• Yes.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The snowflakes in the "Is Islam Right About Women" thread complained that they can not vote, because the poll unfairly targeted only one religion. Particularly the big boogeyman Christianity was left out.

So at a popular leftist request, here it is. A thread regarding Christianity.

My personal opinion is that Christianity treats women extremely well. In no Christian nation are women treated poorly or neglected. In fact I am quite certain that Christian nations treat women better than they are treated anywhere else. Devout Christian women are among the happiest, fulfilling the most important part of human life, procreation and caring for our children. Very important, decent and productive people.

None of the major religions have it right about women because they all make women 2nd class citizens under the control of men.

The snowflakes in the "Is Islam Right About Women" thread complained that they can not vote, because the poll unfairly targeted only one religion. Particularly the big boogeyman Christianity was left out.

My personal opinion is that Christianity treats women extremely well. In no Christian nation are women treated poorly or neglected. In fact I am quite certain that Christian nations treat women better than they are treated anywhere else. Devout Christian women are among the happiest, fulfilling the most important part of human life, procreation and caring for our children. Very important, decent and productive people.

The funny part here, is that in the other thread you openly admitted that the reason women are treated better is that Christians ignore their religious text. What is the point of calling oneself a Christian if you ignore the bible?

Christian's treat women just fine. Much better than middle eastern muslims.
But the bible is different.
Christian's evolved. Muslims are still stuck in the 7th century. Hence using their hand to wipe their ass instead of toilet paper and strapping bombs to their children.

The funny part here, is that in the other thread you openly admitted that the reason women are treated better is that Christians ignore their religious text. What is the point of calling oneself a Christian if you ignore the bible?

Yes, imagine that, religions are capable of deciding which verses are important and which are just inconsequential opinions. It's almost like God gave these folks a brain, too bad not everyone was as lucky.

Yes, imagine that, religions are capable of deciding which verses are important and which are just inconsequential opinions. It's almost like God gave these folks a brain, too bad not everyone was as lucky.

Too bad God himself (if you believe what Christians believe) told them they did not get to pick and choose.

What is the point of a religion that does not follow its own sacred text? Why not just call it a club since that is all that it is.

None of the major religions have it right about women because they all make women 2nd class citizens under the control of men.

Which Christian nation would this be?

There is no such thing as a Christian nation.

Is there such a thing as a Jewish nation? (Hint: You wouldn't want to be anti-Semitic).

Of course there are Christian nations. That would be half of Europe, especially nations like Vatican. Unlike the USA, European nations have official religion, and that religion is Christianity. Get educated.

Is there such a thing as a Jewish nation? (Hint: You wouldn't want to be anti-Semitic).

Of course there are Christian nations. That would be half of Europe, especially nations like Vatican. Unlike the USA, European nations have official religion, and that religion is Christianity. Get educated.

A Christian nation would be a theocracy ruled by the church. There is no such nation. The reason that women are treated well in this country is because our laws go against the teaching of the Christian religion in regards to women.

Too bad God himself (if you believe what Christians believe) told them they did not get to pick and choose.

What is the point of a religion that does not follow its own sacred text? Why not just call it a club since that is all that it is.

What is the point of a religion that puts its religious text in context?

To serve the good, the nation and the family?

What is the purpose of a man without balls... a gamma..., much better question.

As far as I can tell, Judaism isnt that bad. In fact, the Torah implies women are smarter than men.
However, it does say their role is mother and house keeper.

A Christian nation would be a theocracy ruled by the church. There is no such nation. The reason that women are treated well in this country is because our laws go against the teaching of the Christian religion in regards to women.

What in the fuck are you talking about. I am talking about a Christian nation, not a Christian theocracy. Fucking hell you are dumb. What next, there can't be an American nation unless Hitler with American flags is in charge?

Gator breath likes arguing Symantec’s. The nations that are founded upon Christian values.

So, it is just a club and not a religion. you cannot claim to be a Christian and ignore the sacred text of Christianity. Well, I guess you can but you are just lying to yourself. I can stand in a barn and call myself a tractor, but that does not make me a tractor. Same holds true to people that ignore their religions sacred text

What in the fuck are you talking about. I am talking about a Christian nation, not a Christian theocracy. Fucking hell you are dumb.

A Christian nation would be a Christian theocracy, otherwise it is not a Christian nation. It is just a country that has some Christians in it.

As far as I can tell, Judaism isnt that bad. In fact, the Torah implies women are smarter than men.
However, it does say their role is mother and house keeper.

Christianity came from Judaism, that is where they get most of their rules from.

So, it is just a club and not a religion. you cannot claim to be a Christian and ignore the sacred text of Christianity. Well, I guess you can but you are just lying to yourself. I can stand in a barn and call myself a tractor, but that does not make me a tractor. Same holds true to people that ignore their religions sacred text

Wrong, the Christians know their club, and make the rules. Which leaves you the position of shutting up and observing. They can do whatever they want, they are the experts of their own subject matter, not you.

I haven't seen in my lifetime where christianity has much of anything right, so no.

Forum List

Back