What If Jesus Never Rose From The Dead?

You believe what you want.
That I believe differently is not an attempt to deny you any freedom.

That you think a mere difference of onion is a tantamount to denial of freedom is ridiculous.

Oh no specifically I was talking about your viciousness in demanding everyone get vaccinated. THAT is absolutely a denial of freedom.

It is a matter of faith, since God is not of this world, there is no empirical evidence available. The rebuttal usually is; prove that there isn't one. It's a catch 22 no matter how you look at it. Have a good day, and don't take anything too seriously. God never intended that, and if you don't believe in God, it's just common sense to take it easy, you'll live longer.
This is the problem.

Reality requires no faith.

And I am not an atheist. I am agnostic. There is no evidence to prove gods exist or don't exist.

Beyond that I don't think it matters if gods exist at all.

Oh no specifically I was talking about your viciousness in demanding everyone get vaccinated. THAT is absolutely a denial of freedom.
I never demanded anyone get a vaccination.

I just think you're a moron if you don't.

Would Christianity still exist? (Thank the Lord He did btw.) I know it's kind of late after Easter to be asking this question, I'm just curious.
/----/ I'm a practicing Catholic with 10 years of Catholic schooling, the rest was public school. Anyway, I've read about people who were assumed to be dead but were really in a coma, especially in those days when medical knowledge was primitive. I always asked, what if Jesus didn't die on the cross, and was just unconscious. He recovered enough by Sunday morning to leave the tomb. Anyway, it's just a thought.

Specifically what "religious stuff" is taken way too seriously? What is "too seriously"?

Like ISIS or Boko Haram or the Lord's Resistance Army. Religion shouldn't make us cruel or crazy or turn us into self-righteous thieves.

It is a matter of faith, since God is not of this world, there is no empirical evidence available. The rebuttal usually is; prove that there isn't one. It's a catch 22 no matter how you look at it. Have a good day, and don't take anything too seriously. God never intended that, and if you don't believe in God, it's just common sense to take it easy, you'll live longer.
This is the problem with your incoherent posts. You are "one" with God but later in the same post you say the plan of God is more than any single person can know etc.

not of this world - - neither is physiology or its spiritual content native to planet Earth - no faith is required ... just jump off a tall building and see if you do not eventually disappear. both are metaphysical.

to rejoin the heavens would be to make it polytheistic - our images ... their initial message.

- only christianity requires faith if you are one of them ... sour sue is a good example, faith over determining their own destiny in a political document they find appealing - for their comfort zone is their true concern.

/----/ I'm a practicing Catholic with 10 years of Catholic schooling, the rest was public school. Anyway, I've read about people who were assumed to be dead but were really in a coma, especially in those days when medical knowledge was primitive. I always asked, what if Jesus didn't die on the cross, and was just unconscious. He recovered enough by Sunday morning to leave the tomb. Anyway, it's just a thought.

Trust me He died. They poked his rib or something and blood shot out everywhere. I think that would be enough to make an unconscious person to wake up and react.

Do you know what silphium is ? I sold it in one of my lifetimes. I got around a lot. Had some interesting experiences along the way.

Bro, are you for real right now? (I don't know what it is btw.)

I recall a popular book some years back that outlined a theory, similar, that the sponge contained a drug to make Him appear dead...

Can you recall the title...?

I remember......

1634400673881.png

not of this world - - neither is physiology or its spiritual content native to planet Earth - no faith is required ... just jump off a tall building and see if you do not eventually disappear. both are metaphysical.

to rejoin the heavens would be to make it polytheistic - our images ... their initial message.

- only christianity requires faith if you are one of them ... sour sue is a good example, faith over determining their own destiny in a political document they find appealing - for their comfort zone is their true concern.

This is incoherent babble

This is the problem with your incoherent posts. You are "one" with God but later in the same post you say the plan of God is more than any single person can know etc.

So what is it, are you "one" with him or not? This is why I asked if you're high. But I don't think it's that; I think you just start typing a bunch of stuff you think sounds good and don't ponder whether it's actually coherent or not.
Good morning. I'm am one with God as I said. What you don't understand is you are one with God also, you just don't know it. So is everyone else on this planet, and the majority, the vast majority of people don't know it either. Jesus was unable to explain the kingdom of God because the concepts to explain it weren't available yet, he did a good job with what he had. For example, they did not know we live on a planet in a solar system in a galaxy within a universe. They do not know that parallel universes is existed. They did not know that the Universe of Light ( Kingdom of God ) was a parallel universe. And lastly they did not know that facets of the universe of light ( spirits ) were able to overcome the barrier between the universes and coexist within the human form on this planet. That's what makes us human. These physical forms we exist in have expiration dates. When a person dies, the spirit within most cross back over the barrier to replenish it's energy source before returning to Earth to live again in another physical form. As far as I know this process is not unique to Earth. It is unique to the human race on this planet, but the same process happens on at least 14 other worlds. Not all physical forms are compatible but it is felt that this will be enough to facilitate the end game plan. Combining the two universes, stopping the seemingly endless cycle of growth followed by death, in essence creating " Heaven on Earth " to put it simply, but it's much more than that just human words cannot encompass the Truth of that new reality. Hope that helped you in some way. Now, do you want to hear an interesting story about " silphium ", final offer. Have a good day. Living is easier with eyes and ears closed, but it's not as much fun. Remember fun, that's what God wants for us most of all, simple peace of mind. Life was never meant to be this hard.

It’s your choice to believe or not, however in today’s Wok revisionist secular world apparently there are those that fear others based on spiritual belief. Why is it so important, what have you to fear? Is it not prudent to just walk the other way? People have been attempting to destroy Christianity from the very beginning. I choose to believe in the resurrection so does that make me somehow weaker than others?

Forum List

Back