James Biden Used Joe Biden to Promote Americore

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012

Now, who would have ever guessed that a stand-up, all around good guy like Joe Biden would be involved in something shady? Heaven forbid.

But here's what they say --

Ties between President Joe Biden's brother James Biden and the bankrupt hospital operator Americore are under renewed scrutiny as the House Oversight and Accountability Committee pursues its impeachment investigation and as the younger Biden's committee interview is set for Wednesday.

In addition, a former Americore executive said James Biden discussed plans to give his brother equity in Americore.

Meanwhile, the Justice Department is investigating an alleged $100 million conspiracy to defraud Medicare. The recipients of kickbacks from Americore's hospital in Pennsylvania has pleaded guilty, and the case remains under investigation.

Say it ain't so, Joe. :auiqs.jpg:

Now, who would have ever guessed that a stand-up, all around good guy like Joe Biden would be involved in something shady? Heaven forbid.

It ain't so for two reasons:

1. Impeachment doesn't work because it's politics taking precedence over the law.

2. Impeachment doesn't work against a president because government is tasked with protection a president.

America's fanding fouthers attempted impeachment to take the place of the only remedy that can stop a president who doesn't act within the limits of the law. Regardless of which president it is.

It's immediate and final. It may not be just but that's for the politicians to argue over later.

“I have had a 50-year career in a variety of business ventures,” he said, according to a copy of his opening statement obtained by The Washington Post. “Joe Biden has never had any involvement or any direct or indirect financial interest in those activities. None.”

He testified that he has kept his professional life separate from their personal relationship, adding, “I never asked my brother to take any official action on behalf of me, my business associates, or anyone else.”

James Biden says President Biden had no involvement in his business deals​

The president’s brother, questioned Wednesday by House committees, said President Biden was never part of his work​

Nothing in your OP is saying anything about Joe being involved or getting kickbacks. Is this the crap evidence y’all are left with after your Russian informants lies got discovered and dismissed?

Forum List

Back