What is it you take away from these pictures:

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
1591028933021.png

-----------------------------------------
notice anything at all. Jan 30 th pic and Barack Obama's circle of advisers in the face of the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa.

View attachment 343883

notice anything at all. Jan 30 th pic and Barack Obama's circle of advisers in the face of the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa.

Another bogus diversity whine, one of many by the commie CNN, who are always trying to promote division, it is so stupid.

Obama's picture? Too many women. Too few sandwiches.

Trump's picture? No women. Clearly well-fed men.

View attachment 343883

Yep, I notice Trump is listening to the experts, while in the Obama picture they're bored with his bullshit.

View attachment 343883

it tells me what I already knew,,,

youre a racist,,,

View attachment 343883

That last picture is made up mainly of cabinet members. The first is the COVID-19 task force. Note the presence of Susan Rice, Jeh Johnstone, and Quid pro Joe!

Why do you make up a false comparison?

Use of plastic water bottles for people who would purportedly claim to care about the environment.

View attachment 343883

Take your massive statist bullshit and shove it. Your Prog politicians are fascists. Don't you notice it? Are you that blinded for your hate towards Trump to watch the rights of people diminish for the agendas? Arresting people for not wearing masks or being alone in the mountains or the ocean while letting people riot, maim and kill people and destroy property. And people warning you to no avail. When the fascists are in total control there will be non Progs also hired in powerful positions. I guarantee you they won't forget what you brought here.

I also took..............Coronavirus task force? The ones who told us to social distance and wear masks neither social distancing nor wearing masks.

View attachment 343883

I get the fantastic feeling of having a REAL leader for our country, Donald J. Trump, and I THANK GOD the Kenyan-born miscreant fool officially left office in January of 2017.

View attachment 343883

None of them are wearing masks. And half of them in the bottom pic have their hands on their face.

Forum List

Back