Biden has 'screwed the world up every way you can'

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
All you got to do is look around. Open your eyes. Will the Biden cultists open their eyes?
Elections have consequences. Yeah the world is screwed up and Lindsey Graham is correct.

South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday said that President Joe Biden “has screwed the world up every way you can.”

Graham argued on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” that Biden has perpetuated “broken borders” and that “the world’s on fire.” When moderator Kristen Welker mentioned Biden’s statement Friday that he regretted using the term “an illegal” to describe Jose Antonio Ibarra, a Venezuelan who crossed the border into the U.S. and who has been charged in the murder of Laken Riley, Graham interjected to say that the reversal “really pisses me off.”

All you got to do is look around. Open your eyes. Will the Biden cultists open their eyes?
Elections have consequences. Yeah the world is screwed up and Lindsey Graham is correct.

South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday said that President Joe Biden “has screwed the world up every way you can.”

Graham argued on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” that Biden has perpetuated “broken borders” and that “the world’s on fire.” When moderator Kristen Welker mentioned Biden’s statement Friday that he regretted using the term “an illegal” to describe Jose Antonio Ibarra, a Venezuelan who crossed the border into the U.S. and who has been charged in the murder of Laken Riley, Graham interjected to say that the reversal “really pisses me off.”

Aw shit, he said the C word.

everybody.jpg

So sweet pea lindsey graham actually spit the dick out long enough to make a comment on Meet the Press?

Typical Graham interview. He's a walking MAGA talking point. For now. Remember, Graham's a weasel. Welker doesn't press him hard. Cycle completes, cycle restarts. :rolleyes:

President Joe Biden “has screwed the world up every way you can.”
Nonsense .
Way above his pay grade .

He is just a so called President and that accounts for so much less than it perhaps once did .
Just as true elsewhere and likely with very few exceptions.
He truly is just a puppet and one that is badly out of natural balance .

'Laken Riley' is the new George Floyd.... even though she didn't do any home invasions or hold women hostage at gunpoint.

Get that name out there.... even if it's pushed by our closet faggot.

And get the stuttering fuck some Murder Victim trading cards so it can get the names right. It's not "Lincoln" you ignorant puddle of piss and shit.

Oh no….we must be careful not to insult the fucking RAPIST AND MURDERER!

Fuck the cult.

Lindsey Graham is like a weathercock in a high wind.

Biden apologized to his base, the "Newcomers". Biden is a traitor and anyone who votes for him is an anti-American.

'Laken Riley' is the new George Floyd.... even though she didn't do any home invasions or hold women hostage at gunpoint.

Get that name out there.... even if it's pushed by our closet faggot.

And get the stuttering fuck some Murder Victim trading cards so it can get the names right. It's not "Lincoln" you ignorant puddle of piss and shit.
Let's not confuse a female that was murdered by an illegal alien and a man that chose his destiny. Thanks!

That old fairy will change his mind by Tuesday.

Well he is right. Biden isn't responsible for the immediate post COVID inflation, but he damn sure is responsible for exacerbating it and keeping it at intolerable levels. And because of his weakness, ineffectiveness, indecisiveness, he is indirectly responsible in my opinion for Russia invading Ukraine, for Hamas attacking Israel, for the Houthi attacks on shipping and the saber rattling going on in North Korea, China, Iran. He is 100% responsible for our country being overrun by millions of illegals. I could go on and on but I honestly cannot think of one single thing he has made better other than for perhaps a very few individuals.

And most Americans KNOW they are not better off than they were before Biden and most are significantly less well off.

Forum List

Back