What if it's just another flu strain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. You know the flu is a completely different virus, right?
The common flu IS a CORONA VIRUS.... It simply has different proteins in its RNA strands...

Ummmm... No.

Corona viruses and flu viruses are not the same.
billy_bob never said they were the same, this is what he wrote:

The common flu IS a CORONA VIRUS.... It simply has different proteins in its RNA strands...

You are a dishonest, terrible reader.

Meanwhile you will have to tell Stanford Medial they are wrong:

What is a coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are members of the coronavirus family of viruses — one of the many families that include viruses able to infect people and animals. Seven members of the coronavirus family can make people ill, one of which is the new coronavirus strain SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19. Certain coronaviruses infect animals, though we do not have evidence that companion animals, including pets, can spread COVID-19. In humans, coronaviruses are a cause of the common cold as well as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which can be fatal.

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:
The flu is not a Corona virus. It's a separate kind of virus. He didn't read the paper he linked, he repeated what someone else told him about it. It is technical enough to discourage most people from reading it to prove him wrong.
Your stupity is off the charts, post 52, destroys your idiotic refusal to accept the overwhelming evidence presented.
You make this claim, but its obvious you have no understanding of what you are posting. It's says the exact opposite of what you are claiming it does.

I'm forced to conclude you are either the world's worst liar or irredeemably stupid.

:laugh:

I notice you didn't make a case at all, just a bunch of words, did your pet monkey write it?

Now that testing for the Wuhan virus has been expanding, we are finding that many more people have been "infected" (tested positive) than previously opined. As a result, the true morbidity rate may be similar to many other flu strains (~.001). This may mean that all the publicized hysteria has accomplished nothing more than crashing our economy.

Why would anyone want to do that?
That's all that it is, and we should have never shut down the whole country over it.

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are members of the coronavirus family of viruses — one of the many families that include viruses able to infect people and animals. Seven members of the coronavirus family can make people ill, one of which is the new coronavirus strain SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19. Certain coronaviruses infect animals, though we do not have evidence that companion animals, including pets, can spread COVID-19. In humans, coronaviruses are a cause of the common cold as well as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which can be fatal.

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:
The flu is not a Corona virus. It's a separate kind of virus. He didn't read the paper he linked, he repeated what someone else told him about it. It is technical enough to discourage most people from reading it to prove him wrong.
Your stupity is off the charts, post 52, destroys your idiotic refusal to accept the overwhelming evidence presented.
What evidence is that? Describe some of it, in your own words.

Go read the post, the evidence presented are obvious, they are from medical experts.
Haha, yeah, that's what i thought. I did read it. You clearly did not. And this is always very easy to demonstrate, as i just did.

You are trolling, getting off topic.

Why is it hard for you to make an actual Factual counterpoint?

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:
that'sa the post, the evidence presented are obvious, they are from medical experts.
Haha, yeah, that's what i thought. I did read it. You clearly did not. And this is always very easy to demonstrate, as i just did.

You are trolling, getting off topic.

Why is it hard for you to make an actual Factual counterpoint?
a counterpoint...to what? You cant even state one shred of the "evidence" you claim. There is nothing to argue against, except your embarrassing whining

Now that testing for the Wuhan virus has been expanding, we are finding that many more people have been "infected" (tested positive) than previously opined. As a result, the true morbidity rate may be similar to many other flu strains (~.001). This may mean that all the publicized hysteria has accomplished nothing more than crashing our economy.

I believe it is rather obvious that those at the top (President, CDC, Coronavirus task force, governors) prioritized keeping the death rate low.

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:

Go read the post, the evidence presented are obvious, they are from medical experts.
Nope. The links don't say what you think they do.

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:
You make this claim, but its obvious you have no understanding of what you are posting. It's says the exact opposite of what you are claiming it does.

I'm forced to conclude you are either the world's worst liar or irredeemably stupid.

:laugh:

I notice you didn't make a case at all, just a bunch of words, did your pet monkey write it?
Ah.

Irredeemably stupid it is, then.

Have a nice day.

That’s all that it has been from day 1
Quite infectious but rarely lethal
It’s been a Hurt America to harm Trump proposition right from the start. 4 or 5 other previous lengthy and well orchestrated efforts to remove Trump failed but they mostly involved using and abusing just one or several people. This time all citizens of the USA were/are used and abused pawns. We shrugged off Kavanaugh, Muller and a failed impeachment effort. We are now forever changed over this and liberal ass is grass.

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:

Says the moron who has no clue how to read scientific studies... The subject matter is so far over your damn head it isn't funny.

Please tell me what you think it says so I can beat you over the head with what it really does say..

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:

Says the moron who has no clue how to read scientific studies... The subject matter is so far over your damn head it isn't funny.

Please tell me what you think it says so I can beat you over the head with what it really does say..
Lol, you don't know what it says. You just repeated what someone else told you.

Did it come in your daily instructions from the GOP?

This is gibberish. I don’t think you have any basic understanding of this at all.

A. You know the flu is a completely different virus, right? One we have vaccines and treatments for?

B. This thing is killing 2,000+ people a day. The flu doesn't even come close to that.

Really? So the Spanish Flu was nothing more than a respiratory bug....damn you lefties are such dumbasses....

Now your just making shit up. AKA lying.

Unless you can pointing where I said anything resembling that.

I quoted your post dumb ass...

There is no such thing as the common flu.
Well, there is. By "common flu", one would refer to the strains that commonly come and go seasonally, of which spanish flu is not one.

the Spanish Flu is an influenza strain. And the flu strains change every year. That’s why your flu shot contains strains from the previous year & why you need it every year. The strains mutate every year.

the Spanish Flu is an influenza strain. And the flu strains change every year.
Yes i know. And they are referred to as the "common flu" for a reason. For example, h1n1 was not a common flu strain. Not sure what hairs you are trying to split, here, but i think i will leave you to it.

A. You know the flu is a completely different virus, right? One we have vaccines and treatments for?

B. This thing is killing 2,000+ people a day. The flu doesn't even come close to that.

Really? So the Spanish Flu was nothing more than a respiratory bug....damn you lefties are such dumbasses....

Now your just making shit up. AKA lying.

Unless you can pointing where I said anything resembling that.

I quoted your post dumb ass...
And obviously didn't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back