CDZ What have we lost so far?

Two days ago, Michigan Governor extended stay-at-home executive order until May 28th. My first reaction was, why she's rushing, since previous order was until May 14 (she extended that order on April 24, six days before the expiration), and number of cases was in steady fall?

For some reason I searched for an old video of Thomas Sowell, which I am attaching below where he said: "There are no solutions, only trade-offs", and I had my "hits pipe" moment for the second time in as many days. So here it is, today's rant.

The trade off that we have made by bringing our economy to near halt, in hopes of staving off the boogeyman has yielded one out of four people being unemployed, people waiting in long lines just to enter grocery stores so they can feed their families, because they have been deemed un-essential, or not important enough. The data does not support further lockdown and further egregious violation of people's rights, not in my state Michigan, not in United States as representative constitutional republic were we have rights enumerated in our founding documents, including Bill of Rights.

We don't get rights because bunch of men sat around of table and wrote them down on a piece of paper, these rights that we have are given to us by birth, and right now bunch of petulant schoolmarm what to be "superior intellectuals" in DC and state capitals are trying to tell us that we need to take one for the team and just let our family shrivel up and die so that way we can ensure greater good... I'm not buying it.

You don't insure greater good by violating right of the individuals on mass, and when you consider that we do not deprive people of life, liberty and property in this country without due process, and we have had 300 million people effectively under house arrest, deprived of liberty, that is very, very, very big problem, the type of problem that led this country being born in the first place... which is when after repeated requests for redress of grievances your government is still violating your most basic of rights, that is a duty, at that point of the people to revolt.

We're seeing right now, all over the country, from my state of Michigan, to Wisconsin, to Indiana, to North Caroline, to California beaches, people are saying "enough is enough". We're not going to destroy our economy further, one out of four people are not permitted to work, and that somehow suppose to be for greater good? You don't save your neighbor house by setting your own on fire, and that is exactly what we're doing. They keep telling us, "there is gonna be second wave", and I keep saying "sure, there is gonna be second, and third", but you know what, the entire narrative from the beginning was that "we needed weeks to prepare for the surge", and that "we need to flatten the curve" so "we don't overwhelm the system". Guess what, curve is flattened, hospital are not overwhelmed, field hospitals are closing, we have more than enough ventilators...

Just like Sowell said "there are no solutions in life, only trade-offs"... the trade-off with doing this violation of our rights is that people who wanted, and needed, and who could pay for things like knee replacement, hip replacement, other surgeries that were essential to their quality of life, their needs have been deemed non essential also. You can't say that, just because you work in hospital, you're some kind of hero, and at the same time keep hospital shut down for everyone else, except for COVID. All patients are equal, except some are more equal than the others? Are COVID patients more important that flu patients, or more important than someone who needs a surgery to remove the agony and pain they're living with every day? Why are we paying for all those health insurance premiums, if we cannot go to the doctors unless we are infected with corona virus?

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

We cannot politely ask for our rights to be restored to us, we have to demand that they be restored to us immediately. The longer this goes on, the more they're gonna try to wrap it around itself, and put more preconditions to our rights, like we have to have a permit to walk around, or to have a doctor's confirmation that we're immune, or healthy, or to have a microchip implanted before we're safe to go back into public, or to have your blood drawn so we can let you fly on a airplane, or to have a little test before they make sure we're "safe enough" to go earn for the living.

No. And no. If you are so afraid about this virus that you don't want to go out of the house, or forget the fear that was planted inside of you... if you make a decision in your mind based on your own understanding of the facts in front of you that is not in your best interest or fiduciary interest of your family to go out, that's fine, more power to you, stay home. But there is no reason that you should have ability, right, or authority to reach over the fence to your neighbor and take a food of their table, because you're afraid of going outside. It's time to be free thinking human being that take ownership, and authority for their own responsibilities, and for taking care of their own families. You don't do that by sitting home and watching Prime video and Netflix. You do that by taking a stand.

In parts of the country where today we're battling entrenched leftism we gonna have to take stance on securing our rights because what they're doing is not in any way, shape or form compatible with founding vision of this country. There is no way that we can wrap our head around what it means to have natural-born rights unless we get a clue where our founding fathers get these ideas, so read what they wrote in Federalist papers, in debates on the Constitution, and in anti-federalist papers, when you read what they said, they all recognized that their rights didn't come from sitting around the table and writing things down, our rights are inalienable right we're born with, right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, and nobody has right to take that from us, and absolutely government has no right to strip 300 million people of their rights without due process, which is what's happening.

Revolt. It's patriotic thing to do.

ā€˜Acknowledging the small religious gatherings allowed by Gov. JB Pritzkerā€™s stay-at-home order ā€œare imperfect substitutesā€ for traditional church services, a federal judge denied a temporary restraining order sought by Beloved Church in the small northwest Illinois town of Lena.

Pastor Steve Cassell last week filed a federal lawsuit accusing Pritzker of showing an ā€œillegal and discriminatory hostility to religious practice, churches, and people of faithā€ during the pandemic. The lawsuit sought an injunction allowing Beloved Church to hold in-person services for its congregation of roughly 80 people.

On Sunday, U.S. District Judge John Lee rejected that temporary restraining order, ruling Pritzkerā€™s order to be constitutional, noting the extended stay-at-home order allows for churches to hold drive-in services, online services, or in-person services for up to 10 people.ā€™

At least conservatives are consistent at being wrong.

Two days ago, Michigan Governor extended stay-at-home executive order until May 28th. My first reaction was, why she's rushing, since previous order was until May 14 (she extended that order on April 24, six days before the expiration), and number of cases was in steady fall?

For some reason I searched for an old video of Thomas Sowell, which I am attaching below where he said: "There are no solutions, only trade-offs", and I had my "hits pipe" moment for the second time in as many days. So here it is, today's rant.

The trade off that we have made by bringing our economy to near halt, in hopes of staving off the boogeyman has yielded one out of four people being unemployed, people waiting in long lines just to enter grocery stores so they can feed their families, because they have been deemed un-essential, or not important enough. The data does not support further lockdown and further egregious violation of people's rights, not in my state Michigan, not in United States as representative constitutional republic were we have rights enumerated in our founding documents, including Bill of Rights.

We don't get rights because bunch of men sat around of table and wrote them down on a piece of paper, these rights that we have are given to us by birth, and right now bunch of petulant schoolmarm what to be "superior intellectuals" in DC and state capitals are trying to tell us that we need to take one for the team and just let our family shrivel up and die so that way we can ensure greater good... I'm not buying it.

You don't insure greater good by violating right of the individuals on mass, and when you consider that we do not deprive people of life, liberty and property in this country without due process, and we have had 300 million people effectively under house arrest, deprived of liberty, that is very, very, very big problem, the type of problem that led this country being born in the first place... which is when after repeated requests for redress of grievances your government is still violating your most basic of rights, that is a duty, at that point of the people to revolt.

We're seeing right now, all over the country, from my state of Michigan, to Wisconsin, to Indiana, to North Caroline, to California beaches, people are saying "enough is enough". We're not going to destroy our economy further, one out of four people are not permitted to work, and that somehow suppose to be for greater good? You don't save your neighbor house by setting your own on fire, and that is exactly what we're doing. They keep telling us, "there is gonna be second wave", and I keep saying "sure, there is gonna be second, and third", but you know what, the entire narrative from the beginning was that "we needed weeks to prepare for the surge", and that "we need to flatten the curve" so "we don't overwhelm the system". Guess what, curve is flattened, hospital are not overwhelmed, field hospitals are closing, we have more than enough ventilators...

Just like Sowell said "there are no solutions in life, only trade-offs"... the trade-off with doing this violation of our rights is that people who wanted, and needed, and who could pay for things like knee replacement, hip replacement, other surgeries that were essential to their quality of life, their needs have been deemed non essential also. You can't say that, just because you work in hospital, you're some kind of hero, and at the same time keep hospital shut down for everyone else, except for COVID. All patients are equal, except some are more equal than the others? Are COVID patients more important that flu patients, or more important than someone who needs a surgery to remove the agony and pain they're living with every day? Why are we paying for all those health insurance premiums, if we cannot go to the doctors unless we are infected with corona virus?

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

We cannot politely ask for our rights to be restored to us, we have to demand that they be restored to us immediately. The longer this goes on, the more they're gonna try to wrap it around itself, and put more preconditions to our rights, like we have to have a permit to walk around, or to have a doctor's confirmation that we're immune, or healthy, or to have a microchip implanted before we're safe to go back into public, or to have your blood drawn so we can let you fly on a airplane, or to have a little test before they make sure we're "safe enough" to go earn for the living.

No. And no. If you are so afraid about this virus that you don't want to go out of the house, or forget the fear that was planted inside of you... if you make a decision in your mind based on your own understanding of the facts in front of you that is not in your best interest or fiduciary interest of your family to go out, that's fine, more power to you, stay home. But there is no reason that you should have ability, right, or authority to reach over the fence to your neighbor and take a food of their table, because you're afraid of going outside. It's time to be free thinking human being that take ownership, and authority for their own responsibilities, and for taking care of their own families. You don't do that by sitting home and watching Prime video and Netflix. You do that by taking a stand.

In parts of the country where today we're battling entrenched leftism we gonna have to take stance on securing our rights because what they're doing is not in any way, shape or form compatible with founding vision of this country. There is no way that we can wrap our head around what it means to have natural-born rights unless we get a clue where our founding fathers get these ideas, so read what they wrote in Federalist papers, in debates on the Constitution, and in anti-federalist papers, when you read what they said, they all recognized that their rights didn't come from sitting around the table and writing things down, our rights are inalienable right we're born with, right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, and nobody has right to take that from us, and absolutely government has no right to strip 300 million people of their rights without due process, which is what's happening.

No rights have been violated ā€“ the health and safety guidelines are necessary, proper, and Constitutional.

Indeed, the courts have consistently held that the guidelines are perfectly lawful.

Moreover, the guidelines are predicated on medical facts and research, having nothing whatsoever to do with ā€˜leftism.ā€™

This sort of rightwing sophistry is about a partisan fear that Trump will fail to win reelection and Republicans lose control of the Senate, not a concern for citizensā€™ rights.

No.

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

The rightā€™s unwarranted whining about the health and safety guidelines is both tedious and ridiculous.

No rights have been ā€˜lost.ā€™

The guidelines are not government ā€˜overreach.ā€™

Itā€™s understood that conservatives are frustrated with the prospect of losing control of the WH and Senate, but that frustration doesnā€™t justify jeopardizing the health and lives of the American people.

False.
Your way of thinking is not just wrong, it's plain and simply evil.

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

ā€˜Acknowledging the small religious gatherings allowed by Gov. JB Pritzkerā€™s stay-at-home order ā€œare imperfect substitutesā€ for traditional church services, a federal judge denied a temporary restraining order sought by Beloved Church in the small northwest Illinois town of Lena.

Pastor Steve Cassell last week filed a federal lawsuit accusing Pritzker of showing an ā€œillegal and discriminatory hostility to religious practice, churches, and people of faithā€ during the pandemic. The lawsuit sought an injunction allowing Beloved Church to hold in-person services for its congregation of roughly 80 people.

On Sunday, U.S. District Judge John Lee rejected that temporary restraining order, ruling Pritzkerā€™s order to be constitutional, noting the extended stay-at-home order allows for churches to hold drive-in services, online services, or in-person services for up to 10 people.ā€™

Well, judge got that one wrong, didn't he?

Hold services anyway, if the cops show up, shoot them..... then go to the judge's house and burn it down.

The solution to this kind of crap is actually very simple, it's just no one wants to be the first to get bloody. But you can't eat the steak unless someone slaughters the cow.

I agree. It's time to tell the "experts" and the Governors trying to position themselves for a future Presidential run that enough is enough. All Businesses should open TOMORROW with reasonable precautions being taken. It may already be too late for some, but do it anyway because it's right.
The best person on the planet to do that would be the President of the United States. Obviously.

He can't make them do it, of course, but he could be a leader and do exactly what you say.

I wonder why he hasn't done that. He's had several weeks now. I wonder if he's part of this.
Trump hasn't done anything because he's not a leader. He's trying to deflect responsibility onto anyone available...
As all of you Trump haters know, The President has neither the power to lockdown nor open the country. That power rests with the Governors. You all know this, but you pretend that you don't to slam President Trump.
As I clearly pointed out in the post YOU QUOTED, he can't make them do it.

So you ignored that, and you ignored the fact that he can do exactly what I said, exactly what YOU said, but chooses not to.

And you still will not hold him accountable.

Obviously the Fifth Avenue Rule remains in effect. You dare not criticize him, no matter what.
Blah Blah Blah. He is encouraging opening where he and his team thinks it's prudent. Would I like him to be more forceful with suggesting opening the entire country? Yes I would. Do I think that would make any difference? No I don't. The Governors are in the best position to assess their own states readiness.

I agree. It's time to tell the "experts" and the Governors trying to position themselves for a future Presidential run that enough is enough. All Businesses should open TOMORROW with reasonable precautions being taken. It may already be too late for some, but do it anyway because it's right.
The best person on the planet to do that would be the President of the United States. Obviously.

He can't make them do it, of course, but he could be a leader and do exactly what you say.

I wonder why he hasn't done that. He's had several weeks now. I wonder if he's part of this.
Trump hasn't done anything because he's not a leader. He's trying to deflect responsibility onto anyone available...
As all of you Trump haters know, The President has neither the power to lockdown nor open the country. That power rests with the Governors. You all know this, but you pretend that you don't to slam President Trump.
As I clearly pointed out in the post YOU QUOTED, he can't make them do it.

So you ignored that, and you ignored the fact that he can do exactly what I said, exactly what YOU said, but chooses not to.

And you still will not hold him accountable.

Obviously the Fifth Avenue Rule remains in effect. You dare not criticize him, no matter what.
Blah Blah Blah. He is encouraging opening where he and his team thinks it's prudent. Would I like him to be more forceful with suggesting opening the entire country? Yes I would. Do I think that would make any difference? No I don't. The Governors are in the best position to assess their own states readiness.
He's doing exactly the opposite of what you say you want, and you won't hold him accountable for it.

The Fifth Avenue rule on display, loud and clear.

It really is okay to just be honest and criticize him. Your head won't explode. I promise. Being honest may even free you up a bit.

American binary thinking is so installed now that no consideration is at all possible that the "other side" could ever be other than "evil". This is a very dangerous mindset.

AmeĀ®icano writes: ā€œNothing justify limiting, or ignoring constitutional rights, even temporary. Not even health of Americans. Otherwise ...ā€

This is the opposite of what black Conservative intellectual Thomas Sowell was saying in the video, as I understood him, at least to the extent he was saying anything logical at all. Your most ā€œGod given rightsā€ can and will be ā€œtraded off,ā€ will actually disappear in society, if ā€” let us imagine for a moment ā€” Covid-19 mutates into something far worse, like the ā€œBlack Plague.ā€ The national government in the name of a ā€œnational emergencyā€ can, and under those conditions certainly would, legally quarantine whole cities, just as they did to Wuhan in China. But fortunately, this is only an intellectual exercise. Covid-19 is nothing like that.

So, given what we now know about the lethality and danger of Covid-19, the state of our hospital and front-line preparedness, the suffering (very unequally shared) in society from the continuing shutdowns, the rate of spread of the virus through society, what to do? That is the question to be asked.

We apparently cannot stop the spread entirely, as they have done fairly remarkably in China. We will just have to struggle through with half measures, take a hit, help the most severely effected, and keep crucial services and industry working no matter what. Science (through a vaccine) ā€” or nature ā€” will almost certainly provide ā€œherd immunityā€ eventually. We will ā€œopen up,ā€ and so long as our medical facilities are not overwhelmed, in my opinion it is probably a good idea to try to ā€œopen upā€ even now where it seems reasonable to do so. But things will not, and should not, go back to where they were.

In my opinion, we need to think about addressing the huge systemic failures in our medical and public health systems. We need to adopt modern universal health insurance, see financing our public health system as a ā€œdefenseā€ expenditure more crucial than our military bases overseas. That will require much healthier attitudes, more social solidarity, a more egalitarian society. Not ā€œcommunism.ā€ Without sacrificing free speech, still enshrining everyday liberty and the individual pursuit of happiness, we can still move toward social democratic reforms (and international policies) that will better protect us in the future.

This is the opposite of what black Conservative intellectual Thomas Sowell was saying in the video, as I understood him, at least to the extent he was saying anything logical at all.

In your attempt to say something of value, you gave nothing.

If you think what he said is illogical, what makes you think that you understood him, yet that I, who agree with him said something opposite of what he was saying? More likely, you completely missed his point, and therefore mine.

He challenges leftist idea with three questions: Compare to what? At what cost? What hard evidence do you have?

We don't assume there are solution out there that government can provide to make everyone happy, we don't have to tolerate government attempts to take away right from all to satisfy their agenda, or agenda of certain group. Our founding fathers and majority of the people didn't sign for that, and trade-off offered is not good for us, it's not acceptable.

Your most ā€œGod given rightsā€ can and will be ā€œtraded off,ā€ will actually disappear in society, if ā€” let us imagine for a moment ā€” Covid-19 mutates into something far worse, like the ā€œBlack Plague.ā€ The national government in the name of a ā€œnational emergencyā€ can, and under those conditions certainly would, legally quarantine whole cities, just as they did to Wuhan in China. But fortunately, this is only an intellectual exercise. Covid-19 is nothing like that.

Notice, you said "national government". Certainly, federal government have emergency powers, yet they were not exercised in full extent. Sure, ordering production of ventilators, and keep meat processing plants open are few of them, but those did not go against constitutional rights. What you did not notice, and I made it clear from the first sentence, is about what my state (and some other state) government did. Michigan Court of Claims (which is lower court with single judge), ruled: "Being forced ... by the state to remain in oneā€™s home, in turn causing many residents to be unable to work, visit elderly relatives, and to generally move about the state, does infringe on constitutional rights in the short term, but that constitutional rights are not absolute". Not absolute? Where in Constitution said that? If anything infringe people's rights, temporary or not, than it's not constitutional. This is getting challenged in higher Michigan court, plus in Federal court.

The rest of your post doesn't deserve any attention or response. Sorry, universal health insurance, that is adopted in rest of the world because after WWII they had no choice, doesn't mean we have to adopt it, especially because nowhere, nowhere is working as advertised, and service sucks.

Well, judge got that one wrong, didn't he?

Hold services anyway, if the cops show up, shoot them..... then go to the judge's house and burn it down.

The solution to this kind of crap is actually very simple, it's just no one wants to be the first to get bloody. But you can't eat the steak unless someone slaughters the cow.

Deprivation of Rights Under Color Of Law

TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

Revolt? Against what? And what do you advocate, exactly? Government is trying to strip 300 million people of their rights? How so?

Go walk on the beach by yourself and find out.

If people want to think they can hide from microbes, thatā€™s their problem. The rest of us will live our lives as we see fit.

As Abe Lincoln said it: "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you canā€™t fool all of the people all of the time.ā€ Well, at the time, he didn't have to deal with leftist snowflakes, otherwise he could've add something like: "...but you can fool enough of the people enough of the time.ā€

We have largely dominant far left media, over much smaller far right media, and non existent fair media, with with enough apparent difference of opinion to simulate savage debate of ideas, without even touching on any important ones. For example, that dyke Rachel Maddow rattles that Trump is a Russian agent while Rush Limbaugh demurs furiously everything from the left. This allows people to be excited and engaged without endangering either Wall Street or the military budget.

So, to reply, or rather add to your post, I'll say that most people get most of their news from their lobotomy boxes. Anything that doesnā€™t appear on the flickering screen doesnā€™t exist for most, and these are enough. It is thus possible to suppress information not by suppressing it, but by ignoring it. And if it cannot be ignored, they will try to censor it, or just call it "debunked".

Revolt? Against what? And what do you advocate, exactly? Government is trying to strip 300 million people of their rights? How so?

You seem to get fixated on one word I mentioned at the end of my post, without even reading the rest. It's either that, of you have attention span of a goldfish.

Maybe you don't have luxury of knowing history, or to you history include only things happened in last few years, or months, served by the media, but to some of us history is something we came from, we learn from, and give us possible guidance what to do in the future.

I mentioned Lincoln in previous post. His "principle of sufficiency" is the first pillar of practical totalitarianism. The second pillar is reliance on the private sector for effectuation. This gives the government plausible deniability. For example, Google has all your email for decades back which is annoying but not truly alarming. If the federal government (openly) collected emails, conservatives would shriek about totalitarianism. But Google isnā€™t the government, is it? His third pillar was that press was not too noticeably controlled, yet is still controlled (he shut down the papers and jailed journalists), under "national security" issue. What was done back then, it's still happening now in some ways. Although Trump did not send send journalists to jail, his predecessor did charge them, and spied on them.

Today we have cameras everywhere, all email is recorded, every bank transaction, credit card purchase, who you called by telephone and when, depending on location, traffic lights photograph your license number if you run a light, license-plate readers check for stolen vehicles and (perhaps) delete legal plates. Cell towers know approximately where you and Google Maps knows to within a few feet. Locations can be cross checked with those of other phones to see who you were with. Soon enough face recognition comes along. Since little of this is directly done by the federal government, we do not live in a surveillance state. But do you think none of the entities involved would share their information with the feds, would they?

Since your response to my last post was to the very last sentence, I'll stop here and let you process all this. I understand it may be hard task to do, but you can try, and leave feedback, or ask questions. Or not. Depends on your history knowledge and can you connect the dots in between "then" and "now". Then we can talk about "revolt". Well, at least I will.

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

This post is why we need the Winner Icon back.
:clap2:

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

This post is why we need the Winner Icon back.
:clap2:

Encouragements like this deserve decent meme reward. Since I am from Michigan, from where inspiration for this thread started, here is a good one.

1589665494489.jpg

To continue, in the same tone about pillars of totalitarianism, here is the fourth one, widely used by the left, and on the right, but in all totalitarian regimes... repetition. In his book "Mein Kampf", Hitler said that propaganda should not be entrusted to intellectuals, because they are "easily bored" with sophisticated ideas, and constantly want to change the message. Instead, he said, keep it simple enough for the masses to understand, and say it over and over and over, and they will come to believe it. More precisely, enough will come to believe it. The rest donā€™t matter. This is much cheaper than kicking in doors at 3 AM and doesnā€™t arouse potentially dangerous resentment.

If you go back two posts above, where I was talking about Lincoln's "fools", it seems that somehow Hitler heard his message, just as every other dictator did. Left knows they can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but they canā€™t fool all of the people all of the time, so they found the working solution, "they can fool enough of the people enough of the time" to keep the party going. Democrats loved slavery, until it didn't get them enough votes to stay in power. They hated blacks until they became dependent on their votes. They were against the homosexuality until LGBTQXWYR.ETC could give them extra point in elections. They keep repeating their message aimed to keep us divided thru class warfare, racial warfare, gender warfare, you name it, because that is the only way they can stay in power. Three years since it started, with no proof it ever happened, they're still repeating, although not that loud, their Russian collusion, or lately Ukrainian quid quo pro, and most recent, domestic "flatten the curve" to fool just enough of people enough of the time engaged in their endless conspiracies.

We are told, over and over and over, that America is a democracy and virtually choking on freedoms. Just as we are told three times in a half hour during the Super Bowl, that we need to buy a sandwich from Subway. Same principle, exactly. It works. Unlike China, where democracy does not exist and people have no influence, we have democracy but no influence, which is much slicker. Let me give you an example... if you oppose the interminable wars, what party do you vote for? There are neither antiwar parties nor serious candidates. Who do you vote for if you want to cut the goiterous military budget? If you are against torture? If you oppose a militarily aggressive foreign policy? Can any of us influence what our children are taught in school, what is in their textbooks? If we are against the ongoing enstupidation of education, or against the pulling down of statues? Against affirmative action? The list could go on.

All we keep hearing is, we should be thankful we donā€™t live in China. Their government works, ours doesnā€™t, but at least we have our freedoms. What freedoms exactly are left? We are locked at homes, and small businesses, which are back bone of our economy, are forced to close, while we are paid by the government to stay home and just shut up. And that would be wrap of today's rant.

Yeah, open tomorrow and then wait for more Covid-19 cases in two weeks or so.
Didn't happen in GA or FL!

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

At first I did not want to believe what I was hearing about Gretchen,the Michigan governor because she is very pretty,saddens me to see someone so prey could be so evil and corrupt but she is,because of her,hospitals have been cut funds and pstients have been deprived of getting treated for serious life or death problems,she is going to burn in helll,she is part of the elite plan of global population control

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

At first I did not want to believe what I was hearing about Gretchen,the Michigan governor because she is very pretty,saddens me to see someone so prey could be so evil and corrupt but she is,because of her,hospitals have been cut funds and pstients have been deprived of getting treated for serious life or death problems,she is going to burn in helll,she is part of the elite plan of global population control

"so prey"?

"pstients"?

Come on! Fix those typoes!

Forum List

Back