What is actually happening in America

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Victor Davis Hanson has absolutely NAILED it.

His piece encapsulates what the left is up to. And it’s why the leftists are in need of being called out and stopped.

I’m not talking about a civil war or about violence. I’m talking about a full debate and a full-throated discussion about the many things our leftists are doing.

And that ^ may be why our liberals no longer tolerate free speech.

I’m not talking about a civil war or about violence. I’m talking about a full debate and a full-throated discussion about the many things our leftists are doing.

Ding ding ding

The Left knows its track record is reprehensible kryptonite to the average normie, so it utilizes the mass corporate media to run interference by dispensing lies about Trump/MAGA Republicans so their own conduct is never placed under the mass microscope.

It always boils down to one thing: Without the complicit treachery of the Mainstream Media, the Left would be toast.

And they know it.

His piece encapsulates what the left is up to. And it’s why the leftists are in need of being called out and stopped.

It is the right who is consistently on the unpopular side with:

Abortion
Gay rights
Environment
COVID

I suspect all of you never even heard of the Jacobins until you read the OP link.

What we have now is a discussion of sorts. You just don't like where it's going.
It’s not a discussion when the opponent (liberals and progressives and other versions of the Democrap Parody) insist on shutting down the very speech they would otherwise have to debate.

We are seeing in the Republican party the same thing we saw with the Jacobins, except in the opposite direction.

With each passing month, the Jacobins became more and more extreme as less extreme members left the club, until the Jacobins finally arrived at the inevitable Reign of Terror.

Senator Flake is being strongly challenged by a more rabid Republican, Kelli Ward. Ward would probably have defeated Flake in the Republican primary. So Flake is leaving to save face, and the remaining Jacobins are sharpening the guillotine blade.

You can hear some of them slurping blood right here in this topic.

He is wrong about this...

They want fiscal sobriety....

We have not voted for fiscal sobriety in 100 years. Not one president in our lifetime has been fiscally conservative

He is wrong about this...

They want fiscal sobriety....

We have not voted for fiscal sobriety in 100 years. Not one president in our lifetime has been fiscally conservative
He isn’t talking about Presidents or even about faithless politicians. He is talking about what the people want. And he is absolutely right.

Forum List

Back