What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

Bull shite y'all didn't.... Y'all waged a campaign of lies and disinformation for 4 year's +.... Get back to us when you learn some ethic's about telling the truth for a change.
Sorry, don’t include me in your loser mentality.

Sorry, don’t include me in your loser mentality.
Truth hurts don't it ? We know who has the constant loser mentality here, and it sure ain't the conservatives, so except your trophy for world's longest running loser mentality's with ease.

Truth hurts don't it ? We know who has the constant loser mentality here, and it sure ain't the conservatives, so except your trophy for world's longest running loser mentality's with ease.
Who won the presidency in 2020 again,

Like death threats to members who don't vote for a fuckup speaker wannabe.
Death threats ? Yeah right, the conservative party doesn't act like the Democrat's, so you'll have to put up proof if you want people to believe that type of stuff.

Like this dim bulb fuckup.

That woman right there has more sense in her little pinky finger than the squad has between all three of them put together. The fact that your side has attacked her so badly proves it.

Or this fuckup loser and his bullshit.

Sounds like you are hoping that the Republicans get their act together, because why else would you be analyzing them in such a critical way ? Stay tuned, and I hope they can meet your expectations soon.

Sounds like you are hoping that the Republicans get their act together, because why else would you be analyzing them in such a critical way ? Stay tuned, and I hope they can meet your expectations soon.
MSN

Forum List

Back