Scientist Tapped By Biden For Intelligence Advisory Board Suffered ‘Acute Mental Health Crisis’ After Trump’s 2016 Win

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is the damnedest thing I've ever seen. I mean Trump's win drove her mentally ill. I wonder if she did what this nutcase did?

woman-yelling.gif

Personally, I think....no....I know there's libs on this board who did the same thing when Trump won. You can tell by their triggered unhinged posts.

As someone now going through my own emotional stress, far.worse.than any I've had in the past, I will try not to judge. For such a role, another party leader causing such a reaction seems on the surface to be a peculiar reaction and career choice.

As someone now going through my own emotional stress, far.worse.than any I've had in the past, I will try not to judge. For such a role, another party leader causing such a reaction seems on the surface to be a peculiar reaction and career choice.
Be strong.

Just keep reminding yourself that you have done nothing to deserve the abuse you have been subjected to and you are dealing with a person in the here and now and not the one you remember from years past.

I stopped at 'expert on climate change' the crazy can only get worse after that. The human brain was never intended to withstand the stupidity of two cults at once.

This is the damnedest thing I've ever seen. I mean Trump's win drove her mentally ill. I wonder if she did what this nutcase did?

Personally, I think....no....I know there's libs on this board who did the same thing when Trump won. You can tell by their triggered unhinged posts.

One million dead from TRUMP PLAGUE
65 Million jobs lost in TRUMP RECESSION
Thousands of businesses destroyed in TRUMP RIOTS

Seems to me that people upset about Trump's win in 2016 were prophetic, while his supporters popped out of the rubble and yell, "But Hillary was a C###!"

Seems to me that people upset about Trump's win in 2016 were prophetic, while his supporters popped out of the rubble and yell, "But Hillary was a C###!"
More died from covid under Biden and he had the vaccine.
Lock down were stupid and was liberal cities made it harder on small businesses.
The summer of love? Brought to you by liberal cities, refusing any help to stop the riots.
Looks like liberalism is the reason for everyone's misery.

What mental facility did you check into after Trump won in 2016?

The issue isn't the reaction, the issue is someone like that getting a security clearance.

People like that aren't predictable or reliable enough to be trusted with sensitive information.

Talk about deflective bullshit spinning.

Even for a supreme bullshitter such as yourself.

Biden just has piss poor judgement. Dangerous, stupid and freakish picks are the norm for him. His actions are ridiculously predictable and they speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back