE KEEPING THE PROOF A SECRET,,,
It is hardly a secret that life forms on earth have gotten more complex over time
prove it??
He can't because there is some species that have never evolved
"SOME SPECIES"???

SORRY BUT NONE HAVE EVOLVED,

there is no proof that any animal including man has evolved anything pasts what it was at the time of its creation
Why are there no human skeletons mixed in with dinosaur bones?
whats that got to do with the evo claim that we all came from monkeys or that a t-rex is now a chicken???

Im curious as to what aspects of love, acceptance and forgiveness you think makes them unique to Christianity, why you think they dont pre-date Christianity and which aspects are not readily apparent to our curious, sentient minds?
I do think they pre-date Christianity, especially within nations. Christianity, however, has always been more International than strictly national. That is a variable worth considering.
Alright ~

I was trying to iron out whether you had any evidence or rationale behind the notion of morals having been invented by (any) Religions, and it seems not. Im also not accusing you of believing that notion in the 1st place, but its one that many Theists ascribe to and I was seeking an in depth discussion from someone who's seemingly pragmatic.

Humans are usually buried by their loved ones. Also, humans may have coexisted with dinosaurs, but did not live in the same area. In order for humans and dinosaurs to fossilize, then they must die in the same location and be buried rapidly by some event in a place with sediment that the bones can chemically become rock. This is rare. A human would have die in where the dinosaurs were. Also, if atheist scientists find them, then they know it does not pay and fit their theory and ignore it. They aren't real scientists.

Have Dinosaur and Human Fossils Been Found Together?

It is hardly a secret that life forms on earth have gotten more complex over time
prove it??
"SOME SPECIES"???

there is no proof that any animal including man has evolved anything pasts what it was at the time of its creation
whats that got to do with the evo claim that we all came from monkeys or that a t-rex is now a chicken???
Nobody has ever claimed we came from monkeys
T Rex does taste like chicken

Humans are usually buried by their loved ones. Also, humans may have coexisted with dinosaurs, but did not live in the same area. In order for humans and dinosaurs to fossilize, then they must die in the same location and be buried rapidly by some event in a place with sediment that the bones can chemically become rock. This is rare. A human would have die in where the dinosaurs were. Also, if atheist scientists find them, then they know it does not pay and fit their theory and ignore it. They aren't real scientists.

Also, if atheist scientists find them, then they know it does not pay and fit their theory and ignore it. They aren't real scientists.

You were doing fine until you jumped on the crazy train

prove it??
"SOME SPECIES"???

you need to tell that to all the scientist that claim it,,,and if you know what t-rex tastes like that means they still exist with man

upload_2019-9-30_19-45-5.jpeg

I was trying to iron out whether you had any evidence or rationale behind the notion of morals having been invented by (any) Religions, and it seems not. Im also not accusing you of believing that notion in the 1st place, but its one that many Theists ascribe to and I was seeking an in depth discussion from someone who's seemingly pragmatic.

I am only vaguely aware that some assert this. It appears from scripture mankind always had knowledge of right and wrong, good and evil. People of faith (from the beginning) try to set their sights on the paths of what is right and what is good. Right and wrong, good and evil, certainly did not pop up a mere two thousand years ago with the advent of Christianity.

I am only vaguely aware that some assert this. It appears from scripture mankind always had knowledge of right and wrong, good and evil. People of faith (from the beginning) try to set their sights on the paths of what is right and what is good. Right and wrong, good and evil, certainly did not pop up a mere two thousand years ago with the advent of Christianity.
Oh. I totally agree. Does this mean we dont get to berate each other not and call names and such? : (

"SOME SPECIES"???

you need to tell that to all the scientist that claim it,,,and if you know what t-rex tastes like that means they still exist with man

View attachment 282123
No scientist ever claimed we came from monkeys
Only religious nuts

That was pretty funny. Do they play Cartoons during the intermission?

Evolution is a FACT....it occurs
God is a THEORY

God is fact, but we have the Bible theory. Evolution is theory, too, but only has circumstantial evidence. It isn't backed up by the scientific method while the Bible theory is.
God is a theory of how the world was created. A theory that is unsupported by any scientific proof

Evolution, is a FACT. It happened and is still happening. It is supported by reams of scientific evidence including biology, DNA, fossil and geologic proof
prove it??
Prove what?

That rock strata shows increasingly complex creatures?

"SOME SPECIES"???

View attachment 282123
Only religious nuts

I googled evolution of man and this is the image it gives me,,,

maybe its you thats the ignorant one?? and from our past conversations thats most likely the case,,,,

upload_2019-9-30_20-1-59.jpeg

prove it??
"SOME SPECIES"???

“Evo” doesn’t claim we came from monkeys. That has been explained to you repeatedly. Are you suffering from a learning disability?

God is fact, but we have the Bible theory. Evolution is theory, too, but only has circumstantial evidence. It isn't backed up by the scientific method while the Bible theory is.
God is a theory of how the world was created. A theory that is unsupported by any scientific proof

Evolution, is a FACT. It happened and is still happening. It is supported by reams of scientific evidence including biology, DNA, fossil and geologic proof
prove it??
Prove what?

as this picture show strata means nothing other than layers formed,,
according to your thinking this tree stood for millions of yrs without rotting while layers formed

upload_2019-9-30_20-4-42.jpeg

View attachment 282123
Only religious nuts

maybe its you thats the ignorant one?? and from our past conversations thats most likely the case,,,,

View attachment 282128
You found that on a fundamentalist Christian website,,,,

View attachment 282123
Only religious nuts

View attachment 282128
Your problem is you seem to think that all primates are monkeys. Thats retarded.

prove it??
Prove what?

as this picture show strata means nothing other than layers formed,,
according to your thinking this tree stood for millions of yrs without rotting while layers formed

View attachment 282129
You stole that from a fundamentalist Christian website,,,,,

Is that why your cutting and pasting is not attributed???,,,,,

Forum List

Back