Atlanta USPS is a mess...

I always call my Congressman's office. I get results most of the time, or a call or a letter explaining why not. I'm sure it varies by district and Party; Chicago and Atlanta probably suck, for instance.
when i worked there if someone on my route with a major complaint who was getting a run around from the PO,i used to tell them call your rep or Senator....post masters dont like hearing from those people.....and then they used to get on the Supervisors or Station Managers as to why are they hearing about this from these people?....and im sure they got yelled at in their office.....bingo the problem gets solved....whoever the PM is in Atalanta im sure they are sweating right now...

Right. BALLOTS to bogus addresses names come back to USPS and get piled up on a pallet. untouchable by bad actors. We've seen photos from 2020.

Right. Nothing going on. Nothing nefarious in 2020 in DET or ATL (just two examples). USPS is the Gold standard. Clean as a Bank Audit. Other than video evidence of USPS stuffing Zuckerboxes yet no penalty. If that goes on, what else?

Even if returned....it is back to Deep State handlers. Then they can get them to DEM operatives. As they did in 2020. Where do 100s' of people get hundreds of Ballots to dump in 100s of times at 3AM? With envelopes. No problem, sig review skipped.

Naive much?
naive for what?....i told yo what the PO does with the ballots you mentioned...once they go back to the sender its no longer a postal problem....and what video are you talking about?...

Maybe the USPS should worry less about Diversity, Inclusion and Equity (DIE) and worry more about hiring people who can get the job done...

View attachment 917722

"For weeks now, major delays have been reported at the United State Postal Service (USPS) Atlanta Regional Processing and Distribution Center located in Palmetto, Georgia.

On March 14, Atlanta News First reported lines of trucks backed up a quarter of a mile at the Palmetto USPS center, with some truckers telling the outlet that they waited six or even eight hours to enter the facility."

This is due to the cutbacks by the Trump administrations appointment of Louis DeJoy.

Hows that whole privatization thing working out for you?

This is due to the cutbacks by the Trump administrations appointment of Louis DeJoy.

Hows that whole privatization thing working out for you?
the president does not appoint the PMG....and what cutbacks?.....this problem according to the Atlanta news has more to do with bad planning at this new Distribution center.....the PM of Atlanta may get replaced because of this...

...the PM of Atlanta may get replaced because of this...
Screenshot_20240316-083857-607.png

Replace a woman of color?

Sorry My Dude, she has a double immunity card.

Somehow, some way, this is an old white man's fault.

Until the problem is diagnosed, it is pointless to attribute it to personnel or certainly to any individual. I see nothing here that even suggests what the problem is.

I live in suburban Pittsburgh, and my mail service has always been reliable and never interrupted for any reason.

what a crock of shit...lol.....dropping dead on the job.....lol...your brother is bullshitting you...

UH no_Off the top of my head, I actually know for sure of at least one that happened in SF. There was a woman mail carrier who had a walking route and she had to push / pull a cart through her route.. a lot of these carriers are F***d with by their supervisors. They are routinely given more mail than they can deliver in one shift. A lot of times they dont take their breaks or drink water, because if they drink enough water they have to use the restroom. The woman wasnt taking her breaks , and she dropped.... well she could have had an underlying health problem i suppose.

Its run by the government, what would you expect?

Maybe the USPS should worry less about Diversity, Inclusion and Equity (DIE) and worry more about hiring people who can get the job done...

View attachment 917722

"For weeks now, major delays have been reported at the United State Postal Service (USPS) Atlanta Regional Processing and Distribution Center located in Palmetto, Georgia.

On March 14, Atlanta News First reported lines of trucks backed up a quarter of a mile at the Palmetto USPS center, with some truckers telling the outlet that they waited six or even eight hours to enter the facility."

The Biden ballots are clogging up the system

By bet the USPS hubs around Atlanta are full of entitled "vibrant" employees, the same as Virginia's Richmond hub and just as FUBAR....Businesses around Richmond don't see mail for weeks at a time.

I suspect you are right.

Probably 80% sorry ass ghetto Negroes receiving welfare on the side that don't give a shit about their job and probably turn up to work half drunk many times.

Diversity at its finest.

I suspect you are right.

Probably 80% sorry ass ghetto Negroes receiving welfare on the side that don't give a shit about their job and probably turn up to work half drunk many times.

Diversity at its finest.
It's really nothing new, back in the Reagan era they were bringing in "refugees" from the war zones in Central America due to the civil wars in Guatemala, El Salvador and the Nicaraguan Revolution.

Hell, they were putting them in every .gov agency they could, FEMA got a bunch.

I had a friend that worked at a USPS hub in Merrifield, VA (NOtVA) and he took a pay cut and transferred out due to them.

Our son lives in North Atlanta (Alpharetta). A nice upscale mostly White middle class part of the Atlanta metroplex. We live in Central Florida.

Sometimes it will take two weeks for us to get a package sent to the family before they get it, even if it is Priority. I can drive up there in six or seven hours but it takes two weeks to get a birthday card to one of our grandchildren.

UH no_Off the top of my head, I actually know for sure of at least one that happened in SF. There was a woman mail carrier who had a walking route and she had to push / pull a cart through her route.. a lot of these carriers are F***d with by their supervisors. They are routinely given more mail than they can deliver in one shift. A lot of times they dont take their breaks or drink water, because if they drink enough water they have to use the restroom. The woman wasnt taking her breaks , and she dropped.... well she could have had an underlying health problem i suppose.

Its run by the government, what would you expect?
if she was a regular carrier with her own route none of that stuff would happen.......im betting it was a new carrier doing a route she has never done or a temp...and more than likely a temp..........

View attachment 917722

I've heard a lot of gripes lately about the postal service. Also, I personally mailed something important certified with a tracking number. It never arrived, ever, and they have no clue what happened to it. Since it was so important, I had to remail again, this time using priority mail with a tracking number. That one finally arrived after a month and a half when it was supposed to take 3 days.

Forum List

Back