Biden has 'screwed the world up every way you can'

Your problem is you cannot explain why and how it's historic. Just the fact that he did it satisfies your teeny head, am I right?

FKN-A

The whole “green infrastructure” boondoggle is a bust. Car manufacturers are cutting back and delaying production of EV’s because they can’t sell them.

The plans for networks of EV charging stations was a fraud. They never materialized.

Joe Biden builds an international coalition to sanction Putin and provide military and humanitarian aid to Ukraine

:dance:

Joe Biden builds an international coalition to sanction Putin and provide military and humanitarian aid to Ukraine

What international coalition? Tell us what sanctions were in place that had any affect on Putin?

Biden is a complete disaster and that was expected.

He was a below average law student and had the reputation of a buffoon who always made the wrong choice with regard to international affairs.

In addition to his problems with being a serial plagiarist, serial liar and serial child sniffer, Biden’s creeping on little girls has gotten worse as his mental faculties have declined.
200w.gif

All you got to do is look around. Open your eyes. Will the Biden cultists open their eyes?
Elections have consequences. Yeah the world is screwed up and Lindsey Graham is correct.

South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday said that President Joe Biden “has screwed the world up every way you can.”

Graham argued on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” that Biden has perpetuated “broken borders” and that “the world’s on fire.” When moderator Kristen Welker mentioned Biden’s statement Friday that he regretted using the term “an illegal” to describe Jose Antonio Ibarra, a Venezuelan who crossed the border into the U.S. and who has been charged in the murder of Laken Riley, Graham interjected to say that the reversal “really pisses me off.”

Well, Gay Barry did say that Joe was a big fuck up, didn't he? Why are we surprised that he fucks everything when we were warned of it and also know of his 46 year record of always being wrong?

The Biden economy is kicking ass

15 million JOBS

~~~~~~~~
Indeed mainly second part-time jobs to fend off the high inflation.
When was the last time summer jobs were available for teenagers at Mickey Dee's, or any fast food enterprise?

~~~~~~~~
Indeed mainly second part-time jobs to fend off the high inflation.
When was the last time summer jobs were available for teenagers at Mickey Dee's, or any fast food enterprise?

Why do you make up data?
There are plenty of jobs available for EVERYONE

All you got to do is look around. Open your eyes. Will the Biden cultists open their eyes?
Elections have consequences. Yeah the world is screwed up and Lindsey Graham is correct.

South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday said that President Joe Biden “has screwed the world up every way you can.”

Graham argued on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” that Biden has perpetuated “broken borders” and that “the world’s on fire.” When moderator Kristen Welker mentioned Biden’s statement Friday that he regretted using the term “an illegal” to describe Jose Antonio Ibarra, a Venezuelan who crossed the border into the U.S. and who has been charged in the murder of Laken Riley, Graham interjected to say that the reversal “really pisses me off.”

200w.gif

Well he is right. Biden isn't responsible for the immediate post COVID inflation, but he damn sure is responsible for exacerbating it and keeping it at intolerable levels. And because of his weakness, ineffectiveness, indecisiveness, he is indirectly responsible in my opinion for Russia invading Ukraine, for Hamas attacking Israel, for the Houthi attacks on shipping and the saber rattling going on in North Korea, China, Iran. He is 100% responsible for our country being overrun by millions of illegals. I could go on and on but I honestly cannot think of one single thing he has made better other than for perhaps a very few individuals.

And most Americans KNOW they are not better off than they were before Biden and most are significantly less well off.
Come on man, no mean tweets. That counts for everything to these liberals.

Forum List

Back