What If Jesus Never Rose From The Dead?

Cause you were there right?
No I never heard him speak, that is what others said of him. I fled the city never to return. the Greeks were reasonable people, the Romans acted bold and arrogant, thought they owned the world and everything and everyone in it, I did not care for them. Give me a fat, happy Greek any day. Never would I want a thin, hungry Roman around me.

No I never heard him speak, that is what others said of him. I fled the city never to return. the Greeks were reasonable people, the Romans acted bold and arrogant, thought they owned the world and everything and everyone in it, I did not care for them. Give me a fat, happy Greek any day. Never would I want a thin, hungry Roman around me.

How do you know about this past life?

There's no proof that any of the biblical people existed, other than man-made created stories from those in power, to keep the people scared of "the boogey man", in order for those in power to keep their power over the people.

And if these fictitious creations were never produced, this planet would be so much more at peace without the hate, bigotry, prejudice, violence, and animosity that the religious zealots have brought with them, where ever they go.
Don't be an idiot. Religion is not the source of hate, bigotry, prejudice, etc. Just ask Socrates who once said that if any man walked the earth who had no sin and spoke the truth, he would more than likely be murdered.

Well guess what, Socrates was murdered as well. All he had to do to live was recant the truths he spoke that pissed everyone off.

Don't be an idiot. Religion is not the source of hate, bigotry, prejudice, etc. Just ask Socrates who once said that if any man walked the earth who had no sin and spoke the truth, he would more than likely be murdered.

Well guess what, Socrates was murdered as well. All he had to do to live was recant the truths he spoke that pissed everyone off.
tribal and judgmental religions ( Judaism, Christianity and Islam ) are sources of hatred, prejudice and bigotry. It comes built-in to the system. There is the " chosen " inner crowd and all the ones the chosen chooses to judge on the outside.

How do you know about this past life?
When I passed through the barrier I had other spirits shielding me from the memory loss, Jesus had 6 such spirits surrounding him on all sides when he passed through. my protectors happened by chance, his were orchestrated.

When I passed through the barrier I had other spirits shielding me from the memory loss, Jesus had 6 such spirits surrounding him on all sides when he passed through. my protectors happened by chance, his were orchestrated.
Shift almost over, last rounds. Later, much later; have plans for the week.

tribal and judgmental religions ( Judaism, Christianity and Islam ) are sources of hatred, prejudice and bigotry. It comes built-in to the system. There is the " chosen " inner crowd and all the ones the chosen chooses to judge on the outside.
Again, it is not the source. The hatred and bigotry, etc., would be there with or without religion.

1634465287255.png

What you really should be concerned with is the state. No other institution has murdered and oppressed as many people as organized government. Without the state, such things as genocide would be virtually impossible. Atheist communist murdered hundreds of millions of people last century, more than any other group of people bar none.

And without Rome, Jesus would not have been crucified as many Jews were as well.

Last edited:

Okey dokey Stann

Socrates committed suicide rather than be put to death by the government

One of the reasons he was sentenced to death was refusing to recognize the gods

Jesus did arise from the grave (1 Cor. 15:20-23)
If Jesus was not the Christ of prophecy and there was no actual resurrection, its obvious what the results would have been.

We have been preached to and taught falsehoods for over 2000 years. Faith in the truth contained in the Holy Scriptures would be made null and void......useless. Our hope of heaven and an eternal fellowship with God would be gone....because the Old Law would still be in effect, and none of us has the required strength to walk this life void of sin......and since the majority of Christians have never followed any of the tenets of the LAW, circumcision etc.,.....annual animal sacrifices etc, there would be no method for the remission of sin possible since the OLD LAW applied only to Biblical Israel and no gentile nation.

More? If Jesus was not raised from the dead, there is no eternal life.

But such is not the case..........some might claim that Jesus never actually died, but there were witnesses to His death, disciples and enemies alike (Mark 15:40-41, Luke 23:49). His death was even verified by Pilate (Mark 15:44-45). After verification He was "Embalmed" with over 75lbs of spices. (John 19:39,40).

His burial was witnessed, as there was a 2 ton stone rolled in front of His burial chamber (Mark 15:47, Luke 23:55, Matt. 27:61). It was a new tomb, no other bodies were ever buried there, Jesus was the only one in it when it was sealed with the massive stone. The stone then was sealed with a official government seal with guards overnight. If the seal had ever been found broken and removed the punishment for doing so would have been death by crucifixion (Matt. 27:62-66).

In fear..........the next day, after seeing the seal gone, the stone moved........the Roman guards fled in terror for 2 reasons......it was a supernatural act and they feared the punishment of death via means of crucifixion themselves. (Matt. 28:11-15)......they (Jewish leaders) attempted to bribe the guards when they went into the city to say that friends of Jesus carried Him away during the night.

It was the Jewish leaders that concocted this story in an attempt to discredit the event.......but the recorded facts don't add up. The first to witness the resurrection were women, anyone attempting to make up a story about a resurrection would have never used women to verify the event as the testimony of women did not hold as much weight as did the testimony of men. The 2 Mary's were first to see the empty tomb and noticed the burial clothing of Jesus was the only thing that remained neatly folded..........anyone attempting to fake their death would never go forward in the nude and draw attention. Mary Magdelene and another Mary witnessed the empty chamber (Matt. 28:1-7)

Mary told Peter and John (John 20:1-18)

Logic: For anyone to refute the resurrection all they needed to do is produce the dead body of Jesus.......it was never produced. If the disciples of Jesus were expecting Him to be gone.......why did they go and visit an empty grave chamber? (Mark 16:1-5). In fact the disciples were in fear of the Jews until they saw a resurrected Jesus (John 20:19-20)

Our hope of heaven and an eternal fellowship with God would be gone....because the Old Law would still be in effect, and none of us has the required strength to walk this life void of sin......

speak for yourself, christian ...

what sins do you commit that requires a person to be nailed to a cross for their atonement - you are one bad axx - and think their death would absolve you of their guilt for judgement that would allow you into the heavens.

* find a different book - if you really believe anything about - an afterlife ... and how to free your spirit. sinner.

I cannot remember his name but there was another rabbi before Jesus who preached the same philosophy on life; Jesus' voice resonated better with the masses. It was very calming and peaceful, almost hypnotic.

and what might that have been - asking for a neighbor ... before sour sue goes ballistic.

Socrates committed suicide rather than be put to death by the government

One of the reasons he was sentenced to death was refusing to recognize the gods
But Socrates did not believe in those god.

Today, he would be treated in a similar fashion for questioning the gods of the state which include the gods of higher education, the media, science, government, etc.

Today, he would be treated in a similar fashion for questioning the gods of the state which include the gods of higher education, the media, science, government, etc.

not by them ... by the religious fanatics - votto.

He would not be sentenced to death today

He would not be sentenced to death today
It depends.

If he were born in China, for example, and he spoke the truth, how long would he live before they took his life?

Doctors who tried to tell the world about the Pandemic "disappeared"

And as I watch the US censor it's citizens like China, and begin implementing a social PC score like China that dictates their rights, I wonder how much longer it will be before the US becomes exactly like them.

But as it stands now, Socrates would probably get canceled in the US and/or lose his job.

Forum List

Back