What has Joe Biden forced you to give up

Eggs, bacon. Routine filling up with fuel. Affordable electricity.

If I needed bullets, it would be that too; But I learned my lesson about these ones when Obama was president.

I got enough for me and others if they should need it. A lesson learned while Obama was president, and then came Trump; And everything was back to normal. :D
Yeah, it's like that. :I
yeh, obummer was a great warning to us all. Too bad not all paid heed. More people neglect to watch news than watch it (whehter we speak of real or fake news)

that's probably the scariest thing going on right now... You see it on Watters and other shows.. where reporters go out and ask people on the street basic questions that all americans should know the answer to but don't... like What was the Revolutionary war about (in the US)? and etc... sickening how dumb Americans are.. (uneducated, not dumb)

What do we have to be whiny about? Did you look at Dementia's approval ratings? We are festive about it. 2024 is right around the corner and the commies have nobody to replace him with. Whorris? Americans can't even stand her. Newsom? People are leaving his state in droves. You can't even build a new home there with a natural gas line for a stove. Crime is out of control and the homeless problem worsened under his leadership.

Nobody is whiny here.
Uh huh...

Have you noticed how often "dementia" has slapped your collective asses over the last 4 years?

THAT is hilarious.

Uh huh...

Have you noticed how often "dementia" has slapped your collective asses over the last 4 years?

THAT is hilarious.

The man can't take ride a bike without hurting himself. He tries to shake hands with invisible people on stage, and then can't figure out whether he should go left to get off of it or right. He didn't slap shit.

Really? What are you invested in? The markets in general were down 20% last year. Tell us your secret (LOL).

He must be good. The investment company I have my IRA in is a very reputable one, and even my account lost money. He must be better than all the professional investors that my company uses.

Thanks to the impact Dementia had on the stock market a lot of people won't be retiring anyway.
I retired. Thank you Very Much.

He only managed to suck about $45K from me. Hoping my measures will be effective.

Do you have a good Broker?
My broker is the best.
Apparently not!
The market has an OVERALL ++++ gain, since Biden took office.
How the FUCK is your Broker the Best when you are losing money when the market is up.

Oh, and is your Broker also your accountant?
Seems like two Different Professions.

Your Broker is also your Financial advisor.

Seams like a HUGE "Red Flag"
IRS will be calling you soon.

You lie so much it's hard to keep up.

The joys of tax-free income and plenty of it.

Oh, and good brokers.

Really? What are you invested in? The markets in general were down 20% last year. Tell us your secret (LOL).
The Secret is time
Troll. marvin martian

Do you have any money in the Stock Market?
What are your results since Biden took Office?

It's an easy answer.
You would have records of the accounts.

Forum List

Back