CDZ What have we lost so far?

Two days ago, Michigan Governor extended stay-at-home executive order until May 28th. My first reaction was, why she's rushing, since previous order was until May 14 (she extended that order on April 24, six days before the expiration), and number of cases was in steady fall?

For some reason I searched for an old video of Thomas Sowell, which I am attaching below where he said: "There are no solutions, only trade-offs", and I had my "hits pipe" moment for the second time in as many days. So here it is, today's rant.

The trade off that we have made by bringing our economy to near halt, in hopes of staving off the boogeyman has yielded one out of four people being unemployed, people waiting in long lines just to enter grocery stores so they can feed their families, because they have been deemed un-essential, or not important enough. The data does not support further lockdown and further egregious violation of people's rights, not in my state Michigan, not in United States as representative constitutional republic were we have rights enumerated in our founding documents, including Bill of Rights.

We don't get rights because bunch of men sat around of table and wrote them down on a piece of paper, these rights that we have are given to us by birth, and right now bunch of petulant schoolmarm what to be "superior intellectuals" in DC and state capitals are trying to tell us that we need to take one for the team and just let our family shrivel up and die so that way we can ensure greater good... I'm not buying it.

You don't insure greater good by violating right of the individuals on mass, and when you consider that we do not deprive people of life, liberty and property in this country without due process, and we have had 300 million people effectively under house arrest, deprived of liberty, that is very, very, very big problem, the type of problem that led this country being born in the first place... which is when after repeated requests for redress of grievances your government is still violating your most basic of rights, that is a duty, at that point of the people to revolt.

We're seeing right now, all over the country, from my state of Michigan, to Wisconsin, to Indiana, to North Caroline, to California beaches, people are saying "enough is enough". We're not going to destroy our economy further, one out of four people are not permitted to work, and that somehow suppose to be for greater good? You don't save your neighbor house by setting your own on fire, and that is exactly what we're doing. They keep telling us, "there is gonna be second wave", and I keep saying "sure, there is gonna be second, and third", but you know what, the entire narrative from the beginning was that "we needed weeks to prepare for the surge", and that "we need to flatten the curve" so "we don't overwhelm the system". Guess what, curve is flattened, hospital are not overwhelmed, field hospitals are closing, we have more than enough ventilators...

Just like Sowell said "there are no solutions in life, only trade-offs"... the trade-off with doing this violation of our rights is that people who wanted, and needed, and who could pay for things like knee replacement, hip replacement, other surgeries that were essential to their quality of life, their needs have been deemed non essential also. You can't say that, just because you work in hospital, you're some kind of hero, and at the same time keep hospital shut down for everyone else, except for COVID. All patients are equal, except some are more equal than the others? Are COVID patients more important that flu patients, or more important than someone who needs a surgery to remove the agony and pain they're living with every day? Why are we paying for all those health insurance premiums, if we cannot go to the doctors unless we are infected with corona virus?

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

We cannot politely ask for our rights to be restored to us, we have to demand that they be restored to us immediately. The longer this goes on, the more they're gonna try to wrap it around itself, and put more preconditions to our rights, like we have to have a permit to walk around, or to have a doctor's confirmation that we're immune, or healthy, or to have a microchip implanted before we're safe to go back into public, or to have your blood drawn so we can let you fly on a airplane, or to have a little test before they make sure we're "safe enough" to go earn for the living.

No. And no. If you are so afraid about this virus that you don't want to go out of the house, or forget the fear that was planted inside of you... if you make a decision in your mind based on your own understanding of the facts in front of you that is not in your best interest or fiduciary interest of your family to go out, that's fine, more power to you, stay home. But there is no reason that you should have ability, right, or authority to reach over the fence to your neighbor and take a food of their table, because you're afraid of going outside. It's time to be free thinking human being that take ownership, and authority for their own responsibilities, and for taking care of their own families. You don't do that by sitting home and watching Prime video and Netflix. You do that by taking a stand.

In parts of the country where today we're battling entrenched leftism we gonna have to take stance on securing our rights because what they're doing is not in any way, shape or form compatible with founding vision of this country. There is no way that we can wrap our head around what it means to have natural-born rights unless we get a clue where our founding fathers get these ideas, so read what they wrote in Federalist papers, in debates on the Constitution, and in anti-federalist papers, when you read what they said, they all recognized that their rights didn't come from sitting around the table and writing things down, our rights are inalienable right we're born with, right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, and nobody has right to take that from us, and absolutely government has no right to strip 300 million people of their rights without due process, which is what's happening.

Revolt. It's patriotic thing to do.

At first I did not want to believe what I was hearing about Gretchen,the Michigan governor because she is very pretty,saddens me to see someone so prey could be so evil and corrupt but she is,because of her,hospitals have been cut funds and pstients have been deprived of getting treated for serious life or death problems,she is going to burn in helll,she is part of the elite plan of global population control

Women in power are ruthless and aggressive, especially towards other women. With most women, appearance is everything, they have never been in the role of hunters, aggressors or takers. Once they get in position to make decisions, they become exactly that. And this bitch Governor, once in power, she forgot all the things she had promised and that got her elected. Being woman, and on top of that leftist, imagine what she's able to say, or do, in order to remain in power. Therefore lies, lies, and more lies.

You said "she's very pretty". Well, just like you, men are generally attracted to appearance initially, then other things come into play. Women know this and the only other way around this is aggressiveness. You see... men will usually work harder to refine a skill that can be used competitively. Women have a competitive streak too but it is more to do with rivalry. The key word here is “rivalry”, and with that comes aggressiveness, especially when women is in power.

Officially, recall begins on July 29. I hope she'll be out of office in few months. Bitch should never got elected anyways.

Last edited:
More news from Michigan...

Little bimbo tyrant decided to defund the police, and correctional system.

Of course, left defends this decision with a claim that most of the money that's cut would be replaced by federal money from CARES act. However, whet they're not telling is that cuts will be in force even when federal money runs out.

Look at all the money they saved on mental health facilities. That turned out OK, didn't it? Saved a lot of money. Defunding the police ought to work out the same way, right?

Bimbo talks about needing the money for education. As much I know, Michigan schools are closed, so why would she need more money for schools?

Two days ago, Michigan Governor extended stay-at-home executive order until May 28th. My first reaction was, why she's rushing, since previous order was until May 14 (she extended that order on April 24, six days before the expiration), and number of cases was in steady fall?

For some reason I searched for an old video of Thomas Sowell, which I am attaching below where he said: "There are no solutions, only trade-offs", and I had my "hits pipe" moment for the second time in as many days. So here it is, today's rant.

The trade off that we have made by bringing our economy to near halt, in hopes of staving off the boogeyman has yielded one out of four people being unemployed, people waiting in long lines just to enter grocery stores so they can feed their families, because they have been deemed un-essential, or not important enough. The data does not support further lockdown and further egregious violation of people's rights, not in my state Michigan, not in United States as representative constitutional republic were we have rights enumerated in our founding documents, including Bill of Rights.

We don't get rights because bunch of men sat around of table and wrote them down on a piece of paper, these rights that we have are given to us by birth, and right now bunch of petulant schoolmarm what to be "superior intellectuals" in DC and state capitals are trying to tell us that we need to take one for the team and just let our family shrivel up and die so that way we can ensure greater good... I'm not buying it.

You don't insure greater good by violating right of the individuals on mass, and when you consider that we do not deprive people of life, liberty and property in this country without due process, and we have had 300 million people effectively under house arrest, deprived of liberty, that is very, very, very big problem, the type of problem that led this country being born in the first place... which is when after repeated requests for redress of grievances your government is still violating your most basic of rights, that is a duty, at that point of the people to revolt.

We're seeing right now, all over the country, from my state of Michigan, to Wisconsin, to Indiana, to North Caroline, to California beaches, people are saying "enough is enough". We're not going to destroy our economy further, one out of four people are not permitted to work, and that somehow suppose to be for greater good? You don't save your neighbor house by setting your own on fire, and that is exactly what we're doing. They keep telling us, "there is gonna be second wave", and I keep saying "sure, there is gonna be second, and third", but you know what, the entire narrative from the beginning was that "we needed weeks to prepare for the surge", and that "we need to flatten the curve" so "we don't overwhelm the system". Guess what, curve is flattened, hospital are not overwhelmed, field hospitals are closing, we have more than enough ventilators...

Just like Sowell said "there are no solutions in life, only trade-offs"... the trade-off with doing this violation of our rights is that people who wanted, and needed, and who could pay for things like knee replacement, hip replacement, other surgeries that were essential to their quality of life, their needs have been deemed non essential also. You can't say that, just because you work in hospital, you're some kind of hero, and at the same time keep hospital shut down for everyone else, except for COVID. All patients are equal, except some are more equal than the others? Are COVID patients more important that flu patients, or more important than someone who needs a surgery to remove the agony and pain they're living with every day? Why are we paying for all those health insurance premiums, if we cannot go to the doctors unless we are infected with corona virus?

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

We cannot politely ask for our rights to be restored to us, we have to demand that they be restored to us immediately. The longer this goes on, the more they're gonna try to wrap it around itself, and put more preconditions to our rights, like we have to have a permit to walk around, or to have a doctor's confirmation that we're immune, or healthy, or to have a microchip implanted before we're safe to go back into public, or to have your blood drawn so we can let you fly on a airplane, or to have a little test before they make sure we're "safe enough" to go earn for the living.

No. And no. If you are so afraid about this virus that you don't want to go out of the house, or forget the fear that was planted inside of you... if you make a decision in your mind based on your own understanding of the facts in front of you that is not in your best interest or fiduciary interest of your family to go out, that's fine, more power to you, stay home. But there is no reason that you should have ability, right, or authority to reach over the fence to your neighbor and take a food of their table, because you're afraid of going outside. It's time to be free thinking human being that take ownership, and authority for their own responsibilities, and for taking care of their own families. You don't do that by sitting home and watching Prime video and Netflix. You do that by taking a stand.

In parts of the country where today we're battling entrenched leftism we gonna have to take stance on securing our rights because what they're doing is not in any way, shape or form compatible with founding vision of this country. There is no way that we can wrap our head around what it means to have natural-born rights unless we get a clue where our founding fathers get these ideas, so read what they wrote in Federalist papers, in debates on the Constitution, and in anti-federalist papers, when you read what they said, they all recognized that their rights didn't come from sitting around the table and writing things down, our rights are inalienable right we're born with, right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, and nobody has right to take that from us, and absolutely government has no right to strip 300 million people of their rights without due process, which is what's happening.

What have we lost?? We are in a tidal wave that just started from the underneath. It just began to travel. 75,000 businesses just shut the doors.

The Chinese purposely did this to upset Trump and F the world over. The MSN cheering them as they go. It is so sickening.

"Hits pipe"... sigh...

At first I did not want to believe what I was hearing about Gretchen,the Michigan governor because she is very pretty,saddens me to see someone so prey could be so evil and corrupt but she is,because of her,hospitals have been cut funds and pstients have been deprived of getting treated for serious life or death problems,she is going to burn in helll,she is part of the elite plan of global population control

Women in power are ruthless and aggressive, especially towards other women. With most women, appearance is everything, they have never been in the role of hunters, aggressors or takers. Once they get in position to make decisions, they become exactly that. And this bitch Governor, once in power, she forgot all the things she had promised and that got her elected. Being woman, and on top of that leftist, imagine what she's able to say, or do, in order to remain in power. Therefore lies, lies, and more lies.

You said "she's very pretty". Well, just like you, men are generally attracted to appearance initially, then other things come into play. Women know this and the only other way around this is aggressiveness. You see... men will usually work harder to refine a skill that can be used competitively. Women have a competitive streak too but it is more to do with rivalry. The key word here is “rivalry”, and with that comes aggressiveness, especially when women is in power.

Officially, recall begins on July 29. I hope she'll be out of office in few months. Bitch should never got elected anyways.

Liberal women are typically physically ugly. They hate the fact they had to settle for an inferior man or turn to women. They hate attractive women because they have the pick of the whole damned litter.

It is an election year. After the election, nothing will change, other than how the pandemic is framed by each party. By quarantining, it will allow the virus to run it's course within 4 weeks, if everyone follows protocols. Even with newly infected numbers being so high, the mortality rate is 4.03% across all age groups. Influenza, in the 2018-2019 season had a mortality rate of 0.0962%. Regardless of how you feel about the opposing party, isolation isn't about taking liberties. It is about preserving them. Your desire to be able to go where you want, when you want doesn't outweigh my desire to remain healthy during this pandemic. If we are all considerate, we can get through this together.

Forum List

Back