What has Obama done so far to deserve to be re-elected?

OH yes, one thing for sure - he has spent a lot of our tax dollars taking his wife out on dates and traveling the globe for places known and unkown at OUR expense. Does that count for re-election???

OH yes, one thing for sure - he has spent a lot of our tax dollars taking his wife out on dates and traveling the globe for places known and unkown at OUR expense. Does that count for re-election???

That's not true. Another lying talking point.

Whether Obama is reelected or not will depend more on the campaign of the opposition than his campaign. Obama is beatable but not by fire breathing dragons seeking to turn the clock back to 1776. IMHO, most Americans do not want weak government. They want better government.

More Americans trust the tea party patriots in this country-over either the democrat or republican party.

Poll: Tea Party Patriots Most Popular
What the Tea Party wants, is what most people, right, left, or center want.
Low Taxes - Hell yes
A balanced budget - Absolutely
A smaller more efficient government - Of Course.
Jobs - Sure

The problem comes when a Tea Party candidate lays down a plan to achieve these goals. The public gives a resounding hell no, as we saw with the Ryan's medicare plan.

I think what you are trying to say is that Americans want more government than we are willing to pay for. Hence has been the case since the beginning of time.

Yeah, I didn't think an answer would be forthcoming.

The mechanics, sales people, porters, customer service reps etc...at the dealership have never been in a union hall in their lives and have no intent to go there. The diner next door where they eat egg salad sandwiches for lunch and scrambled eggs for breakfast is also a small business. Lets say the 20-30 people at the dealership visit Jane's Diner 30 times a month--someone from the dealership eats there every day in other words. Well, the bailout kept the dealership afloat--oreo agrees--and thereby keeps Jane getting those 30 orders. The waitress at Janes who couldn't find the union hall in Flagstaff with a map and a flashlight, supplements her income with tips from the GM dealership employees.

The radio stations where the GM dealership advertises didn't have to replace their sales revenue with another comapny's.

The local business that washes their uniforms didn't lose their contract with the dealership.

The sales taxes on the cars go toward funding the local libraries, hospitals, schools, and that monstrosity of a government as well.

Its not a far-fetched scenario people. This is eco-fucking-nomics 101.

I don't care if you agree with me or not on that; just be honest and admit the auto bailout worked in a great many cases just like the one above.

At least try to be honest...is it that hard?

If GM had gone bankrupt, they would have continued to operate under the bankruptcy laws just as many Airlines and other businesses have done and are doing at present.

NONE of the crap you posted would have happened.

Uhhh...they did go bankrupt.

GM Files for Bankruptcy - BusinessWeek

Were you asleep? Obama and the financial aid kept them from going out of business. I guess thats what you are opposed to. Am I right?

I sure was asleep and missed the GM bankruptcy. Of course Bush made the bailout possible and I am still pissed at him for that.

More Americans trust the tea party patriots in this country-over either the democrat or republican party.

Poll: Tea Party Patriots Most Popular
Low Taxes - Hell yes
Jobs - Sure

The problem comes when a Tea Party candidate lays down a plan to achieve these goals. The public gives a resounding hell no, as we saw with the Ryan's medicare plan.

I think what you are trying to say is that Americans want more government than we are willing to pay for. Hence has been the case since the beginning of time.
Yes, but it goes further than that. I don't believe people understand just how much they depend on government. When a candidate says we need to cut out all those wasteful entitlement programs, there's wide support but when he suggests we cutout Medicaid, that support disappears as voters become concerned as to how their neighbor or family member will be able to afford their medicine.

If GM had gone bankrupt, they would have continued to operate under the bankruptcy laws just as many Airlines and other businesses have done and are doing at present.

Were you asleep? Obama and the financial aid kept them from going out of business. I guess thats what you are opposed to. Am I right?

I sure was asleep and missed the GM bankruptcy. Of course Bush made the bailout possible and I am still pissed at him for that.

Bush made the GM bailout--maybe you should check your history--that was OBAMA

Low Taxes - Hell yes
Jobs - Sure

Yes, but it goes further than that. I don't believe people understand just how much they depend on government. When a candidate says we need to cut out all those wasteful entitlement programs, there's wide support but when he suggests we cutout Medicaid, that support disappears as voters become concerned as to how their neighbor or family member will be able to afford their medicine.

Under Ryan's plan Medicade goes back to the states where it belongs.

He stop us from sliding into a full blown Depresssion; and saved millions of job in the Auto industry and related businesses; nailed BinLaden; and created more private sector jobs than Bush.

Damn right!!
:clap2: :clap2:

No he hasn't created private sector jobs. Obama has expanded the size and scope of the Federal Government--saved the auto union--saved government workers jobs--and hasn't done diddly sqwat for small business in this country--aka the largest employer of it. We have lost another 1.4 million private sector jobs since Obama signed off on the stimulus bill.

This president is an economic moron--and he has borrowed and spent over a trillion dollars proving it.

Sorry, but the FACTS just don't jibe with your parroted propaganda

Rep. Ryan's Misinformation Tour De Force | Political Correction

Barbour Inflates Obama’s Job Losses | FactCheck.org

Is a local GM dealership in, lets say, Flagstaff, AZ--that you agree was saved--a small business? A simple Yes or Yes will suffice.

I understand you hate the guy and he could cure cancer and you'd still hate him; do you give the man any credit at all...for anything...ever? Are you that closed minded?

Yeah, I didn't think an answer would be forthcoming.

The mechanics, sales people, porters, customer service reps etc...at the dealership have never been in a union hall in their lives and have no intent to go there. The diner next door where they eat egg salad sandwiches for lunch and scrambled eggs for breakfast is also a small business. Lets say the 20-30 people at the dealership visit Jane's Diner 30 times a month--someone from the dealership eats there every day in other words. Well, the bailout kept the dealership afloat--oreo agrees--and thereby keeps Jane getting those 30 orders. The waitress at Janes who couldn't find the union hall in Flagstaff with a map and a flashlight, supplements her income with tips from the GM dealership employees.

The radio stations where the GM dealership advertises didn't have to replace their sales revenue with another comapny's.

The local business that washes their uniforms didn't lose their contract with the dealership.

The sales taxes on the cars go toward funding the local libraries, hospitals, schools, and that monstrosity of a government as well.

Its not a far-fetched scenario people. This is eco-fucking-nomics 101.

I don't care if you agree with me or not on that; just be honest and admit the auto bailout worked in a great many cases just like the one above.

At least try to be honest...is it that hard?

The only "crap" here is your trying to substitute neocon wishful thinking, supposition and conjecture for what is a matter of fact and history.

Must have been--makes one wonder why you wanted to display your ignorance on the subject. To quote GWB...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!;

they filed for bankruptcy, re-organized and re-opened thanks to Mr. Obama; Bush had nothing to do with that one; Bush bailed out Wall Street. Which was largely necessary due to the reckless tax cuts he rammed through while fighting 2 major wars; something that nobody had ever done before.

If you think nothing would be different, ask the diner next to Eastern Airlines HQ hows their business. Or the company that used to print Enron's letterhead. Or the mall owners that used to have properties that were anchored by the Montgomery Ward--I'm sure there was another 300,000 sqft tenant ready to move right in (only in your dream world bitch).

Unlike Eastern Airlines, Enron or Monkey Ward; there were 3 major car mfg's in the country with some foreign ownership. Conversely there were many different airlines, oil trading companies, and department stores The GM (and Chrysler) bailouts kept the domestic industry viable. Embrace it or not; it is the truth. And it is equally as truthful that the big winners were the dealerships, the factories, their customers, and the associated vendors.

What Obama has done: He Made Things Worse.

This is the worst economic recovery ever.

Worse than who?

And also... worse FOR whom? If things are SO bad under Obama, then jokers like boedicca couldn't afford the internet server fees or the time to blow smoke on discussion boards.
That's your criterion for whether a President is successful?

In that case, so was Bush.

Still wanna go with that? :lol:

What Obama has done: He Made Things Worse.

This is the worst economic recovery ever.

Worse than who?

And also... worse FOR whom? If things are SO bad under Obama, then jokers like boedicca couldn't afford the internet server fees or the time to blow smoke on discussion boards.

I love that "He made things worse"...its about as close to getting these people to admit GWB screwed up as ever. The blind allegiance and lying to one's self is remarkable on their part.

Well, he got Osama Bin Ladin, which your beloved Bush couldn't.
He is getting us out of Iraq, which Bush got us into.
But you stupid bigots will vote for one of the Republican clowns and prove how ignorant you are.

To the left, obama has been a success. Crashing the economy, increasing islam's ability to strike at the west, supporting radical islamic regimes, driving business out of the country, skyrocketing energy costs. These are all things the left intended obama do and he did them. He's done a lot to be reelected according to liberals.

Worse than who?

That's your criterion for whether a President is successful?

Nope, it's a valid point that puts Boedicca's hyperbole in the trash can where it belongs.

In that case, so was Bush.

The Shrub was NOT over seeing an "economic recovery", as he was literally wiping out an economic surplus. Big difference.

Still wanna go with that? :lol:

Since you're obviously unable to comprehend what you read Davey boy, I don't see why I should stop just so you can catch up. Laugh, clown, laugh.

Forum List

Back