What has Joe Biden forced you to give up

Thus the problem with blind partisans. With you all it is either 100% of the blame or blameless.

You literally cannot think of any other options.
Except I didn't give Quid Pro 100% of the blame, did I? That's your conclusion. I'm saying he didn't help the problem, but getting blamed was inevitable because he explicitly stated that he was going to kill the fossil fuel industry, and lo and behold, he takes office and prices immediately go sky high. Let him take the blame that belongs to him.

I do not like but never cry, when we have short term shortages & inconvenience.
It always makes me remember how lucky we are to live here in the USA.
When the worse thing that happens is I cant find my favorite peanut butter or have (again) to pay more at the gas pump.

What have I given up because of the Democrats?

1. Pride in my country.

2. Faith in the Democrat process

3. Spendable income

4. The sovereignty of the country I was in born in
You forgot personal freedom.

Laws that are enforced.

Secure Borders.

an interest in the news (or as big an interest as b4 anyhow)

Things were so riveting when Trump was in the WH

sigh

:(

Eggs, bacon. Routine filling up with fuel. Affordable electricity.

If I needed bullets, it would be that too; But I learned my lesson about these ones when Obama was president.

I got enough for me and others if they should need it. A lesson learned while Obama was president, and then came Trump; And everything was back to normal. :D
Yeah, it's like that. :I

Last edited:
Oh, so it's our problems and you don't experience the high cost of fuel now? The higher cost of groceries? Your IRA going to hell in a hand basket? You live in this country and experience none of these problems?
Experience?
Yeah.
But my 401k is fine
The unemployment rate is at record low
There's an infrastructure bill in place to increase our ability to compete (you know it's there because so many MAGATS claim credit after voting against it)
Trump's pandemic is coming under control despite MAGAT land's stupidest efforts
Trump induced inflation is coming under control
Biden is helping kick Putin's ass in UKR which has you Putin fan bois just crapping in your stinky pinkies

We, the US are doing OK which is why you MAGATS are so whiny.

Experience?
Yeah.
But my 401k is fine
The unemployment rate is at record low
There's an infrastructure bill in place to increase our ability to compete (you know it's there because so many MAGATS claim credit after voting against it)
Trump's pandemic is coming under control despite MAGAT land's stupidest efforts
Trump induced inflation is coming under control
Biden is helping kick Putin's ass in UKR which has you Putin fan bois just crapping in your stinky pinkies

We, the US are doing OK which is why you MAGATS are so whiny.

What do we have to be whiny about? Did you look at Dementia's approval ratings? We are festive about it. 2024 is right around the corner and the commies have nobody to replace him with. Whorris? Americans can't even stand her. Newsom? People are leaving his state in droves. You can't even build a new home there with a natural gas line for a stove. Crime is out of control and the homeless problem worsened under his leadership.

Nobody is whiny here.

Forum List

Back