Wrong rubbish in the wrong bin

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

THOUSANDS of Scots face getting slapped with a fine for putting the wrong rubbish into their recycling bins.

Bin collectors are now being specially trained to go through rubbish - and report households who put items in the wrong bins.

Well, in England a few years ago, they pondered with the idea but decided not to because you put the relevant bin/bag on the pavement and someone can wander by and chuck in the wrong item in the wrong bin.

So, fast forward to today, and the Scots have decided to make this law.

Conclusion -

Excellent, the neighbour is an idiot, I'm chucking the wrong rubbish in their bins, lol.

Seriously, I don't know why they bother with recycling bins. Look in every bin in a public place and it is filled with regular garbage even though it's clearly marked.

People are lazy, sloppy and too stupid to recycle.

Seriously, I don't know why they bother with recycling bins. Look in every bin in a public place and it is filled with regular garbage even though it's clearly marked.

People are lazy, sloppy and too stupid to recycle.
Recycling anything but metals is a Kabuki dance waste of time, effort, and energy.

Paper is a "sustainable" (don't the moonbats love that?) and biodegradable cash crop....Glass is nontoxic, we're not going to run out of sand, and recycling takes more energy than making new glass...#1 & #2 plastic are the only recyclable ones, and even at that most still ends up in landfills anyway.

Recycling anything but metals is a Kabuki dance waste of time, effort, and energy.

Paper is a "sustainable" (don't the moonbats love that?) and biodegradable cash crop....Glass is nontoxic, we're not going to run out of sand, and recycling takes more energy than making new glass...#1 & #2 plastic are the only recyclable ones, and even at that most still ends up in landfills anyway.
our glass does get recycled by a local plant. The city gives it to them. They sort it and process it and then donate the market value of the materials back to the city and county school systems to be used to pay for school supplies for classrooms and low-income students. I think milk jugs are the only things of the plastics that actually get reprocessed unless they have found other companies since the last time I read an article on it. The rest gets burned at the power plant. No idea about the paper. Yard waste gets composted. I dropped off a truckload of stuff at the electronics recycling place and then went across the road to the other bins where I watched them back up a trash truck and just toss all the electronics in with the household garbage so won't be doing that again.

THOUSANDS of Scots face getting slapped with a fine for putting the wrong rubbish into their recycling bins.

Bin collectors are now being specially trained to go through rubbish - and report households who put items in the wrong bins.

Well, in England a few years ago, they pondered with the idea but decided not to because you put the relevant bin/bag on the pavement and someone can wander by and chuck in the wrong item in the wrong bin.

So, fast forward to today, and the Scots have decided to make this law.

Conclusion -

Excellent, the neighbour is an idiot, I'm chucking the wrong rubbish in their bins, lol.
You are really desperate aremt you ? Why not get an adult to show you which bin to use ?

Sarcasm Tommy Tit, right over your thick head

British politics is getting more like Monty Python. I’m almost on the floor laughing at the Rwanda fiasco.

Then there’s Angela Rayner, like a bride of Dracula, rising from the dead with her second home.

British politics is getting more like Monty Python. I’m almost on the floor laughing at the Rwanda fiasco.

Then there’s Angela Rayner, like a bride of Dracula, rising from the dead with her second home.
Then state pensions. So I paid NI since approx 1985 for retirement age 65. Then they moved it to 67. Then there was talk of moving it to 70. Then did I hear they were mulling an idea about means testing it !!

I mean, we:re the UK, we should do what we want. If it's against bla bla and bla bla, then we need to leave bla bla.

The only person in UK politics that had big testicles was Thatcher, we've had nothing but pussies ever since.

Then state pensions. So I paid NI since approx 1985 for retirement age 65. Then they moved it to 67. Then there was talk of moving it to 70. Then did I hear they were mulling an idea about means testing it !!

I mean, we:re the UK, we should do what we want. If it's against bla bla and bla bla, then we need to leave bla bla.

The only person in UK politics that had big testicles was Thatcher, we've had nothing but pussies ever since.

Also, the Westminster Honeytrap.

What’s next, l wonder. lmao.

"The recycling industry is one giant scam: rich countries in Europe send their "recyclable" garbage to poor countries like Poland and Turkey, who simply incinerate it"

There is no such thing as "honest business" in nature

Forum List

Back