When is Sleepy Joe gonna come clean about Ukraine ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
There's no way around it.

When Trump brings up Hunter during the debates, and you know he will, what's Biden gonna do ? He'll stay calm and lie about it, and half the people watching will be stupid enough to believe him.

And still, all the facts are out there, despite the MSM cover-up.

For the Ds to nominate this guy, with a long history of corruption and promotion of corporatist policies, proves the party is terribly corrupt and entirely controlled by the transnational capitalists. Somehow their voters don’t know it.

Once again Bernie shows his true colors. He supports a candidate who opposes everything he CLAIMS to stand for. Just another fraud among many.

Last edited:
What I expect Joe to say during the debate is "let me tell you about Hunter and Ukraine....uh...well...it is pretty difficult to be a...uh...hunter...especially with a crane...I'm not even...um...sure that's possible. Crane hunting should be abolished...the Nra is something that...well, that's my time."

For the Ds to nominate this guy, with a long history of corruption and promotion of corporatist’s policies, proves the party is terribly corrupt and entirely controlled by the transnational capitalists. Somehow their voters don’t know it.
Putting that pack of lies aside.......................you folks need to understand in this election cycle Dems are motivated by essentially the same thing Repubs were in 2016. A recognition (this time based on facts, not lies) that the country can not afford another term given to the worst prez in our history.

There's no way around it.

When Trump brings up Hunter during the debates, and you know he will, what's Biden gonna do ? He'll stay calm and lie about it, and half the people watching will be stupid enough to believe him.

And still, all the facts are out there, despite the MSM cover-up.

youre assuming the debates get that far,,,his mental capacity wont allow it once they ask him his name or the country he lives in,,,

some one needs to go to the courts on his behalf and have this abuse stopped,,,,

For the Ds to nominate this guy, with a long history of corruption and promotion of corporatist’s policies, proves the party is terribly corrupt and entirely controlled by the transnational capitalists. Somehow their voters don’t know it.
Putting that pack of lies aside.......................you folks need to understand in this election cycle Dems are motivated by essentially the same thing Repubs were in 2016. A recognition (this time based on facts, not lies) that the country can not afford another term given to the worst prez in our history.
Hating Trump is all the D Party has to offer. Hate is not a policy and will do nothing to help the country.

You can’t see that Biden is really not much different than Donnie, exception for his senility.

What I expect Joe to say during the debate is "let me tell you about Hunter and Ukraine....uh...well...it is pretty difficult to be a...uh...hunter...especially with a crane...I'm not even...um...sure that's possible. Crane hunting should be abolished...the Nra is something that...well, that's my time."

Ukraine is Benghazi & Solyndra & the ACA, and every other ridiculous waste of time and energy spent on the Politics Forum. A place where conspiracy theories come to die, for want of evidence.

The echoes on these issues and too many more belong in the rubber room, where those who continue to sully this forum with their fantasies and hate for those who do not buy into their bullshit belong to be ensconced.

Yes, Hunter Biden grifted off of Daddy's name.
All Uncle Joe has to do is point to the entire family of Trump grifters and VOILA! :D
af7099e4e9f5e5bda17c05a4abe13352.jpg

Hating Trump is all the D Party has to offer. Hate is not a policy and will do nothing to help the country.

You can’t see that Biden is really not much different than Donnie, exception for his senility.
Donnie appears on drugs every day and Americans know he is lying to them in his melodramatic mumbling or speed induced rants.

Trump, right wing media, and gullible rubes like you are the ones lying about the Biden's and Ukraine. We all know why even if you do not.
Can you quote the specific alleged lies from "Trump, right wing media, and gullible rubes" and provide a logical reasoned rational argument to back up your unsupported assertion that they are lies?

I predict that you cannot.

In the minds of intelligent and wise people, you're just another typical low IQ TDS afflicted moron until proven otherwise.

Last edited:
For the Ds to nominate this guy, with a long history of corruption and promotion of corporatist policies, proves the party is terribly corrupt and entirely controlled by the transnational capitalists. Somehow their voters don’t know it.

Once again Bernie shows his true colors. He supports a candidate who opposes everything he CLAIMS to stand for. Just another fraud among many.

Sleepy Joe was able to brand himself as a "moderate" and used his connection to B. Hussein O to manipulate African American voters to supporting him. He was also blessed by his sycophant media which covered for him the whole time, glorifying his son Hunter as a tremendous young man.

Forum List

Back