What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

All the Republicans running against Trump are cowards and pussies. Of course Trump is going to win the GOP nomination.

The most sane is only polling at 2.7

Chris Christie slammed Vivik for vocally supporting Trump.

“I look at what Vivek does here — he’s practically Trump’s wingman. And he says he’s the greatest president of the 21st century. Well, if he is, what the hell are you doing running? You should just drop out and endorse Donald Trump for reelection, which I think is essentially what he’s doing,” he added. “I think he’s auditioning for a Cabinet position if Donald Trump were ever to become president again.”

Trump subsequently praised Ramaswamy as a “very, very, very intelligent person” and said he’d consider the biotech entrepreneur as a running mate.

Trump is far and away the front-runner in the GOP race. Ramaswamy is polling on average at about 7.3%, while Christie is at 2.7%

Wait a second. The party may be saved after all

Haley surpasses DeSantis in New Hampshire poll​

The poll is the latest measure of Haley’s bounce — and DeSantis’ backslide — in the GOP primary.
How are they cowards and pussies? You mean by not attacking Trump? The ones that have attacked Trump are doing worse than the others. Republican voters want Trump, in all 50 states so attacking Trump isn't going to make them appealing to the Republican voters. I think you forgot this is not the Democratic primary, it is the Republican primary and Republican voters want Trump, not the anti-Trump.

How are they cowards and pussies? You mean by not attacking Trump? The ones that have attacked Trump are doing worse than the others. Republican voters want Trump, in all 50 states so attacking Trump isn't going to make them appealing to the Republican voters. I think you forgot this is not the Democratic primary, it is the Republican primary and Republican voters want Trump, not the anti-Trump.
If you can't eloquently explain why Trump should never be President ever again, or Speaker of the House, then you don't deserve to be president. It means you can't be honest with us. If you can't be honest to Republican voters who are wrong, you are wrong for the job.

The person who beats Trump would be talking about the four cases he's involved in. Explain how yes Trump is guilty of all the charges.

Take for example Trump in 2015. At a GOP he had the balls to say Bush lied us into Iraq. Something that was taboo to say in Republicans circles. That's how he won. Occasionally he was honest when Republicans were not.

It's too bad Arnold can't run. He'd win. He's a good Republican. Doesn't deny Global Warming.

Members of the family of Donald Trump have been a major part of his public life. He has included them in his businesses, his television programs, and even his brief occupation of the White House. He has relied on their support to avoid forming relationships with other more qualified people that he couldn't trust or understand.

In the unlikely event that Donald Trump is re-elected, America would be subjected once again to the following:

• Donald Trump Jr., his father's loudest surrogate, who appears regularly in the media in various states of impairment, whining about his father's perceived enemies and rivals.
  • Eric "Steals From Charities" Trump, his father's dumbest surrogate. "Don't they realize that my father started with almost nothing?"
  • Ivanka Trump, installed by her father in the White House as a 'Senior Adviser", where her job was to make deals for her to sell Chinese-made goods. In an epically embarrassing move for the US, he father took her to the G20 where she was mocked for attempting to insert herself in conversations with world leaders, and for photo-bombing the official portrait of the 20 leaders. No Donald, the G20 is not Bring Your Child To Work Day.
  • Melania "I Don't Care, Do You?" Trump, illegal immigrant.
  • Jared Kushner, also installed in the WH as a "Senior Adviser". Given top-level security clearance by Donald Trump after security officials and WH lawyers designating him a security risk. Despite having zero experience in anything other than real estate Donald Trump at different times put Kushner in charge of MidEast peace talks, Mexican-US border policies, presidential pardons, opioid addiction, healthcare and more. Kushner demonstrated zero ability to accomplish anything in those areas, but used his final weeks as a US government official to travel to Saudi Arabia, where he negotiated a $2 billion payoff to his family. No word on what he traded for that, or how much of a cut went to Trump.
  • Kimberly Guilfoyle, Junior's girlfriend. Known for her drug-addled screeching public appearances, and for offering lapdances at GOP fundraisers.
  • Lara Trump, Eric's wife. Known for mean, fact-free appearances in right wing media on behalf of Donald.
  • Charles Kushner. Jared's father, served time in federal prison for witness tampering and more, pardoned by Trump.

And then there's Donald, the least-qualified, most corrupt, most dishonest president in history. A man who ran for president as a publicity stunt and fell ass-backwards into a job that he had no clue how to do.
So you are more loyal to world leaders by lifting them far above the United States than you are a patriot loyal to the United States ? This is seen within your post, otherwise making you a globalists loyal to the global cabal. Aren't you proud of yourself ?

Even as Trump is being indicted in who knows how many different investigations and charges, Trump is far, far ahead of any of his primary opponents in every single state. It's not even close. I know of no state where someone polls better than Trump. None. Zero, zip, nodda, and that even includes the primaries in liberal states. And, in polling for the general election, Trump is basically tied with Biden. Sometimes polls show Biden ahead, sometimes polls show Trump ahead. In either case, the needle doesn't move much and is usually within the polls margin of error and, we know that with the electoral college, a 50/50 tie favors Trump.

So, what is it that the left just don't get or understand about Trump?

Do they really believe that half of the country are just pure MAGA head insurrectionists, literally tens of millions of people, if not over 100 million?

What is Trump's appeal to the masses?

Are the left ignoring something that is appealing to half the country, those tens of millions of people?

Should the left start understanding this more rather than just labeling half the country MAGA's?

Is ignoring the true meaning of Trump's appeal to half the country going to come back and bite them in the ass, as it did in 2016?

I'm a big believer that the left just don't understand why it is that people vote for Trump and that this easy dismissal of his voters as being nothing but "MAGA" is rather blind of them and that they need to understand Trump voters more. In a way, it has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with why voters want to vote for Trump. The left don't even try to understand this. It's easier for them to believe that all of Trump's supporters are MAGA.
The left never got passed the fact that Trump beat Hillary.

He could have ended all wars, eliminated poverty and cured cancer.......but he beat Hillary so he is a bad man.

Its that simple.

So you are more loyal to world leaders by lifting them far above the United States than you are a patriot loyal to the United States ? This is seen within your post, otherwise making you a globalists loyal to the global cabal. Aren't you proud of yourself ?

If you were a German living in Germany 1939 you'd be a loyal Nazi not listening to what the rest of the world says. In that case, yes I side with the globalists. I am not loyal to your modern day Mousalini.

If you were a German living in Germany 1939 you'd be a loyal Nazi not listening to what the rest of the world says. In that case, yes I side with the globalists. I am not loyal to your modern day Mousalini.
You asserting that anyone is a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer is laughable in the extreme, but this is how you globalist roll. Hey be glad in your bull shite, because there is a huge chance that you might prevail on this earth, but know one thing - You won't prevail in the judgement, because those of you who are mockers, and persecutors of the Christian's will have literally hell to pay come the judgement. It is written.

He could have ended all wars, eliminated poverty and cured cancer.......but he beat Hillary so he is a bad man.

Its that simple.
Not only beat Hillary, but beat everything she stood for, and that was the leftist rub. She couldn't carry on Obama's legacy along with his screwed up policy failures, and she couldn't keep the Clinton dynasty going, and her husband Bill flush with young interns, and she lost her mafia style rule that him and her had going since his governmental days in Arkansas. Poor pitiful Hillary.

You asserting that anyone is a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer is laughable in the extreme, but this is how you globalist roll. Hey be glad in your bull shite, because there is a huge chance that you might prevail on this earth, but know one thing - You won't prevail in the judgement, because those of you who are mockers, and persecutors of the Christian's will have literally hell to pay come the judgement. It is written.
I see your crazy is coming out. I oppose your party even before the crazies took over. It's the nazi's and the globalists. Pick your poison. You think labor is worth $15 hr. The dirty air is fine. Science is a hoax. You say the media is lying yet you control most of the lying media. Look at Fox. Exposed in the Dominion Lawsuit. We would have never been able to pull the curtain back without that lawsuit.

This summer is the year of unions. You should thank unions and every other democratic program you rely on so heavily. At least if you are the typical uneducated low skilled white trump supporter what I'm saying is true. I don't know about you personally. You could be a Walton for all I know.

Not only beat Hillary, but beat everything she stood for, and that was the leftist rub. She couldn't carry on Obama's legacy along with his screwed up policy failures, and she couldn't keep the Clinton dynasty going, and her husband Bill flush with young interns, and she lost her mafia style rule that him and her had going since his governmental days in Arkansas. Poor pitiful Hillary.

Trump pretended to be a moderate independent type candidate to win over suckers who liked what he was saying. I liked what he was saying too but just like RFK Jr, he's only trying to be like Trump. Sound different. A different angle.

Trump said he would raise taxes on the rich. He did. In ever blue state that didn't vote for him.

The Clinton 90's were the best decade in American history. The Bush 2000's were the worse. You can blame 2001 on Bill but the other 9 are all Bush's fault. And you supported him just as much as you do Trump today. You were tea baggers back then.

I see your crazy is coming out. I oppose your party even before the crazies took over. It's the nazi's and the globalists. Pick your poison. You think labor is worth $15 hr. The dirty air is fine. Science is a hoax. You say the media is lying yet you control most of the lying media. Look at Fox. Exposed in the Dominion Lawsuit. We would have never been able to pull the curtain back without that lawsuit.

This summer is the year of unions. You should thank unions and every other democratic program you rely on so heavily. At least if you are the typical uneducated low skilled white trump supporter what I'm saying is true. I don't know about you personally. You could be a Walton for all I know.
My post stands.... Be glad in your temporary status on this earth. Either you know right from wrong or you choose not too. It's simple.

My post stands.... Be glad in your temporary status on this earth. Either you know right from wrong or you choose not too. It's simple.
Isn't that subjective? Is it right to cut food stamps or to be against free healthcare for the poor?

I know it's because you think most people abuse the system but ignorance is why people don't know right from wrong. Right?

Isn't that subjective? Is it right to cut food stamps or to be against free healthcare for the poor?

I know it's because you think most people abuse the system but ignorance is why people don't know right from wrong. Right?
Tell ya what, why don't you help in keeping the people out of government that learn how to exploit the freebies for power and votes, and we would get that help to those who deserve it, but you know what's been happening. Either you are part of the problem or part of the solution. Your choice.

Tell ya what, why don't you help in keeping the people out of government that learn how to exploit the freebies for power and votes, and we would get that help to those who deserve it, but you know what's been happening. Either you are part of the problem or part of the solution. Your choice.
There's a lot more tax fraud and giveaways happening at the top. I love how first you Republicans go after social programs that help the poor and middle class. And you'll never go after the rich. In fact this agenda of yours is their agenda. Cut those programs and give them more tax cuts.

There's a lot more tax fraud and giveaways happening at the top. I love how first you Republicans go after social programs that help the poor and middle class. And you'll never go after the rich. In fact this agenda of yours is their agenda. Cut those programs and give them more tax cuts.
The only reason those programs are reviewed is because of how the Democrat's exploit them for gains and votes, and as far as the top goes - well they are the job creators and suppliers that keep the country running (something a free loading Democrat voter doesn't want any part of), just give me, give me, give me, give me they say, and in exchange we'll give you that all powerful vote come election day.

What a damned luxury it has been for the Democrat's. Hopefully the game is soon to be over, and welfare to work programs will be ramped back up, and accountability will be the norm of the day once more.

The only reason those programs are reviewed is because of how the Democrat's exploit them for gains and votes, and as far as the top goes - well they are the job creators and suppliers that keep the country running (something a free loading Democrat voter doesn't want any part of), just give me, give me, give me, give me they say, and in exchange we'll give you that all powerful vote come election day.

What a damned luxury it has been for the Democrat's. Hopefully the game is soon to be over, and welfare to work programs will be ramped back up, and accountability will be the norm of the day once more.

Job creators? Let me remind you these "job creators" most likely came from affluent white parents who could afford to send their kids to the best schools. I know a bit about these people because my brother is now one of them. Since you started taking pay cuts, profits have soared. And these "job creators" say they are worth double what they were making before. In fact since 1978 their pay went up 1322%. Your pay only 18%. So life has gotten harder for people like you. And the job creators are doing better than ever. So America is great again? Thanks Joe.

And here you are blaming poor people and welfare when they are the least of your problems. That's just the rich telling you it's someone else's fault. Meanwhile it's them sucking mostly off the government tit. Your tax dollars. For example that fucking Amazon truck that delivers to my condo 200 times a day doesn't pay taxes. But it tears up our roads. See stupid? You say "well at least they are creating jobs" Fuck that. Pay your taxes Amazon.

Job creators? Let me remind you these "job creators" most likely came from affluent white parents who could afford to send their kids to the best schools. I know a bit about these people because my brother is now one of them. Since you started taking pay cuts, profits have soared. And these "job creators" say they are worth double what they were making before. In fact since 1978 their pay went up 1322%. Your pay only 18%. So life has gotten harder for people like you. And the job creators are doing better than ever. So America is great again? Thanks Joe.

And here you are blaming poor people and welfare when they are the least of your problems. That's just the rich telling you it's someone else's fault. Meanwhile it's them sucking mostly off the government tit. Your tax dollars. For example that fucking Amazon truck that delivers to my condo 200 times a day doesn't pay taxes. But it tears up our roads. See stupid? You say "well at least they are creating jobs" Fuck that. Pay your taxes Amazon.
You are a typical leftist liberal who has been programmed like a robot to hate and blame instead of insisting that people get off their aces and go to work. Sure some companies and bosses don't pay as much as the next one does, but have you ever heard of working your way out of poverty ? That's right, the options are endless, but of course you are probably of the ilk that would say "voter ID is racist as if black Americans are running around with a bone stuck in there nose saying "ID - what is that" ???? How pathetic you and old Joe Biden are when it comes to exploiting people and making ridiculous excuses all the time.

Its that simple.
We passed it the next day.

We didn’t cry and do a big squeal.

Didn’t March on the capital and deface it screaming to hang Mike pence.

Didn’t try to make voting harder and limit voter participation.

We didn’t elect idiot sycophants to keep squealing for a loser.

Bull shite y'all didn't.... Y'all waged a campaign of lies and disinformation for 4 year's +.... Get back to us when you learn some ethic's about telling the truth for a change.

No. You just had a day of screaming in the streets.

Forum List

Back