What If Jesus Never Rose From The Dead?

Educate yourself, because frankly this is ignorant. He was profoundly beaten and close to death even before He was crucified.

That story fits the script, it does not fit as a historically true fact.

I am very skeptical of any man, of any religion, who claims to know the "whole story" and have the entire truth. That goes for women as well. So no thank you.
I understand, I have the same problem with religious saying they are the only way or saying you're going to go to hell if you don't believe like we do. That's a lot worse than somebody telling you their truth, however unfathomable it may sound.

I understand, I have the same problem with religious saying they are the only way or saying you're going to go to hell if you don't believe like we do. That's a lot worse than somebody telling you their truth, however unfathomable it may sound.
Good night !

Sometimes there is "my truth" and "your truth" but most of the time there is just truth.

So to believe that he must be high?

What do you have to be on to believe that you will live forever in some celestial paradise if only you obey some stuff written in a book?
She still searches. That is not a crime.

So to believe that he must be high?

What do you have to be on to believe that you will live forever in some celestial paradise if only you obey some stuff written in a book?

The stuff was put in a book because we are not as you believe: some collection of space junk evolved here by complete accident.

Which is the real cosmic joke

The stuff was put in a book because we are not as you believe: some collection of space junk evolved here by complete accident.

Which is the real cosmic joke
A bunch of humans wrote a bunch of things then another bunch of humans decided what would be included in the bible and what would be tossed.

The bible is a human construct.

A bunch of humans wrote a bunch of things then another bunch of humans decided what would be included in the bible and what would be tossed.

The Bible was written by human hands, you are right. You have rejected it and God, which is your right. Isn't that great, God give you the choice. What bothers me is that so often, almost always, the people God grants that freedom to almost never, ever grant any kind of that same freedom to others.

But go your way.

Stann is God in his own mind. Has it all figured out. What arrogance.
I never said I was God, I said I was one with God. I am not arrogant, I just wanted to share my wisdom. The same thing happened to Jesus, the pious rebuked him, it was the humble masses that came to him and learned. And I don't have the full story either. Only God has that. Do you know what silphium is ? This may be the most important question you've been asked in your entire life but keep ignoring it. You are not seeking the truth anyway. You believe you are here to " win " that's not possible. The plan of GOD is more than any single person can know or even begin to comprehend.

Yes, but there was some divine influence there. Unfortunately the fanatics went a little bit overboard.

The Bible was written by human hands, you are right. You have rejected it and God, which is your right. Isn't that great, God give you the choice. What bothers me is that so often, almost always, the people God grants that freedom to almost never, ever grant any kind of that same freedom to others.

But go your way.
You believe what you want.
That I believe differently is not an attempt to deny you any freedom.

That you think a mere difference of onion is a tantamount to denial of freedom is ridiculous.

I never said I was God, I said I was one with God. I am not arrogant, I just wanted to share my wisdom. The same thing happened to Jesus, the pious rebuked him, it was the humble masses that came to him and learned. And I don't have the full story either. Only God has that. Do you know what silphium is ? This may be the most important question you've been asked in your entire life but keep ignoring it. You are not seeking the truth anyway. You believe you are here to " win " that's not possible. The plan of GOD is more than any single person can know or even begin to comprehend.
Really got to get some sleep now, talk later, enjoy your day.

Prove it.
It is a matter of faith, since God is not of this world, there is no empirical evidence available. The rebuttal usually is; prove that there isn't one. It's a catch 22 no matter how you look at it. Have a good day, and don't take anything too seriously. God never intended that, and if you don't believe in God, it's just common sense to take it easy, you'll live longer.

This is the problem with your incoherent posts. You are "one" with God but later in the same post you say the plan of God is more than any single person can know etc.

So what is it, are you "one" with him or not? This is why I asked if you're high. But I don't think it's that; I think you just start typing a bunch of stuff you think sounds good and don't ponder whether it's actually coherent or not.

Forum List

Back