Atlanta USPS is a mess...

It's really nothing new, back in the Reagan era they were bringing in "refugees" from the war zones in Central America due to the civil wars in Guatemala, El Salvador and the Nicaraguan Revolution.

Hell, they were putting them in every .gov agency they could, FEMA got a bunch.

I had a friend that worked at a USPS hub in Merrifield, VA (NOtVA) and he took a pay cut and transferred out due to them.
Leftists Are Agents of the Right Wing They Were Born In

For 60 years, infiltrators from Wall Street have sabotaged and discredited the government sector so we'd vote to leave ourselves at the mercy of the predatory plutocratic parasites. Why else would those who pretend to believe in the State hire lazy, incompetent, and nasty government employees?

I suspect you are right.

Probably 80% sorry ass ghetto Negroes receiving welfare on the side that don't give a shit about their job and probably turn up to work half drunk many times.

Diversity at its finest.
lol....yea that dont happen.....

It's really nothing new, back in the Reagan era they were bringing in "refugees" from the war zones in Central America due to the civil wars in Guatemala, El Salvador and the Nicaraguan Revolution.

Hell, they were putting them in every .gov agency they could, FEMA got a bunch.

I had a friend that worked at a USPS hub in Merrifield, VA (NOtVA) and he took a pay cut and transferred out due to them.
33 years in never seen that happen.....

Count yourself fortunate.

Listen, I generally defend the USPS too but when they are fucking-up they need to be called on it.
you have no argument from me,they have some of the worst management out there,run by some real shitty people........i just cant stand it when someone says they are doing this or that when it aint like that...

Forum List

Back