What if it's just another flu strain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that testing for the Wuhan virus has been expanding, we are finding that many more people have been "infected" (tested positive) than previously opined. As a result, the true morbidity rate may be similar to many other flu strains (~.001). This may mean that all the publicized hysteria has accomplished nothing more than crashing our economy.

Why would anyone want to do that?
Flu strain?

Are you joking? Have you read ANYTHING about ANY of this?
LOL

You are a fucking moron...

I was a paramedic for 19 years as well as a police officer for 26 years and was trained in NBC warfare prior to that. I have MD's that I worked with for many years, whom I trust with my life. What have you got? Rachel madcow from MSDNC OR CNN?
What a bunch of vapid, irrelevant whining. Nobody gives a shit whose ass you wiped. This is new information, and you havent been able to muster any response to it other than your usual hissy fit.

And that is because it just might, in some way?, contradict your cult marching orders. So go cry to someone else.

Unless you have some sort of actual, direct response to the material. Then lets see it, and your level of knowledge on this.
You just stay safe hiding under your pillow, we’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out.
No, you cultish retards wont be letting anyone know anything. Scientists will.

Now that testing for the Wuhan virus has been expanding, we are finding that many more people have been "infected" (tested positive) than previously opined. As a result, the true morbidity rate may be similar to many other flu strains (~.001). This may mean that all the publicized hysteria has accomplished nothing more than crashing our economy.

A. You know the flu is a completely different virus, right? One we have vaccines and treatments for?

B. This thing is killing 2,000+ people a day. The flu doesn't even come close to that.

Really? So the Spanish Flu was nothing more than a respiratory bug....damn you lefties are such dumbasses....

Now your just making shit up. AKA lying.

Unless you can pointing where I said anything resembling that.

A. You know the flu is a completely different virus, right? One we have vaccines and treatments for?

B. This thing is killing 2,000+ people a day. The flu doesn't even come close to that.

C. You should really stop listening to the RWNJ "media". They want to sacrifice you on the alter of a re-election campaign.

This virus is nothing compared to the spanish flu or bubonic plague.
It wouldn't make any difference to if it was.

60 million dead with Spanish flu. Black death had a kill rate of 70 percent. There is a difference.

A. You know the flu is a completely different virus, right?
The common flu IS a CORONA VIRUS.... It simply has different proteins in its RNA strands...

Ummmm... No.

Corona viruses and flu viruses are not the same.
I guess you didn't read the virology paper I cited... No surprise there.
Oh stop. You didn't read that, and it doesn't say that.

Flu strain?

Trump said , “It’s not the flu.”

Flu strain?

Trump said , “It’s not the flu.”
Yep, after he said it was.

Y

Flu strain?

LOL

I was a paramedic for 19 years as well as a police officer for 26 years and was trained in NBC warfare prior to that. I have MD's that I worked with for many years, whom I trust with my life. What have you got? Rachel madcow from MSDNC OR CNN?
Either you are exaggerating your experience or you were really really bad at what you did, because you are very wrong.
LOL

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Every time you try to comment on any scientific topic, a stream of provable lies comes pouring out. Stick to pulling your taffy to trump, you're not informed enough to comment on this stuff.

No, the common flu is not a coronavirus. Even the babyman president has come to terms with this, despite his previous lies.
Another one who failed to read the paper I cited.... Do you fucktards ever tire of being owned by your own stupidity?
You didn't read that, and it doesn't say that.

Its actually more relatable to the cold virus than the flu...and its twice as easy to catch....and I don't care what people want to believe but it is more deadly than the flu....should we have shutdown the economy?...maybe not....but I'm glad no one in my family came down with it....hindsight is 20/20.....if we are guilty of over reacting than 2/3rds of the planet are as well....

Flu strain?

LOL

Either you are exaggerating your experience or you were really really bad at what you did, because you are very wrong.
LOL

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Every time you try to comment on any scientific topic, a stream of provable lies comes pouring out. Stick to pulling your taffy to trump, you're not informed enough to comment on this stuff.

No, the common flu is not a coronavirus. Even the babyman president has come to terms with this, despite his previous lies.
Another one who failed to read the paper I cited.... Do you fucktards ever tire of being owned by your own stupidity?
Give us the Cliff notes
He didn't read it. Someone told him it said something it doesn't.

different Genus , different species, genome has already been sequenced , taxonomic biological classification has already been made, not just a different strain of the flu
1-s2.0-S1359644620300416-gr1.jpg

The common flu IS a CORONA VIRUS.... It simply has different proteins in its RNA strands...

Ummmm... No.

billy_bob never said they were the same, this is what he wrote:

You are a dishonest, terrible reader.

Meanwhile you will have to tell Stanford Medial they are wrong:

What is a coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are members of the coronavirus family of viruses — one of the many families that include viruses able to infect people and animals. Seven members of the coronavirus family can make people ill, one of which is the new coronavirus strain SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19. Certain coronaviruses infect animals, though we do not have evidence that companion animals, including pets, can spread COVID-19. In humans, coronaviruses are a cause of the common cold as well as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which can be fatal.

LINK

bolding mine

===

From Wikipedia:

Viruses

Coronaviruses are a group of viruses known for causing the common cold. They have a halo or crown-like (corona) appearance when viewed under an electron microscope.

The common cold is a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract. The most commonly implicated virus is a rhinovirus (30–80%), a type of picornavirus with 99 known serotypes.[29][30] Other commonly implicated viruses include human coronaviruses (≈ 15%),[31][32] influenza viruses (10–15%),[33] adenoviruses (5%),[33] human respiratory syncytial virus (orthopneumovirus), enteroviruses other than rhinoviruses, human parainfluenza viruses, and human metapneumovirus.[34] Frequently more than one virus is present.[35] In total, more than 200 viral types are associated with colds."

bolding mine
===

Yale New Haven Health

What are coronaviruses?

Coronaviruses are a group of viruses that are common in both humans and animals that usually cause mild-to-moderate respiratory illnesses.
The source of COVID-19 is suspected to be animals in an open air market and is possibly a previously unrecognized bat coronavirus. It appears to cause a more severe illness progressing to pneumonia.

This is a rapidly evolving situation. More is being learned about this new virus every day and updates are available on the CDC website.

What's the difference between this coronavirus (COVID-19) and the flu?

COVID-19 is a new type of coronavirus, emerging late in 2019. Because it is a new virus, public health professionals are still learning more about its transmission, symptoms and severity. To date, the flu is more likely to appear with rapid onset of illness, high fever and prominent headache and body aches. In contrast, COVID-19 may present with slower onset of illness, mild headache and body ache and mild/absent fever.

LINK

bolding mine
=======

It is clear Corona Virus causes Common Cold, Seasonal Flu..., who would be stupid enough to dispute the evidence presented?

Last edited:
different Genus , different species, genome has already been sequenced , taxonomic biological classification has already been made, not just a different strain of the flu
1-s2.0-S1359644620300416-gr1.jpg

Unless you made up this chart yourself, you should provide a link.

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are members of the coronavirus family of viruses — one of the many families that include viruses able to infect people and animals. Seven members of the coronavirus family can make people ill, one of which is the new coronavirus strain SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19. Certain coronaviruses infect animals, though we do not have evidence that companion animals, including pets, can spread COVID-19. In humans, coronaviruses are a cause of the common cold as well as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which can be fatal.

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:
The flu is not a Corona virus. It's a separate kind of virus. He didn't read the paper he linked, he repeated what someone else told him about it. It is technical enough to discourage most people from reading it to prove him wrong.

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:
The flu is not a Corona virus. It's a separate kind of virus. He didn't read the paper he linked, he repeated what someone else told him about it. It is technical enough to discourage most people from reading it to prove him wrong.
Your stupity is off the charts, post 52, destroys your idiotic refusal to accept the overwhelming evidence presented.

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:
Your stupity is off the charts, post 52, destroys your idiotic refusal to accept the overwhelming evidence presented.
What evidence is that? Describe some of it, in your own words.

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:
You make this claim, but its obvious you have no understanding of what you are posting. It's says the exact opposite of what you are claiming it does.

I'm forced to conclude you are either the world's worst liar or irredeemably stupid.

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:

Go read the post, the evidence presented are obvious, they are from medical experts.

Ummmm... No.

What is a coronavirus?

LINK

=====

From Wikipedi:

Go read the post, the evidence presented are obvious, they are from medical experts.
Haha, yeah, that's what i thought. I did read it. You clearly did not. And this is always very easy to demonstrate, as i just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back