What is feminism today?

lol... why? 'cause YOU said so?
LOL!!!!! you sound triggered. :laughing0301:
<pfffft>
sometimes i engage with morons ... other times i don't.
:fu:

Whatever ... Coward that has nothing of value they would like to discuss ...
And that actually thinks their rather piss poor attempts at more passive aggressiveness nonsense will fill the void.

You might as well pick your nose with that finger and eat your lunch ... :thup:
Let me know when you are done munching on your boogers, and maybe we can discuss something of more substance.

There's also another Unconscious Bias ... The bias of low expectations and outright failure to recognize potential.

A smart woman who can at least look professional and is articulate with some people skills ...
Can have a senior board room full of men eating out her hand like pigeons at the park soaking up everything she is saying ...
Just because she can keep their attention long enough to get her point across before they start arguing with her.

She can pretty much write her own check ... And if she is smart enough, it won't be long until she is writing her own checks.
You have to dream the dream before you will ever make the money.

When it comes to women who want to fight over the bottom of the barrel ...
I tend to tell my friends they may want to aim a little higher ... :thup:

Now you're gonna tick 'em off

heh

Whatever ... Coward that has nothing of value they would like to discuss ...
And that actually thinks their rather piss poor attempts at more passive aggressiveness nonsense will fill the void.

uh-huh ...remember when i said i'll give your opinions the CONsideration they disserve?

welll.... uh .... ya.... THAT.

You might as well pick your nose with that finger and eat your lunch ... :thup:

projection suits you very well along with that there suit of moronic delusion.

Let me know when you are done munching on your boogers, and maybe we can discuss something of more substance.

<pfffft> let me know when instead of you jumping in the middle of a thread & target me that had nothing to do with you, but rather an interpretation of another poster's statement - & wanna discuss something more sunstantial- you CAN let ME know, m'k?

otherwise, go troll someone else - you simply bore me.

Last edited:
uh-huh ...remember when i said i'll give your opinions the CONsideration they disserve?
welll.... uh .... ya.... THAT.
projection suits you very well along with that there suit of moronic delusion.
<pfffft> let me know when instead of you jumping in the middle of a thread & target me that had nothing to do with you, but rather an interpretation of another poster's statement - & wanna discuss something - you CAN let ME know, m'k?
otherwise, go troll someone else - you simply bore me.

Oh, you ignorant nitwit ... You want to see projection.

Put your garb on and sacrifice a few more babies on the altar of your Religion.
Then go unto the masses and preach the Word as you have always been instructed.

I know you believe it in your heart and mind ... It's burned into your very soul.
When you are ready to fight your Holy Crusade ... I'll be right here waiting for your sorry ass.

Let's get it on and you can stop talking your nonsense Sista Playtime... :thup:

Last edited:
You knew what I meant. Equal pay for equally qualified people. Something women to this day often dont receive.

Indeed. Women tennis players are far inferior to men tennis players. The 203rd ranked male beat both Williams sisters in one day, just for practice. He said "I had to play down to the level of 500 just to keep it fun." That's the qualitative difference.

Now men play 5 sets in the U.S. Open while women play only 3, and far inferior sets at that. But they get the vaunted "equal pay" for very unequal work.

Make all the excuses you want about that. They will avail you and "feminists"(sic) nothing.

Feminists (sic) also never complain about brick layers being 99% men. Get out there and sweat, "ladies." Work your asses off and bring the percentage up to where it's "fair."

It is unfair. I wish women best luck in overcoming this unfairness.

It is my and your Ethical Duty to concentrate on an even larger unfairness -- The Sentencing Gap -- men getting 63% more time for the same crime. Here.

Furthermore, women RELENTLESSLY cry "victim" and "abused" status when charged with crimes.
Men can't and don't do that. If women were as "equal" as they're always screaming so shrilly, they wouldn't whine in court about being "abused." All men can do is say "I didn't do it." But Leftists have already convicted all white men of every charge.

Furthermore, women RELENTLESSLY cry "victim" and "abused" status when charged with crimes.
Men can't and don't do that. If women were as "equal" as they're always screaming so shrilly, they wouldn't whine in court about being "abused." All men can do is say "I didn't do it." But Leftists have already convicted all white men of every charge.
That's not true. It's called mitigating circumstances. Further, probation (many social workers) are tasked with identifying underlying issues and to find ways to support people. I think it's been about 10 years now but there was a judicial conference where one of the topics discussed were the number of inmates that came from neglected/abusive homes. CPS was often never involved.

That's when "trauma informed" was beginning to be pushed heavily.

Indeed. Women tennis players are far inferior to men tennis players. The 203rd ranked male beat both Williams sisters in one day, just for practice. He said "I had to play down to the level of 500 just to keep it fun." That's the qualitative difference.

Now men play 5 sets in the U.S. Open while women play only 3, and far inferior sets at that. But they get the vaunted "equal pay" for very unequal work.

Make all the excuses you want about that. They will avail you and "feminists"(sic) nothing.

Feminists (sic) also never complain about brick layers being 99% men. Get out there and sweat, "ladies." Work your asses off and bring the percentage up to where it's "fair."
That last paragraph. Let's take it one step further. Most basic men's jobs are the ones where men die because they are expendable.

Something to think about - what is feminism?

FEMINISM: The myopic view started with the best of intentions to address sexism and discrimination that men and women are equal in every way despite their being similar but different to men in many ways--- not better, not worse, just different, thus failing the true litmus test because men and women will never be wholly interchangeable because nature made us different in important, specialized ways to augment each other rather than compete with and replace each other.

Feminism, sadly, is dead as a doornail. Killed by the transgender extremists. Female sports, dead. Female anything is dead so long as transgender males get to engage in that activity.
Meanwhile In the real world, the trans genders are taking so many drugs for conversion as they legally have to do to compete, They are not dominating anybody.... Everything you know is wrong super duper

FEMINISM: The myopic view started with the best of intentions to address sexism and discrimination that men and women are equal in every way despite their being similar but different to men in many ways--- not better, not worse, just different, thus failing the true litmus test because men and women will never be wholly interchangeable because nature made us different in important, specialized ways to augment each other rather than compete with and replace each other.
Interesting and thoughtful - thanks :)

I understand why feminism early on HAD to focus on emphasizing that we were the same as men, because our differences were judged as inferior - strength, cognition, mental rigor, etc. and were the reasons given for enforcing roles and denying jobs and even education in certain fields. Even when differences were defined as "complimentary" in those days, they were used to enforce a woman's role in the home and subordinate to the more intellectual husband.

My mother experienced this as did my aunt and grandmother.

That is less the case now and we need to acknowledge differences as complimentary to each other's strengths and weaknesses but without denying anyone the freedom to choose.

Women should should be able to choose any career they want. End of story, brainwashed functional sexist bigot lol. Transgenders are weakened so much by the drugs they are legally have to do. They are not taking over anything. Sports are irrelevant lol. Everything you people know is wrong it's so stupid. Change the damn channel, your propaganda is a disgrace so you believe the rich are job producers who pay a fair amount in taxes.

Last edited:
That last paragraph. Let's take it one step further. Most basic men's jobs are the ones where men die because they are expendable.
o_O
:badgrin:
952cdbc04e6f3bba39372fe0ec859bde.jpeg

Women should should be able to choose any career they want.
That may apply on an INDIVIDUAL basis, but not on a GENERAL basis, man or woman. For instance, some women are especially strong for women with nerves of steel and excellent eye-hand coordination. So yeah, I might consider her for combat duty if she was so inclined. That does not mean that Whoopi Goldberg should be a sergeant in the Marines leading a front-line combat mission just because she's a girl too.

Only an idiot like you thinks any person has free choice of any career they might think of, much less that their SEX alone qualifies them.

INTEREST in a field of career is one thing, go for it, but a far cry from necessarily being QUALIFIED.

He doesn't even have to be a cop, fireman or soldier in service of protecting others ... He will risk his life just to put food on the table.
He is expendable ... If she is smart, she knows that ... And it has been that way since the first man and woman ever walked the Earth.

It doesn't mean a woman cannot do it if she doesn't have a choice, but she isn't expendable in that circumstance either.

Last edited:
Meanwhile In the real world, the trans genders are taking so many drugs for conversion as they legally have to do to compete, They are not dominating anybody.... Everything you know is wrong super duper

Yeah, they are. They had years of testosterone to build muscle mass, and muscle density.

But that's science. You idjits don't do science.

I will also add - kudos to folks like AOC and other progressives who put front and center certain issues where our country lags behind others in terms of women. One of those is in childcare and paid family leave. Women were disproportionately hit by the job loss during the pandemic at many times the rate of men. With schools closed it fell on women primarily to educate and commit to in home childcare. They are still in the labor market at rates well below that of pre-pandemic levels. That actually has an effect on our overall economy.

Outside childcare is not back to the pre-pandemic levels. Long waiting lists, and in households now financially strapped - harder to afford.
AOC? Hahahahahahahahahaha what a joke. Freedom of choice? Don't make me laugh mandate Dimmer.

Forum List

Back