What he REALLY meant...

Based on what we have been told over and over by Maineman, Rayboy , Jillian and others about How Bush did not REALLY mean what he said, we can safely assume McCain does not REALLY want this add pulled, he is just saying it for the press of course.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080423/pl_nm/usa_politics_mccain_ad_dc

Thanks for proving that Bush could have told the swiftboat liars to pull *their* ads.

As for the rest of your post, are you once again deciding in your head what people think and then arguing with that fantasy and declaring yourself the winner?

You should stop that... you'll hurt yourself.

Thanks for proving that Bush could have told the swiftboat liars to pull *their* ads.

As for the rest of your post, are you once again deciding in your head what people think and then arguing with that fantasy and declaring yourself the winner?

You should stop that... you'll hurt yourself.

Bush DID on several occasions TELL the people running the swiftboat adds to stop. But then if your head were not so far stuffed up your ass you would recall that.

It doesn't matter..... b/c if Bush wanted it to stop, it would have.

All the rest was done with a nod and wink like everything else this admin has done.

Absolute BULLSHIT. Explain exactly HOW Bush could have stopped them? Be specific, cite some law or some executive privilege that would have allowed him to make the swiftboat group stop. Come on you keep making the claim, provide some proof.

He went on NATIONAL TV and he went through the Republican National Party and ask them repeatedly to stop. When they would not he told everyone that Kerry's service was NOT an issue and it should be ignored. AGAIN on NATIONAL TV.

Hey, if you can make things up and refuse to provide a link, anyone can.

It isn't made up you dumbshit. I am sorry you were in some third world shit hole 4 years ago or to young to have watched TV. Go ahead pea Brain, ask Jillian if Bush did as I said, ask Larkinn, ASK anyone. Then get back to me on your ignorant remarks.

What amazes me is her complete lack of desire to become informed. She completely relies on whatever bs is planted in her ear, and refuses to educate herself.

Kinda amazing in the age of the internet.

Ya think? It could just be that most people that post things on forums can back them up.

I guess this place is different.

Forum List

Back