Islam is Dying in Iran and Christianity is Rising.

Christianity respects women Islam treats women like chattel....this is why I don't understand these stupid Muslim American women that say they stand for women....they don't....wake up....

Christianity respects women Islam treats women like chattel....this is why I don't understand these stupid Muslim American women that say they stand for women....they don't....wake up....

This is great, now they can burn witches. Why should Europe have a monopoly.

This is great, now they can burn witches. Why should Europe have a monopoly.
What witches?....it would be nice if men would stand up for the rights of all women...Muslim included...but gutless metro sexual men have no guts to speak out....maybe its the tight jeans....

Yep, they don't even trust them to have autonomy over their reproductive system.

Forum List

Back