What in the H. E. Double Hockey Sticks is wrong with the USPS???

Last edited:
I sold a vintage Weaver C4 .22 rifle scope to a buyer on Ebay, back on Jan. 18 for $62. Shipped it the same day it was paid for through USPS Priority Mail, and yesterday (Jan. 31) the buyer opens an Item Not Received case because it hasn't been delivered yet.

The buyer is located in Alabama The USPS tracking number shows that the package got to a facility in Alabama, but was then shipped to a facility in fucking Maine, fer Christ's sake.

Meanwhile, Ebay has withheld from my payouts the amount of the item plus shipping, until the fucking package can be located by the USPS and sent to the right fucking address. I know, I know: First World Problems. But you dickheads aren't the ones who have to sit on your thumbs until fucking Ebay releases you fucking money.

Just what the fuck is going on with our postal system anyway? I can understand how something being shipped to fucking Russia can drop off the radar and simply disappear, because they're a bunch of ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian thugs. Their postal system sucks ass. Half the shit going there gets stolen or lost, then I have to make good for it out of my own pocket.

But the US of fucking A? Why the hell do they keep jacking up their postal rates when they can't get a simple 1 pound 6 ounce package from point A to point B in three days like I paid for? WTF anyway??

I would expect this much incompetence if the USPS were a legitimate governmental agency, which they're not. According to them, they are not funded by the government, and rely on user-funding to keep them running. THat's me. That's the money I pay them. But if that's so, why did the USPS spend so much time and money trying to get all those mail-in ballots to those idiot voters last November?

And why are they turning into the equivalency of some third-world postal organization, that can't get a simple package from point A to point B?

I'll tell you why: They were so busy getting Joe "Fuckstick" Biden elected, that they couldn't do the fucking job I pay them to do. Bastard sumbitches.

Gawddamned Post Office anyway, and their seven fucking labor unions. May the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa haunt them forever and ever, Amen.

View attachment 451646
They’re busy with their Critical Race theory training.

I sold a vintage Weaver C4 .22 rifle scope to a buyer on Ebay, back on Jan. 18 for $62. Shipped it the same day it was paid for through USPS Priority Mail, and yesterday (Jan. 31) the buyer opens an Item Not Received case because it hasn't been delivered yet.

The buyer is located in Alabama The USPS tracking number shows that the package got to a facility in Alabama, but was then shipped to a facility in fucking Maine, fer Christ's sake.

Meanwhile, Ebay has withheld from my payouts the amount of the item plus shipping, until the fucking package can be located by the USPS and sent to the right fucking address. I know, I know: First World Problems. But you dickheads aren't the ones who have to sit on your thumbs until fucking Ebay releases you fucking money.

Just what the fuck is going on with our postal system anyway? I can understand how something being shipped to fucking Russia can drop off the radar and simply disappear, because they're a bunch of ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian thugs. Their postal system sucks ass. Half the shit going there gets stolen or lost, then I have to make good for it out of my own pocket.

But the US of fucking A? Why the hell do they keep jacking up their postal rates when they can't get a simple 1 pound 6 ounce package from point A to point B in three days like I paid for? WTF anyway??

I would expect this much incompetence if the USPS were a legitimate governmental agency, which they're not. According to them, they are not funded by the government, and rely on user-funding to keep them running. THat's me. That's the money I pay them. But if that's so, why did the USPS spend so much time and money trying to get all those mail-in ballots to those idiot voters last November?

And why are they turning into the equivalency of some third-world postal organization, that can't get a simple package from point A to point B?

I'll tell you why: They were so busy getting Joe "Fuckstick" Biden elected, that they couldn't do the fucking job I pay them to do. Bastard sumbitches.

Gawddamned Post Office anyway, and their seven fucking labor unions. May the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa haunt them forever and ever, Amen.

View attachment 451646
You must have missed the minor news item when Louis DeJoy, an American businessman, was appointed in May 2020 by the Board of Governors of the United States Postal Service. DeJoy is the 75th U.S. postmaster general. Prior to the appointment, he was also a Republican Party fundraiser. After his appointment, he and the criminal-in-chief laid waste to the USPS.

So, the rain and sleet stuff, forget about it. Your package will be delivered when it's delivered. Another fantastic plan by your friendly GOP.

View attachment 451646

What is going on with the USPS is that Donald Trump put one of the "only the best people" he hired in charge of the Post Office. The new CEO pulled out and dismantled dozens of sorting machines, banned overtime, and a whole lot of other moves designed to fuck up the USPS, so it couldn't deliver mail-in ballots. Like ballots are the only things that the US Postal Service delivers.

I wouldn't entrust anything to the mail until Joe Biden gets that asshole Trump hired out of there, and puts someone in charge who doesn't own a delivery service and who therefore wants to put the USPS out of business.

You can complain to Donald Trump on this one. Ain't karma a bitch?

USPS is a bloated posse of clowns.

Use FedEx...when it absolutely has to be there on time. Or UPS they'll get it done too
Are the three of you just morons? Just fucking imbeciles? DeJoy fucked up the USPS, on Trump’s orders.

You don't matter.

Now run along
DeJoy matters. The asshole you put in office mattered when he was destroying USPS.

You traitors own this.
Yeah, yeah, we know the narrative. How long are you going to cover for Quid Pro until you admit it's his to fix, all 2 years of his term?

View attachment 451646
Doesn't the efficiency of the US postal system just fill you with DeJoy?

View attachment 451646

What is going on with the USPS is that Donald Trump put one of the "only the best people" he hired in charge of the Post Office. The new CEO pulled out and dismantled dozens of sorting machines, banned overtime, and a whole lot of other moves designed to fuck up the USPS, so it couldn't deliver mail-in ballots. Like ballots are the only things that the US Postal Service delivers.

I wouldn't entrust anything to the mail until Joe Biden gets that asshole Trump hired out of there, and puts someone in charge who doesn't own a delivery service and who therefore wants to put the USPS out of business.

Pretending the USPS was doing just fine before TRUMP! is stupid. It hasn't worked well for a long time and has never turned a profit.

You idiots always go back to Trump, don't you? Even before the pandemic, the USPS was suffering financially. In 2006, Congress passed the Postal Accountability Act, which...
But the mail was mostly on time.

USPS is a bloated posse of clowns.

Use FedEx...when it absolutely has to be there on time. Or UPS they'll get it done too
Are the three of you just morons? Just fucking imbeciles? DeJoy fucked up the USPS, on Trump’s orders.

You don't matter.

Now run along
DeJoy matters. The asshole you put in office mattered when he was destroying USPS.

You traitors own this.
Trump & Dejoy Destroy the USPS and blamed the unions. Republicans should have to pay $8.50 to mail letters because that's lower than any private carrier will deliver one.

View attachment 451646

Americans know USPS has been a joke for years, long before Trump....

But alas.... you're a Canadian and a blabbering fool

View attachment 451646

Pretending the USPS was doing just fine before TRUMP! is stupid. It hasn't worked well for a long time and has never turned a profit.
yes it has....

Lol...hey stop your yappin! Isn’t this what you wanted? Trump’s postmaster general’s mission was to eviserate the USPS and slow the mail.

You do have to love the Trumper. They rail how they hate the government then when their politicians destroy the institutions they say they will destroy, they start bawling about the unfairness of it all. It is just too funny.
Get better soon.

Forum List

Back