What if it's just another flu strain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Now that testing for the Wuhan virus has been expanding, we are finding that many more people have been "infected" (tested positive) than previously opined. As a result, the true morbidity rate may be similar to many other flu strains (~.001). This may mean that all the publicized hysteria has accomplished nothing more than crashing our economy.

Why would anyone want to do that?

Now that testing for the Wuhan virus has been expanding, we are finding that many more people have been "infected" (tested positive) than previously opined. As a result, the true morbidity rate may be similar to many other flu strains (~.001). This may mean that all the publicized hysteria has accomplished nothing more than crashing our economy.

I have always considered it a type of flu

but saying that makes libs go ballistic

Yup. I had a Democrat blow me off when I described the RNA strain.

He said "It's not a flu! It's an infection!"

Cue facepalm.

Cue facepalm.
Its like talking to three year olds

1587225892813.png

You really need to ask why someone would want to crash the economy?

*****SMILE*****

:)

The only real difference between this and the flu is the rate of infection and who it affects.

The rate of infections in the common flu is 1->1.3. One person will give it to one other and occasionally 2 others while A-Symptomatic.

The Rate of infections in COVID-19 1->5.7. One person will infect 6 others while A-Symptomatic.

The Flu affects the Upper Respiratory.

COVID-19 Affects the Upper Respiratory, the lungs, the heart, the brain, and the vascular systems.

The flu we have a basic immunity to, COVID-19 we do not.

Its not so much that the outcomes are different at this point but that had we done nothing our hospital systems would have been crushed under the rapid spread and number of people needing advanced life support.

Its hard to understand for most why we did what we did, had we done nothing it would have been far different and the outcomes in most cities would have been devastating as it was in Wuhan. The CIA and NSA think the numbers dead in Wuhan were in the 80,000 to 100,000 region, from the number of crematory urns that were rapidly ordered and the emissions from those cremations that were documented. Some 60,000 phones are now inactive on the Wuhan network.

While it may be a flu, its a damn deadly one. Looking at New York's mess and what waiting just two weeks to shut it down did to their systems, I dont want an instant replay.

Last edited:

Flu strain?

Are you joking? Have you read ANYTHING about ANY of this?

Now that testing for the Wuhan virus has been expanding, we are finding that many more people have been "infected" (tested positive) than previously opined. As a result, the true morbidity rate may be similar to many other flu strains (~.001). This may mean that all the publicized hysteria has accomplished nothing more than crashing our economy. Why would anyone want to do that?
The difference is that there's no vaccine for this "flu". Comparing morbidity before the pandemic has run its course is like turning off a football game at the end of the first quarter and figuring you know won because of the score at that point.

Cue facepalm.

A. You know the flu is a completely different virus, right? One we have vaccines and treatments for?

B. This thing is killing 2,000+ people a day. The flu doesn't even come close to that.

C. You should really stop listening to the RWNJ "media". They want to sacrifice you on the alter of a re-election campaign.

Flu strain?

LOL

You are a fucking moron...

I was a paramedic for 19 years as well as a police officer for 26 years and was trained in NBC warfare prior to that. I have MD's that I worked with for many years, whom I trust with my life. What have you got? Rachel madcow from MSDNC OR CNN?

A. You know the flu is a completely different virus, right? One we have vaccines and treatments for?

B. This thing is killing 2,000+ people a day. The flu doesn't even come close to that.

C. You should really stop listening to the RWNJ "media". They want to sacrifice you on the alter of a re-election campaign.

This virus is nothing compared to the spanish flu or bubonic plague.

Flu strain?

LOL

I was a paramedic for 19 years as well as a police officer for 26 years and was trained in NBC warfare prior to that. I have MD's that I worked with for many years, whom I trust with my life. What have you got? Rachel madcow from MSDNC OR CNN?
Either you are exaggerating your experience or you were really really bad at what you did, because you are very wrong.

A. You know the flu is a completely different virus, right?
The common flu IS a CORONA VIRUS.... It simply has different proteins in its RNA strands...

Flu strain?

LOL

What a bunch of vapid, irrelevant whining. Nobody gives a shit whose ass you wiped. This is new information, and you havent been able to muster any response to it other than your usual hissy fit.

And that is because it just might, in some way?, contradict your cult marching orders. So go cry to someone else.

Unless you have some sort of actual, direct response to the material. Then lets see it, and your level of knowledge on this.

Flu strain?

LOL

Either you are exaggerating your experience or you were really really bad at what you did, because you are very wrong.
You are an idiot and a liar!

Flu strain?

LOL

LOL

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back