What is it you take away from these pictures:

Trump with his swamp critters, and one lone women plus a number of white men, many who have mentally checked out of the meeting; Obama with a diverse group of men, women and people of color engaged and alert. That's my take.

View attachment 343883

-----------------------------------------
notice anything at all. Jan 30 th pic and Barack Obama's circle of advisers in the face of the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa.
Why on earth would you want to create a corona task force based on race?

View attachment 343883

-----------------------------------------
notice anything at all. Jan 30 th pic and Barack Obama's circle of advisers in the face of the 2014 Ebola outbreak in West Africa.

That last picture is made up mainly of cabinet members. The first is the COVID-19 task force. Note the presence of Susan Rice, Jeh Johnstone, and Quid pro Joe!

Why do you make up a false comparison?
its penelope...all you need to know.....

Trump with his swamp critters, and one lone women plus a number of white men, many who have mentally checked out of the meeting; Obama with a diverse group of men, women and people of color engaged and alert. That's my take.
and yet your party picks an ancient old white guy....

Use of plastic water bottles for people who would purportedly claim to care about the environment.
The water was provided for free........to get rights to another aquifer.......possibly the one under your house, that you have no rights to. It's a land of the free thang. I wouldn't understand.

Forum List

Back