Atlanta USPS is a mess...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Maybe the USPS should worry less about Diversity, Inclusion and Equity (DIE) and worry more about hiring people who can get the job done...

Screenshot_20240315-211158-089.png

"For weeks now, major delays have been reported at the United State Postal Service (USPS) Atlanta Regional Processing and Distribution Center located in Palmetto, Georgia.

On March 14, Atlanta News First reported lines of trucks backed up a quarter of a mile at the Palmetto USPS center, with some truckers telling the outlet that they waited six or even eight hours to enter the facility."

It's actually the district's Congressional Reps who need to look into this, not the Senator, but the local Congressional Reps are probably too busy grafting and sniveling about Trump to do their jobs.

Ah, just as I thought, a black Democrat, never heard of constituent services. Hes' too busy with being a Big Important Black Govt. Guy to bother with little peoples' problems.

It's actually the district's Congressional Reps who need to look into this, not the Senator, but the local Congressional Reps are probably too busy grafting and sniveling about Trump to do their jobs.

Ah, just as I thought, a black Democrat, never heard of constituent services. Hes' too busy with being a Big Important Black Govt. Guy to bother with little peoples' problems.

a Senator makes Postmasters jump.....ive seen this many a time in my time there...

Maybe the USPS should worry less about Diversity, Inclusion and Equity (DIE) and worry more about hiring people who can get the job done...

View attachment 917722

"For weeks now, major delays have been reported at the United State Postal Service (USPS) Atlanta Regional Processing and Distribution Center located in Palmetto, Georgia.

On March 14, Atlanta News First reported lines of trucks backed up a quarter of a mile at the Palmetto USPS center, with some truckers telling the outlet that they waited six or even eight hours to enter the facility."

Those government employees are abused by their employer. They need a better Union. I know , my brother has worked for USPS for years . still driving old trucks from 1985. workers drop dead on the route from over work..
But you know... Bezos !!!

Those government employees are abused by their employer. They need a better Union. I know , my brother has worked for USPS for years . still driving old trucks from 1985. workers drop dead on the route from over work..
“Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail shall keep the postmen from their appointed rounds.”

View attachment 917722

last time I ordered cigars it took almost two weeks,,

tracking said it was in kc in two days and then for some reason it went to weston Mo. and sat there for a week, then it just showed up,,

used to take 3-4 days max,,

Cut the work force in half and shit happens. They let the gravy get 'privatized' and left the house to house stuff to the PO, which in turn reduces maintenance and vehicle replacements, along with hiring part timers with no bennies. Then snivel about ; lazy Fed workers n stuff'.

Our mail is not delivered 1-2X per werk
Every day delivery maybe once a month

Here in my region it works fine, They've never lost anything of mine, coming or going. I've had Fed Ex lose stuff, same with UPS; neither out performed the USPO on shipping times.

what a crock of shit...lol.....dropping dead on the job.....lol...your brother is bullshitting you...

Yeah its bad. I'll pay extra for UPS or FedEx. USPS is a crap shoot for packages.

View attachment 917722

Imagine what ATL USPS does (or did) with Blank ballots mailed to non-existent addresses or bogus names coming back, returned to sender. They get them to DEM operatives to get to Mules. Zero accountability. No one will look into it.

Imagine what ATL USPS does (or did) with Blank ballots mailed to non-existent addresses or bogus names coming back, returned to sender. They get them to DEM operatives to get to Mules. Zero accountability. No one will look into it.
blank ballots with non-existent numbers are never delivered,when the carrier gets them he/she marks on them no such number and they get returned....

a Senator makes Postmasters jump.....ive seen this many a time in my time there...

I always call my Congressman's office. I get results most of the time, or a call or a letter explaining why not. I'm sure it varies by district and Party; Chicago and Atlanta probably suck, for instance.

blank ballots with non-existent numbers are never delivered,when the carrier gets them he/she marks on them no such number and they get returned....

Right. Nothing going on. Nothing nefarious in 2020 in DET or ATL (just two examples). USPS is the Gold standard. Clean as a Bank Audit. Other than video evidence of USPS stuffing Zuckerboxes yet no penalty. If that goes on, what else?

Even if returned....it is back to Deep State handlers. Then they can get them to DEM operatives. As they did in 2020. Where do 100s' of people get hundreds of Ballots to dump in 100s of times at 3AM? With envelopes. No problem, sig review skipped.

Naive much?

Forum List

Back